OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Legacy: Rage

Go down 
+3
Ban-Anad
Burkman
Branch
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
A mysterious and ominous puppet master? Cool beans, yo. Also, since Pan'Da and Admiral Uli are now expendable in the eyes of this secret Sith Lord dude guy man, it makes me wonder how it would play out once they find out they will no longer serve as a purpose.

"Sith Lord dude" is closer than you think... *wink*

Le gasp. Keep it coming!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Chapter VII
Bonadan

Bonadan wasn't as bright as Otania. Even at noon. The Bonadan sky was a light blue as the star hung overhead. The warehouse was pathetic looking on the outside. A perfect disguise. The inside was... Otanian. The decor was just like the ones in Rotota. Crimson, gold and an attempt to look powerful, but batted down by the enviroment.

Kalbon, Jett and Lena were waiting at the doorway. Waiting for the two Jedi Knights to arrive. They told Kalbon that they needed to speak with Bonadan officials before they could reach the Chancellor.

Kalbon thought back to the remark Jett had made and shook hit head trying to forget the comment. It was funny, but Kalbon still wanted it out. Kalbon looked back through the door as the Chancellor and his two intimidating bodyguards had just come to the room. Lena tapped him on the shoulder.

"What are you waiting for Kal? Lets greet our new friends." she said to him in a spirited voice. Kalbon smiled, nudging away the quick thought that had dashed his mind. He knew it was nothing, but something kept dragging him to Senator Fugem's words back on Defiance. Of how he could sense something about to occur. Something dangerous.

Exiting the Bonadan speeder was a Kel-Dor and an Ithorian. Both towered over Kalbon and both looked extremely fierce. Kalbon had always thought Kel-Dor to be frightening. But knew that this one would bring no harm.

"Greetings Chancellor," said the Kel-Dor, "I am Jedi Knight Deven Banth. And this is my colleague, Jedi Knight Darka. We have come to protect you while this war rages on. We heard of the attack on Rotota. You have our condolences."

"Thank you, Masters." replied the Chancellor, taking a quick bow to the two. "Please come with me and we will discuss the war." The Chancellor and the Jedi walked off without acknowledging Kalbon and Lena much. Jett finally appeared from the corner of the warehouse as he ripped gloves off of his hands.

"Where's my greeting party?"

"Do you ever stop eating?" yelled Lena playfully while Kalbon made himself another sandwich in the kitchen. He couldn't help from blushing.

"I like to eat while we're on life threatening missions!" he laughed. "Maybe it will be my last! You never know!" Before he could take his first bite the sandwich levitate from his hands. "Hey!"

Lena raced into another room with the sandwich as Kalbon chased after her. He ran into a room which he guessed was like a storage room. There was only one door, the one he came through, but he couldn't find Lena. As he was searching a corner, he heard the hiss of a lightsaber igniting behind him.

He spun around, pulling his lightsaber to his hand and igniting it. His lightsaber clashed with the pink blade that was Lena's. The two blades twirled round and round playfully knocking away eachothers advances. Kalbon blocked an attack, but it seemed heavy. He looked at Lena who wore a grin and he returned the smile.

He flung his blade at Lena and the blades clashed again. They stayed in the same position before Lena threw Kalbon across the room. He rubbed his head after he landed. He looked up and saw Lena swinging her blade left and right, taunting Kalbon. He leaped and struck at Lena's saber. She blocked successfully, but stepped back.

The two began striking at each other with more velocity and strength. Finally, the two blades met at an X and Kalbon gritted his teeth to gain the upperhand. He saw Lena was doing the same. Kalbon's grip began to loosen and his lightsaber flew to the wall. Lena pushed him over and he fell on his back.

Lena stood over him and laughed. Kalbon thought fast and used the Force to his advantage. Lena jumped forward as Kalbon tapped her with the Force. He slid between her legs and held her arms in a tight hold from behind.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"No... really... am I interrupting something?" Jett asked awkwardly for the second time that day. Kalbon quickly let loose of Lena and backed away.

"No! Nothing... we were sparring with our lightsabers... I mean we were dueling..." Kalbon studdered quickly. He decided to change the subject. "What do you want, Jett?"

"Perimeter sensors went off, Chancellor is busy so we need to go check it out. Should I chauffuer you two?" he laughed. Kalbon grimmaced at him and nudged him with the Force. He looked at Lena who was a bright red.

"Well lets not keep them waiting!" Lena said as she rushed to the door. Kalbon followed out.

"How goes the war?" Jett asked Kalbon. Kalbon pushed him into the door way. "Just trying to lighten the mood. You seem tense."

It seemed Jett stopped talking as he did just that all the way to the generator. Still, Kalbon knew he was just being Jett.

"So where's the problem?" Lena asked Jett.

Jett led Lena to the problem when Kalbon felt a frightening prescense. He couldn't back it away. He turned and saw a shadow. He reached for his lightsaber, but it wasn't there. He must've forgot it at the storage room. Unarmed, Kalbon walked toward the area he had seen the shadow. Suddenly a foot came out from the corner and kicked Kalbon in the jaw.

Kalbon hurried up and watched as the familiar enemy entered the room. The Arkanian. One that he found was named Causa Lazion.

"Hello Jedi." she said as she unleashed a flame thrower on Kalbon. He jumped back and put out the fire that had started on his shoulder. He looked at the others. Lena had already jumped into action as Jett rushed to the door to warn the Chancellor. Surely, the bounty hunter planned he would. Kalbon tripped Jett and pulled him to the side.

"That door is probably booby trapped. Stay with u-" Kalbon said right before a cyro grenade went off and froze Jett and Kalbon in their tracks.

The shadows concealed Djordji as he watched the Chancellor discuss the Otanian war with the two Jedi. They would not detect his prescence until he wished himself to be. The three sat around a circular table with a map of Otania sitting on it. To avoid electrical use, Djordji thought.

Suddenly, he felt a vibration. It was his comm. The signal. Immediately, Djordji ignited his lightsaber and the two Jedi jumped up. They ignited their lightsabers and stood in ready stances to defend their Chancellor.

"We do not wish to shed blood, Sith." negotiated the Kel-Dor, his green blade pointed toward Djordji. "We know your mission. I will give you one chance to leave us."

"I'm sorry. You are very honorable, but blood shed is inevitable." Djordji responded as he twirled his crimson saber. He walked out of the shadows and revealed his face. He knew it would be the last face the Jedi saw.

Djordji watched as if in slow motion as the Ithorian leaped toward him with both of his cyan blades. Djordji met the blades and parried them aside. Only to meet the blade of the Kel-Dor. With another parry, Djordji kicked the Kel-Dor's face and rocketed him to the wall. Djordji continued against the Ithorian and they exchanged blows.

The Ithorian crashed both sabers onto Djordji's but he deflected it with ease. Djordji peered over his shoulder as the Ithorian attempted to overpower him. The Chancellor and his droids were leaving the room. He smiled and returned to his duel.

The Kel-Dor had risen and returned to Djordji. Djordji carelessly blocked each of the Jedi attacks as he used a simple defensive approach. He leaped over the Ithorian and threw him to the Kel-Dor. Together they crashed into the wall. Djordji walked over to the two and stared at the Kel-Dor as he rose. He ignited his lightsaber again and attacked.

The Kel-Dor was warring down, but never gave up. He continued to attack with all his power. Djordji pitied the Jedi and blocked and parried each advancement. Another vibration and the two locked blades.

"You are a skilled Jedi. However my mission is complete. I will give you a warrior's death." Djordji yelled over the hissing of the blades. He backed his saber away and then flung it at the Jedi. The Kel-Dor's blade flew away and Djordji gave another sweep. The Kel-Dor hit the wall once more, but with a bone-shattering crack. A puddle of blood surrounded the Jedi.

Djordji looked at the Ithorian who was unconsious. Djordji passed it and into the other room. He went through the hallways untill he saw the pile of smoke rising from one of the bodyguard droids. It layed on top of the other that was apparently offline. Then he saw Pan'Da standing over a choking Chancellor.

"What are you doing?" yelled Djordji just as the neck popped and the Chancellor fell to the ground. "You killed him! We needed him!"

"I don't see why. We might as well bombard the planet like Taris." Pan'Da sneered. Djordji found no amusement in the comment. Rage fueled Djordji. He had killed an excellent warrior for his mission that Pan'Da ignored. In anger, Djordji flung Pan'Da to the wall. The Sith crashed through it and landed on his back, with the pieces of the wall surrounding him.

"Stop! Please!" shrieked Darth Pan'Da as he held his hands out to Djordji. Djordji decided that Pan'Da was somewhat benificial to the war. He would be no better off than Pan'Da if he killed him.

"Tell your Arkanian to stop playing. We're leaving." commanded Djordji. Darth Pan'Da nodded with fear and bobbled for his comm. Djordji stormed off to find his speeder.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Kel-Dor was killed by the force of impact against the wall and not by my lightsaber. Now that's some power. Physics is kewl
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Scott and I may start back on this soon. No promises though.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Chapter IIX
Bonadan

Lena ripped the bounty hunter across the room so fast she hardly had time to register what had happened. With Jett and Kalbon congealed to the floor it would be up to her to take on the intruder.

"Who is this? Your girlfriend?" Causa said coughing as she regained her balance and mechanically chuckling. "You-"

Causa was cut off by another wave of the force slamming her into a nearby wall. It was clear events were not going as smoothly as she had anticipated. Reaching for a side pouch she withdrew a transmitter. Leana caught the warning in the force a moment too late. A brilliant flash of light blinded and deafened her. When her she regained sight the Arkanina was charging her. Her armor hit just below Lena's rib cage... knocking the wind from her and sending her lightsaber flying.

The bounty hunter pinned her on the ground and whipped out a vibroblade. Catching the Arkanian at the elbow she kicked the woman up and over her. At the same moment she used the force to recall her lightsaber and furiously slashed at her opponent. Causa was skilled with the vibroblade, but was no match for a Jedi with years of sword training. At least it appeared that way until the Arkanian landed a foot right in her stomach doubling her over.

This time Lena sent a blast of force directly upwards slamming Causa into the ceiling. Only a moment before Causa had activated her flamethrower... which spun wildly out of control and lit various objects in the area on fire. Lena could hear Causa curse as she tried to get up. As she acrobatically jumped to her feet Lena noticed a flashing light coming from the Arkanian's belt. It was a com signal. The women both looked at each other a second before springing back into action.

Causa launched a harpoon at Lena's legs which she swept aside with her lightsaber. A blaster bolt seared nearly a millimeter away from her head. It did not come from her opponent... but from behind her. Kalbon had Jett's arm locked in what looked like an uncomfortable position. In Jett's hand was a blaster. When she turned back around to face the Arkanian she was gone.

"Watch it!" Kalbon exclaimed as Lena was slicing away the ice with her lightsaber. It nearly cut where lightsabers do not cut. Lena however seemed to be enjoying Kalbon's stress. As the final large pieces of ice had melted Kalbon broke away from the cyro. He shivered and used the Force to heat himself as Lena began thawing out Jett.

When Jett had finally broken free, the three rushed around to find the Chancellor. With a rush of fear they heard Morton's computerized voice yelling for them. They ran through into the discussion room. Kalbon stared at the blood stained wall where Jedi Knight Bantha had died. Kalbon couldn't even find where the most blood was. He expected it was his back by the crater that was left in the wall.

Over by the other door was the Ithorian. Lena rushed in and covered her face when she saw the Kel-Dor. She rushed to him and felt his pulse. Kalbon was sure of the answer. Lena solemnly stood back up stared blankly at Kalbon. Then turned away to check Master Darka.

"He's still alive!" she yelled and Kalbon took a deep breath of relief.

"Thank the Force for...." Kalbon was cut off by another yell by the droid. The shock of the Jedi Knights had blocked his memory. He ran through the exit as Lena tended to Master Darka.

"Jedi Kalbon!" yelled the droid, paralyzed on the ground. "Regretful statement: Chancellor Kyv is dead. I have failed."

Kalbon looked at Titan who was in two seperate pieces. Then at the Chancellor. Who laid on the floor in a strange position. Blood dripped from his mouth. Memories reminded Kalbon of the first time he arrived on Otania. The Chancellor greeted them with such enthusiasm. That man was dead. Jett rushed in behind Kalbon and started lifting Morton up, trying to block off the dreaded scene.

"Replay:" said Morton as a gleam shot from his eyes. The eyes created a hologram of Master Darka and Banth. They fought an unknown Sith as the Chancellor and droids escaped. Then they were met by none other than Pan'Da. He sliced Titan and pushed Morton away, knocking him offline. "I then had to wait for emergency power to come back online. However when this occured, I noticed severe damage to my limbs."

Lena came in as Morton began the next clip. He had come back online and was recording. Morton wasn't capable of moving to see the conversation, but audio was enough.

"..... we might as well bombard the planet like Taris...."

Darth Pan'Da's voice. The conversation continued, but everyone was to frightened to pay attention.

"Taris?" Lena said frantically.

"We have to warn the General and Scott..." Jett proposed. Kalbon knew they did, but a bombardment would happen too fast. They'd need time. A radio transmission would be intercepted.

"Jett, get Morton and lets get to the ship. Lena, help me with Master Darka." Kalbon ordered.

(The Hammer, Orbiting Otania)

Darth Pan'Da awaited Captain Ban on the bridge as he gazed out to the planet of Otania. It was orange-ish... and dull. He wondered why the planet was of interest to the Empire. It's a strategic advantage, but no soldier can preform their best on that rock.

"Yes, my Lord?" said the Captain. Pan'Da pondered. Djordji was becoming too in charge. Fear was key in the Sith. Into their survival. After Otania, Djordji would probably try to kill Pan'Da if he didn't fear.

"Captain," Pan'Da muttered sinisterly as a thought crossed his mind. A small joke he had created on Bonadan to Djordji's disamusement.

"I have word... from my Master. He has no need for Otania any more."

"Do you want us to depart the system?"

"No... destroy it."

"My Lord?"

"Tell the fleet to open fire on the planet."

"Th.... entire planet, Lord Pan'Da? But there are millions of people down there. We'd be slaughtering countless innocence. Not to mention our own men!"

"Admiral, maybe your successor will not make the same foolish mistake of disobeying my orders?"

"Oh... I see, my Lord... but it will take hours to position the fleet..."

"Then, I suggest you begin Captain." Pan'Da sneered. Captain Ban looked in awe and stuttered a "Yes sir!" before leaving to give the orders. Pan'Da laughed to himself. His strategy was headstrong, but so was Malak's. There was no Revan in the galaxy to stop him. Besides, what strong Jedi cares enough about Otania?

Last edited by Branch on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Chapter IX
The Hammer

"Dropping you off! I'll hurry to the ba-" Jett said over the comm system.

"Go Jett." Kalbon interrupted trying not to cause any attention. He and Lena stepped off the Emerald Star and walked through the port. The Imperial destroyer, in classic design felt very hollow. It was quiet. Kalbon and Lena slowly entered the halls and prepared themselves for a fight.

Jett had landed onto the Imperial ship to let Lena and Kalbon onto the ship and delay the bombardment Pan'Da spoke of. Jett would take the Emerald Star to the Republic base with Morton and Darka. They would explain the situation and hopefully the Republic would be ready.

The Emerald Star disconnected from the comm system and was off to Otania. Hopefully the Republic could be warned in time.

Silence filled the hangar. Only a single entrance was visible to Kalbon. He and Lena ran from hall to hall looking for something different. Controls, an alarm, something. Anything that could disrupt the Sith's plans. Kalbon hoped to run into Darth Pan'Da, but that was unlikely. He doubted he was even on the ship.

they heard footsteps. From the corner, they saw Imperial troopers. Kalbon felt for Lena behind him so they could attack, but she wasn't there. He looked around nearly panicing when he looked back at the troops. Both lay dead. Their heads twisted in an awkward form. Over them stood none other than Lena. Kalbon couldn't help but crack a smile. Lena motioned him to hurry and he did.

Down the shadowy hall where they met up with the two troopers was a control room of sorts. Boxy. There was another exit on the far side of the room. At one of the corners was a collection of keys and a large screen. As Lena went to the screen, Kalbon checked the doors. Dark and empty. He closed both doors just in case.

"Ugh... ummmm... here we go!" Lena exclaimed to herself.

"What is it?"

"It's... uh Kal..."

"What Lena?"

"Pan'Da's onboard. So is the Sith Scott fought."

"The pure-blood?" Kalbon asked in astonishment. Lena nodded. Her face slightly frightened. The Sith hurt Scott. Force knew what it would do them.

"Any names?"

"Hold on..." she said as she began to type some more. Kalbon heard something. Clanking. Boots on metal. But... something didn't sound right. It wasn't trooper boots. They sounded heavier. More powerful. Kalbon readied his weapon.

"Found it!" yelled Lena. Kalbon hurried over to the screen. Djordji... Project Rage created by the Dark Council. Dark Council? What the kriff...

A bang hit the far door. Kalbon and Lena turned to it lightsabers ready. Suddenly, a red blade zipped through the door. It twirled around the door making a perfect circle which was flashing on the edges. It was pushed forward. Following it was the Sith in question. Djordji. The Sith pure-blood towered over the two and held his lightsaber at the ready.

"Young young Jedi. Why must you come here? I may have to kill you now."

The Sith stared down the two with his sun-like eyes and stood as still as a statue. Kalbon was the first to move and slashed at the Sith's legs. It was deflected easily. Kalbon attacked again. And again. Lena must've been on the move as well, but Kalbon was too focused on his task at hand.

Kalbon made a downward slash at the Sith's head only to have his arm caught. The Sith lifted him up as he blocked aside Lena's advances with his free hand. He tossed Kalbon through the hole he made in the door and Kalbon hit the far wall with a thud. Rising up, Kalbon tasted blood on his lips. As Kalbon attempted to head back to the battle, Lena ran through, by apparently her own will.

She stood ready at Kalbon's side as Djordji walked through. The face tentacles were unscathed and his face bore no sweat. The Sith smiled. Together, Kalbon and Lena attacked. Kalbon's blows were as strong as he could dish out. Lena appeared to be on a defensive round. Blocking Djordji's attacks as they came. Hopefully, between the two they could wear out the Sith monster.

Suddenly, something changed in the Sith's attacks. Djordji was on the offensive but his blows seemed weak. Kalbon had defended worse blows. What was this Sith's agenda?

Djordji did a back-flip and threw his hands at the two. Kalbon and Lena went flying to the opposite wall. Both rose up. Aching. Djordji's wrist began to blink and he tapped it. Then a voice came from it.

"Lord Djordji. The bombardment has begun. Captain Ban thought it would be best for you to know."

"What bombardment?!"

"The one... Darth Pan'Da ordered a few hours ago my Lord. I assumed you knew...."

The Sith let out an angered scream and charged at the Jedi. They attempted to fight back but the Sith seemingly tossed them around. Their crashes weren't as hard as they were minutes before. Instead they felt padded. More than Kalbon and Lena could do. Finally, Djordji stopped at a large, gray door. His breathing was heavy. As was his precense. He let them rise. Let them rest.

His breathing slowed. Kalbon held his saber ready for a final defense as Lena continued to rebuild her strength. Djordji disignited his lightsaber. He nodded and turned away. Without a single word. Kalbon and Lena stood together. Breathing heavy. Practically shocked they weren't dead. Why weren't they?

"Djordji!!" screeched Darth Pan'Da over the comm system. "Djordji! Where are you going!? You're not at your post!!"

"I'm leaving. This is all senseless."

"The Dark Council will hear of this! You will be executed!"

"If they want to kill me, they must catch me first." Djordji reached a starship. He could hear the blasts of the ship. He almost felt he could hear them crashing onto Otania as billions of people screamed. Followed by silence.

"They will catch you! You will be mounted on the Emperor's wall!"

"I kill when it is needed. You kill when it fits your blinded ideals. When it fits your greed and lust. I know that most Sith are like this. There's no changing it." Inside the cockpit, Djordji started the ship. He began to lift from the ground. The hangar alarms rang off. They weren't for him. The Republic was attacking. "Goodbye... murderer."
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Chapter X
(Republic base, Otania)

The force whipped across the battlefield, mimicking Scott's saber. Sith troopers were flung away from him radially. Tycori and Varik rushed to the opening Scott made and laid fire back into the Stih ranks. They were battling in the middle of Rotota. A missile screeched from somewhere on the horizon. Scott could not make it out until it was out of the glare of the setting sun. He dove just in time for the missile to go over him and between Tycori and Varik... exploding into a building behind them. Dust and debris surround them in moments... but they continued pressing forward.

Ahead was a street junction... and a Sith L4 tank.

"I'll take it's attention... you guys 'nade it at it's joint." The words felt final from Reden, but there was no time to debate it. Something from back down the street nailed the heavy Sith vehicle in the side causing it to stagger slightly. Reden was back a few blocks bunkered down with his AMR. The three of them rushed forward, but the tank was quicker. It swiveled just before they reached it... but it's primary canon was not directed at them... but the building at the other end of the street. A concussive shot deafened Scott for a moment as a projectile soared towards Reden's position.

A wink of life went out in the force. Anger filled Scott... he should not have been so slow. Lancing out an arm he let loose a brilliant beam of energy from his palm at the 4 story tank. The beam hit the shielding with a loud hiss and quickly overwhelmed it... and then it was sinking into the armor itself. Finally the beam hit the reactor and the Sith vehicle began to sputter and spark before detonating violently... sending shrapnel into the nearby buildings.

"Blough! The blazes was that?" Varik shouted? "Reden!? REDEN? Where are ya mate!? Come in!"

Scott could tell behind Tycori's helmet that he had already accepted the squadmate's fate.

"C'mon... we need to clear out the capital if we're going to raise the shield generator." Tycori spoke in a dry tone.

Sith troopers were already starting to fall back into firing positions in the ruble of buildings. Then there was a low rumble in the atmosphere. Scott could feel it before he could see it even. All forces on either side paused and looked towards the clouded sky above. The setting sun was beyond the coverage and added to the eerie feeling that grew in Scott's gut.

A bright red light brightened the clouds as it emerged. It crashed down somewhere far behind Scott's position. But he could feel the impact as it rattle the ground. The sinking feeling grew within him as hundreds more red projectiles rained down from the sky.

"GET DOWN!" Scott bellowed and raised both hands, calling on the force with all his might. In less than a second a force field was erected around him and the surrounding Republic soldiers. Unfortunately he hadn't made it wide enough and was forced to witness the deaths of several men and women as they disappeared in the grand bombardment. He saw the face of one of the MPs... Roeu... as he was vaporized in the chaos.

Without warning it felt as if something the size of a freighter hit him. Not physically... but in the force.

Lena...

When Scott's focus came back he looked to the sky as a giant cannon beam fell towards him and his squad. They were engulfed in a brilliant flash.

The cold durasteel door hissed aside and Admiral Uli stormed in. He was furious. He did not care if it was the Captain's own quarters.

"Captain Ban! Perhaps you could tell me why we are launching an UNSCHEDULED bombardment on OUR OWN troops!? Much less without my know-"

Ban slowly turned as if he did not understand what the admiral was going on about. In his hand.... a syringe. On his bed... a body... a Twi'lek body. Tas... Uli was paralyzed.

"I beg your pardon Admiral? Lord Pan'Da ordered it..."

Uli could not form words... his gaze fell back to the syringe in Ban's hand.

"You wouldn't happen to know where Lord Djordji is would you?" Ban asked as if nothing out of the ordinary were happening.

"He has abandoned the ship... and Lord Pan'Da is no where to be found..." Ban spoke plainly as if sorry for Uli's confusion. Uli's anger began to grow as he approached Ban. Perhaps he would strangle him... something that was slow and painful. "What? Oh this... right... well... I guess I can let you in on a little secret."

Ban decisively pulled his side arm smoothly as if he'd done it a thousand times.

"Unfortunately her death no longer has purpose thanks to Darth Pan'Da's 'bombardment'... but I'm afraid she would have met this fate either way... as per my orders."

"Your... orders..." Uli seethed, contemplating whether or not to just ronto rush the bastard.

"Yes... my orders... from the Dark Council..." Ban paused for the glorious moment of realization. "You didn't think the Council just let incompetent officers roam free of sight did you?"

"What was the price... Captain?" If he could only stall a moment more... perhaps he could exact some measure of revenge.

"They will make me a Moff... with all rights and titles associated." Ban grinned. While his carefully calculated plan had fallen through... the primary goal of his objective had not. He recited near specifically what he had been told. "If they loose the Otan system... it would be an embarrassment to the Empire... fortunately... the only ones in the Empire that know of this front... are committed to taking Otania. And now... Lord Pan'Da has decimated half of our force on the ground... the Republic fleet will finish off the rest... my objective is comple-"

As Ban was about to finish his speech the ship rocked. Ban was toppled over. Unaware of his balance... or even caring for that matter... Uli charged at Ban knocking the blaster from his grasp. It had been several years... but he still remembered his hand to hand combat training. And his weight gave him an advantage on downed opponent. Rapidly and successively he began wailing on Ban.

"YOU SON OF A SHUTTA!" Uli screamed. Another volley of cannon fire from the Republic fleet shook the flagship... knocking Uli from atop Ban. Ban used the moment to slide around and pant a solid kick in Uli's face. Blood bursted from Uli's broken nose. But it only seemed to enrage him more as he returned the kick with one of his own into Ban's side. Ban doubled over onto the floor again. After a few minutes of wrestling around Uli had managed to climb back on top of Ban with his hands around his neck. He repeatedly lifted and banged the Captain's head against the cold durasteel floor.

He could see the fight flowing out of Ban. A devilish grin spread across Uli's face as Ban's eyes began to roll back behind his eyelids. Then his world went cold. His strength vanished. A look of confusion replaced his smile. Looking down smoke began to rise from his belly. It was now Ban who was smiling. Uli rolled to the side... head rolling and mouth gaping. Ban stood and straightened his uniform.

"It's been a pleasure... Admiral." He dropped the blaster and strolled out of the cabin.... to the Captain's personal escape pod.

The cold filled Uli. After a moment he managed to crawl over to Tas' body. There he laid his head until the cold took him completely and there was no more feeling.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Chapter XI
The Hammer

Lena activated the door that Djordji had left them at. It opened slowly. Menacingly. At the far end was a large plastisteel window. You could see the battle raging outside. Jett was successful. Kalbon couldn't enjoy the sight of their mild success. Between Kalbon and the window. Between him and the battle. Darth Pan'Da sat meditating on a plush, crimson seat.

"Finally Jedi, you meet me in my own sanctum." he mocked. He turned around and rose to his feet. "I see you brought a friend. Pretty thing. Shameful she must die with you."

Kalbon lifted up his hilt and ignited his lightsaber. He gritted his teeth and wanted to crush the Sith's head into the wall. "Try it Darth!"

"Oh angry?" sneered Pan'Da as he paced the floor. The Sith ignited his lightsaber on both ends. He twirled it around mockingly. In an attempt to intimidate. He ended with his lightsaber pointing at Lena. He smiled. Kalbon lost it. He lost any feelings of pain he had had with Djordji.

His blade crashed with Pan'Da's crimson one. Lena jumped in and Pan'Da blocked it with the other end. The three stood there with screeching blades as they pushed for the other to lose control.

Darth Pan'Da laughed and spun backwards to his feet. He stood right next to the plastisteel window. Kalbon leaped to Pan'Da and their sabers clashed again. Pan'Da gave a push and Kalbon staggered back. He returned with a Force aided slash to the stomach but Pan'Da evaded the attack with a slide.

Lena jumped in and swiftly sliced at Pan'Da's leg. The Sith screeched and jumped around. Dodging Kalbon and Lena's Force attacks. Finally, he landed and knocked both back with a Force push of his own. The two jumped to their feets as Pan'Da disignited his lightsaber and set it on his belt.

Kalbon knew what was coming. He jumped infront of Lena and blocked the barrage of lightning. Aided by the Force, Kalbon kept the trade of lightning to a balanced stalemate with no winning side projected.

The ship shook. All three combatants tumbled. Kalbon was the first to rise. Fire was catching in the meditation room as the air began to stale. He helped Lena up as Pan'Da staggered to his feet, coughing.

"Kalbon! We have to go now!!" Lena screamed. Kalbon looked at her who was barely rising and back at Pan'Da who was also struggling. Kalbon chose in a split second. He began to help Lena out the room. They ran as fast as they could to find the escape pods. Left, right. They put their trust completely in the Force.

They were at the end of what seemed to be the hall with the escape pods. Yes. Alarms screeched as they limped to one of the escape pods. It opened just as a fiery explosion rocked under them. Kalbon pulled himself up again. Striving to get out. He noticed the gravity well generator had warn off. He was floating and as was Lena. Kalbon reached with one hand as he held Lena's in the other.

"Jedi!!" yelled the familiar, darkened voice. Darth Pan'Da was reaching for them at the far side of the hall. He swam through the dying ship trying to reach the Jedi. Kalbon pulled with all his might to reach the pod. Then he felt it. Lena's hand was being pulled away. Not by Pan'Da but by the now fully consious Lena.

She pulled her arm away and Force-pushed Kalbon into the escape pod. She closed it and launched it as Kalbon watched Pan'Da empale her through the view port.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO!!! NO!!" he howled. The violent explosions of the ship felt like nothing compared to his shriek. He pounded the view port as he began to sob. He laid in the pod as it floated into space. Silently.

Quote :
"Kalbon! We have to go now!!" Lena yelled louder than probably necessary, but her adrenaline was coursing through her and her head was woozy. She gave a small yelp as Kalbon helped her to her feet. There was something broken in her leg... or foot... she couldn't tell. After a moment of agonizing sprint a sudden relief took the pressure off her leg. The gravity was gone. The Republic must have hit the internal gravity stabilizers. As her body began to spin in mid air she saw him. She could even see the glint of malice in his eyes.

Darth Pan'Da was using the force to rapidly push himself through the void of gravity towards them at an alarming speed.

"JEDI!" The heavily tattooed Sith shrieked.

Her thoughts returned to her once again. Lena looked up to see Kalbon dragging her by the hand through the air towards an escape pod. Again she looked back at their purser... who was gaining momentum. Between the two of them there was too much mass to accelerate to the pod in time. Closing her eyes she let go of Kalbon. She knew he would turn around the moment he felt the release of pressure from her hand... and used the force to blast him towards the pod and away from her.

Kalbon flew into the pod and with another pull in the force she sealed it and initiated the launch sequence. She smiled when she saw Kalbon's face appear in the small port window. What a life they would have had together. A searing white pain struck her as a beam of red energy protruded through her torso. She didn't even gratify Pan'Da with a grunt.

Suddenly gravity returned to the ship... dropping the two of them onto the floor. Pan'Da's lightsaber deactivated... but it did not stop the trouble she was having breathing. Black crept in around her vision... and she began to feel chilled. Darth Pan'Da was back on his feet standing over her.

"Don't worry... he will be next... I promise you!" Pan'Da sneered. No... he would not be leaving her. This would be his end as well. No more pain and suffering from the likes of him. Her hand lazily and reached out for his leg and grabbed him. Pan'Da merely looked down and laughed. She began chanting in a mumbled voice in an ancient tongue that had not been heard since before the Republic.

Pan'Da's eyes went wide with pain as he fell to his knees. Black tendrils began to snake across his skin from where she grabbed his leg.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"

"Forgive me... father..." Lena did not hear Darth Pan'Da's screams of agony as her last breath left her. There on the bulkhead floor... the last of Malak's bloodline ended. But she would not become such a nightmare... no... she would become a memory... a dream... one with the Force.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 pm

You always miss the meat of the story.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:38 am

Chapter XII
Space

The Republic ship latched on to the escape pod. The clanking tore through Kalbon's mind as they were being connected for safe passage. The door opened and Kalbon's escape pod was flooded with Republic medics. They laid him onto a movable bed and rushed him out of the pod. They could've easily killed Kalbon if they wanted to. He wouldn't have fought back.

The lights of the capitol ship gave Kalbon a headache as well as the running and yelling of the medics. Finally they burst into the medbay and set him on a permanent bed. Kalbon just laid there and watched the medics rush around. In an instant it was like they all just disappeared. Kalbon didn't even notice he was hooked up with bacta tubing.

To his right, Kalbon noticed General Cal Lin. His bothan snout seemed to be frowning. But then it lightened up when the General noticed Kalbon was looking. The General slowly laid his furry hand on Kalbon's shoulder. A stinging pain struck through Kalbon's right arm.

"Well Kalbon... without Jett we would have never known about the attacks soon enough. We would've been complete rubble." The General said with a nervous tone in his voice. "He said it was all because of you... You saved Otania again. Heh."

Kalbon just glared at the General. His eyes filled with remorse, sadness, loss. The General had no way of avoiding the eyes. He couldn't help but sniffle. The strong bothan General. Nearing a tear. The General's mouth opened as if to speak, but closed at a loss of words.

"G-Good job, Kal..." he choked out. The General turned to leave Kalbon. Alone. Kalbon drifted to sleep from the injuries and from the lack of caring to staying awake

Otania

A hospital. Not a medbay. The Republic landed and Kalbon had been moved as he slept. It was brighter. He couldn't tell what was happening. His head hurt. Why did it hurt? Lena.... Scott!!

Kalbon threw his sheets off and jumped out of his bed. He pulled away from the doctors who insisted he stay in bed. But Kalbon ignored them. He had to find Scott. Scott had to know. One doctor stood in front of Kalbon with his hands out attempting to stop him. Kalbon lifted the doctor by the shirt and threw him to the side. With the strength Kalbon could gather, he ran out of the hospital room.

The main room, filled with charred bodies and screaming civilians and soldiers alike. Some with missing limbs, some just recovering from the trauma. Kalbon jogged out making as little eye contact as possible.

Outside, the Republic base was probably in the best condition of the whole planet. Sirens went off, buildings were still burning. Kalbon looked up at the hospital and saw the top had been nearly completely sliced off.

The HQ wasn't far now as Kalbon ran across the destroyed walkways. He reached the HQ. It still stood. It was one of the lowest buildings, hence the lack of destruction. He ran through the halls breathing heavy. Republic officers stared at him as he looked for the war room.

The holotable was unlit as the General, Darka, Tycori and Varik sat around it speaking of what happened. Standing in the corner was Scott with a visably anger face. He seemed to be listening and didn't speak a word.

"Scott!" Kalbon yelled as he ran to Chain. Kalbon gripped Scott's shirt and looked the giant man in his hazel eyes. "Scott.... I'm sorry... she's gone... I couldn't protect her! Pan'Da and Djordji.... I couldn't...."

Suddenly, Scott ripped himself away from Kalbon. Scott left the room immediately. Not a single word. Kalbon rushed to follow him but Cal Lin stepped in front of him.

"No son. I've seen what that man can do after losing a loved one. Tore a hole straight through Imperial lines." explained the General. "Best let him fight his demons alone."
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:14 am

Chapter XIII
(Otania)

http://musicjunkies.sourceaudio.com/#details?id=166848
http://musicjunkies.sourceaudio.com/#details?id=166847

Dust and ash blew across the landscape that was once a utopia of skyscrapers and beautiful carved architecture of the Otanian's. The capitol was now mostly a barren plateau of rubble. A sense of death and destruction lingered in the air. There was no need for this. There was no call for this. The Sith had no reason to cause such atrocities here. This... this was done out of pure malice... and arrogance. Scott hated the Sith... hated them for their thought of power. There attempt at reasoning with it. It disgusted him.

His emotions slowly began creeping back into the back of his mind.

Lena...

In the shallow distance he could see and hear a disturbance. The disturbance he was looking for. The cause of the heartache that ate at him. Sith... Imperial... darkside... it didn't mean fodder to him. They were all excuses... excuses that would give the beings wielding them a death sentence. He could make out the sound of a cough through the thick dust-filled air, and it's source. A half buried man. The sun was rising into the sky beyond the horizon. All the impurities in the air gave off a deep orange hue.

*cough* "... come to finish me off have you Chain?" Darth Pan'Da's voice was weak and raspy. Scott did not answer immediately as he stood before the Sith Lord. "You.. *cough* are so powerless it's amusing..."

"Where is Djodji?" Scott asked emotionless. Pan'Da glared at him with a gleeful sneer coughing more.. this time with minor blood spewing from his mouth.

"Don't you want to know... know the look of surprise on her face as I ran her through? How does it feel to send a child to her death *cough*?"

Scott's appearance flared for a moment before returning to normal and smirked darkly as he looked at Pan'Da's skin. Black markings were slowly making their way across it. They could even be seen on his already-black-tattoos. Pan'Da's skin was paling.

"Kill me... and use your anger to do it!" Darth Pan'Da taunted.

"She already killed you... why should I end your suffering?" Lena had used a technique he had forbid her to ever use. It was known as a Force Black Curse. An ancient power that transcended Jedi and Sith alike. It latched onto your opponent and slowly drew the force of life that sustained the being.

Pan'Da's eyes closed slightly as he chocked on blood.

"WHERE IS HE?" Scott roared at the dying Sith.

"he he he *coug* ... you think this is just about Djodji... about me... about your apprentice... there... there is so much more! And you are powerless to stop them..."

"My daughter..." Scott's expression was darkening further. His appearance shifted.

"Wha..."

"And your masters... they know nothing... of power." Scott's teeth gnashed together as he spoke. Pan'Da's eyes began to bulge as if an invisible force were squeezing him. He began to sputter and convulse. "This is because she wouldn't have wanted another to suffer in her name. Having not known the consequences of that ability..."

An audible splat echoed through the clouded atmosphere as Darth Pan'Da's head exploded. Scott closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The force he wanted to scream... cry and scream bloody murder at the galaxy. Even more than when Rowand had passed. Even more than his parents... than Ira... but all he could do was stand there and fume. He could feel a presence approaching... Kalbon. Force... what was he suppose to tell the kid? What was he going to tell Kira?

"You shouldn't have followed me..." Scott sighed. He knew Kalbon was staring at Pan'Da's headless corpse.

"You once told me... that when you go into your blood rage... that you feel no pain... is that why you like fighting so much... violence? How do you do it?"

"It numbs physical pain... nothing more..."

"Then what does numb the pain? I can't take two steps without seeing her face. I know it just happened... I know they say it will pass... but I can't... I don't want to forget it." Kalbon's face was red with mixed feelings. "Don't treat me like a karking child! How are you so sure of yourself? Was it because you grew too wise for the Order? WHAT IS IT?!"

Kalbon gestured angrily at him.

"I just killed a man... what makes you think I'm 'so sure of' myself?"

"That! That's what I mean! You didn't murder him in cold blood! THAT WAS A MERCY KILL! How could you not let him suffer!? Oh yes... I could feel it when Lena did it to him. I've never felt colder in my entire life." Kalbon took a deep breath. "And she learned it from you... didn't she? All the mysterious abilities the great Scott Chain has... and you gave a mercy kill to the man who did that to your 'daughter'. Yeah... I heard the whole conversation."

Scott didn't even look at Kalbon. The young man was hyped up on emotions and anger as much as he was.

"Do you no the last thing she said to me was... 'What a life we would have had together.'" Thought it was truthfully through the force... he could hear the words clear as kyber crystals in his head.

"Kal... knowing Lena... do you think she would want someone to suffer in her name. Do you think that's the kind of person she was?"

Kalbon was silent for a moment.

"N... no." He was deflated by the comment.

"That is one of the traits of a Jedi... one of the traits I failed. I tried following what the Jedi deemed to be right... and I hated myself for it. And to this day it was right by the Jedi... and to this day I hate that decision. You answered that question correctly... I did not."

"I'm not a Jedi..."

"No? Maybe not... but you're not like me... nor should you try to be." Scott said flatly.

"I read your profile in the Archives just before I left the Order... you use to be different... I know about the situation that occurred on Mon Calamari. You left the Order... and after meeting you... you are nothing like what is written in your profile. What changed? Where did you learn... all of your abilities? I've seen and read about you doing things nobody else can do. And you always seem confident... is that just something you acquire as you get older?"

"I grew up... saw the face of the galaxy for what it really was... unkind... and unyielding. The Jedi, Sith, Republic, Empire... none of them have answers. So I went out looking for them... looking for a way to change the galaxy to some form I could cope with."

"And you just happened to come across the abilities to do so?" Kalbon spoke a little calmer. The tension was leaving... leaving the sorrow to build back up again.

"No..." Scott said with a sad smirk. "There is no such power that exists. The things I know... can only destroy. And you know what? That's what I really wanted when I was searching for answers... a way to cause a larger ripple in the force... to out-scream all the chaos that is already in the galaxy. And to my dismay... that's what I was granted. As you can see... it hasn't helped me in the slightest."

Normally the statement would have produced a chuckle... but Scott's face was grave.

"The reason I left the Order... Kalbon... was because I'm not strong enough to give up those I love... nor will I ever make that decision again. It is why I cannot be a Jedi. And it is why I hate the Sith. If you want to know what did this to me... what tore away the 'Prodigal Jedi'... go to the Kathol Rift... beyond Wild Space... in the heart of the storm... there you will find more answers to the force than you even dreamed possible... and not one ability to shift the momentum of the galaxy's strife. But be warned... what you'll see... will only make you hunger for more power... and more control over what you can't."

Kalbon was silent. The sun rose higher in the sky... only making the dust in the air glow more. Roaring fires could be seen in the distance through the thick.

"I will go... only I'm not going to go out of some lost hope that I can change the galaxy. I will go because I've seen you... and what it did to you. I saw how Lena looked up to you... not like some monster that destroys... but like a father. You did create something... you created stability for her... and everyone in the Republic. I've yet to see you go out of your way just to destroy something because you didn't like it... or even simply because it was in your way and had not done so knowingly."

"Heh... you're a better man than I Kalbon... I hope you survive the journey... it's people like you and Lena who can move this galaxy."

Suddenly the cold sadness in his gut began to fill with the warmth of the rising sun.

"We should... I mean... she was a Jedi..." Kalbon stumbled. Scott knew what he was talking about... a traditional Jedi funeral. They both also knew there would be no body. Lena's entire being had become one with the Force before the Hammer had even reached the surface of Otania. Scott nodded to Kalbon.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Epilogue

Captain Ban clicked the large hologram at the center of the empty, dark room. He immediately kneeled as the image appeared. The enormous hooded figure looked straight at Ban. Ban could feel his master's piercing red eyes through the blue hologram. Ban made a nervous smile.

"Checking in with the report my lord..."

"Indulge me." prowled the Sith.

"Otania is practically wiped out... Lord Pan'Da died as his capitol ship was destroyed..." Ban couldn't help but edge out a cold, blue sneer. "And I personally killed Admiral Uli, my Lord."

"I assume the Project died in the Republic's retailiation?"

"Err.... no... my Lord... he.... defected right as the Republic was attacking. We have completely lost trace of him." The Dark Lord was silent for a long while.

"I will inform the Council. You have done well Captain...." purred the Sith. "The rest of the Dark Council asked me to formally promote you to Moff. Congratulations."

"Thank you, Darth Evald Ud."

"I must attend to other matters. We have sent you necessary information for your new position." the Dark Lord pulled down his hood to show the massive head of what resembled a lion. The Cathar Sith's eyes were drilling a hole into Ban's chest as they glared down on him. "Continue to amaze, Moff."

"Do not worry, my Lord." Ban said as the hologram shut off. A Moff. Finally.

"Sargent Reden Sausen was... a beloved colleague." said Captain Tycori dressed out in full Republic uniform. The hardened man began to choke up. "I... knew him for a long while. Since his first mission on Naboo... Old Soup..."

The Captain stepped down. Lieutenant Varik then stepped up to the podium to tell of his stories of Reden. About their times as Republic troopers and everything. Behind the podium and the waiting people of the heroes that died, were three caskets. One held the body of Reden, another of Deven Banth and the third was empty.

When Varik had finished, Jedi Knight Darka dressed in white Ceremonial Jedi robes held a torch and lit the bodies of the two. Kalbon could hear a sad hum come from the Ithorian as he lit fire to the body of his fallen comrad.

The flames flew up. The blaze was great. Kalbon looked up at the Otanian night sky. He felt a tap from the Force. What a life we would've had.... Kalbon looked to his sides and finally found Scott in a dark corner. His arms crossed, his eyes locked on the fire. Scott looked straight at Kalbon. They weren't hazel. They were the glowing blue. The blue he gains when he is pulling on the Force.

Another tap rushed through Kalbon's spine. He could sense Scott's very thoughts. And Scott could sense his. We will find him. We will finish him. Kalbon understood his meaning. Djordji was still out there.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Needs moar update.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Burkman wrote:
Needs moar update.

Speaking of update... Gawd, I need to get back to writing that Olympus stuff...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Needs moar update.

You should. All this Olympus neglect is making me sad. Also, I'm still worried about how bad of a writer I could be, so I never started my character's story thing.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:07 pm

I'm currently busy working on my trilogy...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Me and Scott's situations: He's working on his trilogy as said above and we're doing the RP on FS. I am revising Heroes to get rid of the tense changes and spelling mistakes plus I'm writing a diff fanfic for Kal (plus the one I forgot about)

After me and Scott finish our RP then I'll try to edge him toward a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Needs moar update.

You should. All this Olympus neglect is making me sad. Also, I'm still worried about how bad of a writer I could be, so I never started my character's story thing.

But you'll never get good if you don't try...
Auh

Also, I might squeeze in some creative juice out of me (yes, it sounds awful) at some point soon... I don't really have all that much to do, other than study... I'm currently in a creative block cause I can't figure out how to form the "filler" parts (the ones that lead up to the action) of the Prometheus story, so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Needs moar update.

Auh

Also, I might squeeze in some creative juice out of me (yes, it sounds awful) at some point soon... I don't really have all that much to do, other than study... I'm currently in a creative block cause I can't figure out how to form the "filler" parts (the ones that lead up to the action) of the Prometheus story, so yeah...

I have a suggestion... drink some cactus juice... Legion
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Auh

I have a suggestion... drink some cactus juice... Legion

Oh, if you only had an idea...
OMG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Legacy: Rage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2