OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

my balls ache

Go down 
+9
Burkman
Matieu
Branch
Causa
Ban-Anad
Astraeos
Scott
Meatlocker
Boba
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

my balls ache - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Rednecks are nicer than white trash. There's a difference, Canadian guy. I actually LIVE in the South. Branch knows, too. He lives in Texas.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

What credit cards? We're talking white trash here! That's like the eastern version of rednecks...

White trash... rednecks...

Same shit, different ass.

No sir, they are not.

Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Burkman wrote:
Rednecks are nicer than white trash. There's a difference, Canadian guy. I actually LIVE in the South. Branch knows, too. He lives in Texas.

White trash people are usually lazier too.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Burkman wrote:

Bitch please... We invented white trash here in Britain...

my balls ache - Page 2 Chav3

my balls ache - Page 2 Chav-party

my balls ache - Page 2 Chav
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Hey those all look like college kids... OMG!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Hey those all look like college kids... OMG!

You'd think...
Just Google 'Chav' and see the images...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Chav =/= White trash

What you're referring to are douche bags.

Quote :
White trash is an American English pejorative term referring to poor white people in the United States, especially in the rural South, suggesting lower social class and degraded living standards. The term suggests outcasts from respectable society living on the fringes of the social order who are seen as dangerous because they may be criminal, unpredictable, and without respect for authority whether it be political, legal, or moral.

You know nothing. The term was first used in the 1830s in GEORGIA. Back in the day, black slaves used the term to describe white servants and was used commonly.

Last edited by Burkman on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Burkman wrote:
Chav =/= White trash

Quote :
White trash is an American English pejorative term referring to poor white people in the United States, especially in the rural South, suggesting lower social class and degraded living standards. The term suggests outcasts from respectable society living on the fringes of the social order who are seen as dangerous because they may be criminal, unpredictable, and without respect for authority whether it be political, legal, or moral.

You know nothing. The term was first used in the 1830s in GEORGIA

Wasn't that in Gone with the Wind?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Chav =/= White trash

Quote :

Whatever you say, the term WAS created in America and was used describe white servants back in the day. White trash is usually associated with poor white people who are well... poor, dirty, and are complete dumbshits. There's a lot of Rednecks down here, and most I meet are most certainly not poor and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Burkman wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Chav =/= White trash

Whatever you say, the term WAS created in America and was used describe white servants back in the day. White trash is usually associated with poor white people who are well... poor, dirty, and are complete dumbshits. There's a lot of Rednecks down here, and most I meet are most certainly not poor and stupid.

AlsoGone with the Wind was an american novel but I was a 100 years off so it couldn't have been.

living in Texas I really don't see the difference between rednecks and white trash.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Chav =/= White trash

AlsoGone with the Wind was an american novel but I was a 100 years off so it couldn't have been.

living in Texas I really don't see the difference between rednecks and white trash.

White trash live in towns, cities, and trailer parks... rednecks live out in the country, and trailer parks. At least that's how it is here.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:56 pm

I guess it's all based on personal experience.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Do you see the Mexicans?!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I see latinos.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

I see latinos.

No. Mexicans.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

I see latinos.

No. Mexicans.

There are no Mexicans if they live in Texas. leleleplz
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

I see latinos.

No. Mexicans.

Yes there are... they're called "illegal immigrants"
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Bitch please, our Chavs can kick yer White Trash ass...

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

No. Mexicans.

Yeah but becoming an illegal immigrant strips you of the right to call yourself the nationality of the country you left. It's not until they are departed that they become Mexicans again. They are just simply "illegal aliens".
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:34 pm

I see so many rednecks every day it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Ryan wrote:

I bet it makes you feel superior, being able to make to make fun of people with less money than your parents.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Ryan wrote:

I bet it makes you feel superior, being able to make to make fun of people with less money than your parents.

Of course. You know me so well.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Bitch please, our Chavs can kick yer White Trash ass...

Say whaaa?

Chavs are pretty narsty gaiz.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Yeah but becoming an illegal immigrant strips you of the right to call yourself the nationality of the country you left. It's not until they are departed that they become Mexicans again. They are just simply "illegal aliens".

I dont understand why Im argueing with you....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my balls ache
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next