OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
My life is turning to diamonds EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
My life is turning to diamonds EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

My life is turning to diamonds

Go down 
+10
MrEvilDude
PJsnaks
Jet
CollaWars
Ban-Anad
Meatlocker
Callin
Branch
Scott
Burkman
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

My life is turning to diamonds Empty
PostSubject: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:23 pm

First my mom gets sent to the hospital because of her very high blood pressure, now my step dad gets into a car accident and ends up in the hospital as well. Fuck you, life. Fuck you.

Last edited by Burkus Diabulus on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Sorry to hear man... hope they get out fast. Dude...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 pm

I hope so, too. But after they get better, we're stuck without a working vehicle now. We have no other vehicles to use now.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Sorry to hear Burk. Hope everything gets better.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Burkman wrote:
I hope so, too. But after they get better, we're stuck without a working vehicle now. We have no other vehicles to use now.

Rental?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Rental?

We can't afford a rental and we're no where near a rental place.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:57 pm

I just got a call from my mom who's there with Chris. Apparently, some retarded bitch woman was going like 85 and hit my step dad's car so hard, it caused him to flip 2 times. He's in a brace, so he can't move his head or his body at the moment. Luckily, a Marine nearby saw the whole thing and pulled Chris out of the wreck. I don't know what happened to the fucking bitch that hit him, but if we find her, we're going to sue the FUCK out of her. Right after I fucking punch her in the goddamn face.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Burkman wrote:
I just got a call from my mom who's there with Chris. Apparently, some retarded bitch woman was going like 85 and hit my step dad's car so hard, it caused him to flip 2 times. He's in a brace, so he can't move his head or his body at the moment. Luckily, a Marine nearby saw the whole thing and pulled Chris out of the wreck. I don't know what happened to the fucking bitch that hit him, but if we find her, we're going to sue the FUCK out of her. Right after I fucking punch her in the goddamn face.

few days ago this happened to my stepmother. hit on I95 in the ass end and flipped 4+times. She has broke ribs and a crushed disc in her back.

so good luck man. hope it all works out
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Burkman wrote:

Good thing he is alright.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Thanks, guys. I swear, man. People drive like fucking idiots these days.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Burkman wrote:

Yeah I'm really happy I'm moving to Boston where I can avoid driving though, it is still Boston.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Burkman wrote:

well yea its all you young dumb full of cum 10ft tall and bullet proof upstarts

jk
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Callin wrote:
Burkman wrote:

well yea its all you young dumb full of cum 10ft tall and bullet proof upstarts

jk

I don't even have a car yet.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Shit man... Need to talk about it?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Burkman wrote:

How could she have been going 85... hit yer stepdad... and STILL run off? O.o
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

As far as I know, she didn't run off. But I still don't know where she's at, because my mom didn't tell me. We're planning on filing a lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

As far as I know, she didn't run off. But I still don't know where she's at, because my mom didn't tell me. We're planning on filing a lawsuit.

Damn straight you should... >.>
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:51 pm

I hope everything gets better.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:19 pm

My life is turning to diamonds 534666_10151063025353834_1277865420_n

My life is turning to diamonds 548118_10151063025243834_654260274_n

My life is turning to diamonds 425478_10151063025548834_1266437632_n
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:07 pm

I'll pray for you and your family, if that means anything to you.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Im so sorry to hear that. Honestly, I feel incredibly helpless from here. But if there *is* anything I can do please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Well... it looks like you'll be adding another to your basement. >.>

I'm guessing she'll look like the car by the time yer done.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:47 am

This one's not going into my basement. I saved a nice spot for her in my personal room.

Anyways, if the pain shifts, then they'll have to perform surgery on him. If not, he's coming back home today. He's going to be out of commission for a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:33 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Im so sorry to hear that. Honestly, I feel incredibly helpless from here. But if there *is* anything I can do please let me know.

HOLY SHIT, I'm gone for a month and a half and PJ joins us!?

WASSUP, BEEEOTCH!?!?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:36 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

HOLY SHIT, I'm gone for a month and a half and PJ rejoins us!?

WASSUP, BEEEOTCH!?!?

fixt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to diamonds   My life is turning to diamonds Empty

Back to top Go down

My life is turning to diamonds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next