OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Mini Momma Montage!

Go down 
+2
Scott
DarthShadie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:20 am

The Mortonator wrote:
Scoot is good at getting work for himself.

I think I'm better at the reverse...

By work you mean projects... because work pays fun projects do not. xD
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:43 am

Scott, these images are amazing! OMG!

Looks very neat...very professional...

I've sent these to Frank to see what he thinks. I'm sure he's gonna like them. We might come back to you with some feedback and maybe something else we want you to try out, if that's all right with you.

If we use any of these, you will get credited for it...this means I will need your full name...unless you wanna just be known as Guardian Scott or Papa Scott. That part will be up to you.

Do let me know if you wanna sign a contract (in the event we do use your header) so you will get paid if and when we make money OMG!

All to say... ''Impressive...most impressive!''

I'll let you know as soon as I have feedback from Frank. We might have a few things for you to try for us hehehe Hope you're ready to impress us some more Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:52 am

DarthShadie wrote:

I've sent these to Frank to see what he thinks. I'm sure he's gonna like them. We might come back to you with some feedback and maybe something else we want you to try out, if that's all right with you.

If we use any of these, you will get credited for it...this means I will need your full name...unless you wanna just be known as Guardian Scott or Papa Scott. That part will be up to you.

Do let me know if you wanna sign a contract (in the event we do use your header) so you will get paid if and when we make money OMG!

I'll let you know as soon as I have feedback from Frank. We might have a few things for you to try for us hehehe Hope you're ready to impress us some more Hello Clarice

Sadly I don't have any animation programs... but I suppose if you guys did you could run a flash of light through the center of the Binky Productions as it fades in... would prob look pretty kewl. Also just give credit to coan0605 on Deviant Art... it's a legit personage for my work. Or just like Scott at www.coan0605.deviantart.com

As for more work... sure... as long as it's in the realm of possibility for me to work with. :P
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:58 am

Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:

Sadly I don't have any animation programs... but I suppose if you guys did you could run a flash of light through the center of the Binky Productions as it fades in... would prob look pretty kewl. Also just give credit to coan0605 on Deviant Art... it's a legit personage for my work. Or just like Scott at www.coan0605.deviantart.com

As for more work... sure... as long as it's in the realm of possibility for me to work with. :P

Of course...it will prolly remain in the skills of header logos and such... what are your skills specifically, other than what I've seen today?

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:02 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:

Of course...it will prolly remain in the skills of header logos and such... what are your skills specifically, other than what I've seen today?

Well... um... I'm a geologist... I can drink a full 1.75 of captain and still tell you the rock yer standin on... xD

Nah just look through my gallery on DA... should give you an idea... I'm good with text... logos... kind of simple backgrounds... can't draw... good at making custom shapes. Good at making something look rendered (like a single frame from a film).
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:06 am

Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:

Well... um... I'm a geologist... I can drink a full 1.75 of captain and still tell you the rock yer standin on... xD

Nah just look through my gallery on DA... should give you an idea... I'm good with text... logos... kind of simple backgrounds... can't draw... good at making custom shapes. Good at making something look rendered (like a single frame from a film).

Neat! OMG!

All right, cool... By the way, thanks for the original offer to make the headers.

I'm off to bed, I'll get back to you soon buddy. And I'll take a good look at yer profile in deviant art. yeah
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:11 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:

Neat! OMG!

All right, cool... By the way, thanks for the original offer to make the headers.

I'm off to bed, I'll get back to you soon buddy. And I'll take a good look at yer profile in deviant art. yeah

lol You'll be able to see how I've progressed... :P
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:25 pm

I am also a geologist. Ask me anything.
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:16 am

Ky Kiske wrote:

What DOES a geologist do exactly?

And what is the VERB for being a geologist... A geologist geols??? Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:28 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Ky Kiske wrote:

And what is the VERB for being a geologist... A geologist geols??? Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 2238782717

He's just bein a dick... ignore 'em. A geologist basically studies the ground and what's in it, how it forms, its uses, etc. etc. etc. there's lots that goes into it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:31 am

Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Ky Kiske wrote:

He's just bein a dick... ignore 'em. A geologist basically studies the ground and what's in it, how it forms, its uses, etc. etc. etc. there's lots that goes into it.

So basically the verb would be that geologists dig...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:13 am

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Ky Kiske wrote:

So basically the verb would be that geologists dig...

lol To be literal we don't need to now days... with all the remote sensing tech we have. But yes... we do enjoy drilling our cores...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Momma Montage!   Mini Momma Montage! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini Momma Montage!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: