OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Checklist

Go down 
+11
PJsnaks
Branch
Grimeth
SoupWithSauce
Scott
Daroska
The Mortonator
Ti Gack
Causa
Boba
MrEvilDude
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

OT Checklist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Well soup it's basically a second avatar.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:19 pm

(Causa) wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
I'm willing to accept mod powers to help with the titles.

I probably not suppose to tell you this but, only Administrators can change titles,sorry.
Eh, Scott would've corrected me if I said it enough.

I can use Photoshop to make images for mod powers?
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:19 pm

(Causa) wrote:

That's pretty pimpin'.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:20 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

That's pretty pimpin'.

Take off the "You suck" so it is not giant please.
Did it for you,now you have a few options
-Get a smaller avatar
-I take off the Jawa
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:24 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

That's pretty pimpin'.
Looken' good now.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Seriously, the new titles suck. Give me Irish wookiee or give me death!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Branch wrote:

death it is!
assassination
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Branch wrote:
They suck because we took away the crappy ones you made. Be any more obvious about it, won't you?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:07 pm

I liked "Hell Kitty." Now I'll have to think of a new special title if I can win it back.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
I liked "Hell Kitty." Now I'll have to think of a new special title if I can win it back.

if I win a title (I say if due to the fact that after the best part of two years on the tor forums I never won the last one to post thread. Not even one of them!) the I think I'd have to go with either Fuck Head or Dirty Balding Perv. :smug:
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Barbelith wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

if I win a title (I say if due to the fact that after the best part of two years on the tor forums I never won the last one to post thread. Not even one of them!) the I think I'd have to go with either Fuck Head or Dirty Balding Perv. :smug:
The latter, I think, would be better.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

But the former also has ties to my avatar. Have you read transmetropolitan by the way?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Barbelith wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

Have you read transmetropolitan by the way?
No, I'd never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:44 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

Have you read transmetropolitan by the way?
No, I'd never heard of it.

My avatar is the main character. His weapon of choice is the bowel disrupter, a gun which at the flick of a switch causes his victims to loose control of their bowels in a variety of painful settings. He has a cat with two faces that chain smokes. I could go on for hours but needless to say he is a Bastard and I have a slight bromance! Surprisingly patrick stewart is a fan.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:52 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
OT checklist, to see which of our ol' amigos made it here and which ones are still in OT limbo.

MED: here
G_Scott: here
PJSnaks: here
Branch: here
Daroska: here
Matieu: here
SoupW/Sauce: here
Mortonator: here
CollaWars: here
Dynastium: here
Callin: absent
Drakos: absent
SpankyV: absent
Leet: absent
Fiat: here
ebado: refuses to join (he said he didn't really care about the closing)
Fipps: absent
Tureil: absent
Vidgamer: here?
Ti Gack: who are you?
DarthNemis: here
*will add more*
Fuck you MED! You always leave me out of your lists!
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:05 pm

I'm not sure how long you have to be an OT regular to make it on MED's list, but I was in the OT for at least a year. :evil:
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Grimeth wrote:
I'm not sure how long you have to be an OT regular to make it on MED's list, but I was in the OT for at least a year. :evil:

He included me :smug:
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Tureil is here.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Grimeth wrote:

<---------23months

on and off

more if count before I rerolled
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

<---------23months

on and off

But no one cared about you. :study:

At least I've never heard of you until a couple weeks ago. 👅
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

<---------23months

on and off

that's not true I care about me, and in my book that's all that fucking matters!
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Grimeth wrote:
I've been going there since July 09.
OT Checklist - Page 3 210196
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

<---------23months

on and off

OT Checklist - Page 3 Jawa_lightning_emote_by_reaper8436247-d3dtcd1
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

<---------23months

on and off

After what I can only term as the puny purge, after recent events, I began to get tired of the forums and only popped my head in for friday updates for about 10 or 11 months with only the odd jaunt into the OT to see who still hung around. I was just getting back into the swing of things recently when the Fall tock place and now I'm here.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

<---------23months

on and off

After what I can only term as the puny purge, after recent events, I began to get tired of the forums and only popped my head in for friday updates for about 10 or 11 months with only the odd jaunt into the OT to see who still hung around. I was just getting back into the swing of things recently when the Fall tock place and now I'm here.

And we're happy to have you, Babe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Checklist   OT Checklist - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Checklist
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: