OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard

Go down 
+13
Meatlocker
Ulyaoth
Callin
Causa
Grimeth
Yeet
SoupWithSauce
Ban-Anad
Burkman
Scott
Branch
Jet
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz
Boba

The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  Empty
PostSubject: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Welcome, to the OT Bachelor Pad, a competition where you are pitted against other competitors with the chance to win ONE INTERNET COOKIE!

Hello, I am your host, Boba the Bounty. Every third day, a new challenge will be made. Those who win the challenge will receive immunity, and a rose. Receiving a rose signifies that you are safe from elimination.

However, winning a challenge is not the only way to receive a rose. Before or after every challenge, whatever you prefer, I need you to either PM me or Steam chat me your vote. You will tell me your first choice, and then your backup in case that person wins.

Challenges usually involve some sort of hunt, trivia contest, artistic ability, comedy making, or something else.

You are allowed to build alliances and new friendships. Inactivity during a challenge will result in you receiving one vote against you. There are no excuses.

So, will YOU partake in this exiting race to receive c00khez? Sign up now. There are eight spots, but that can change if more or less will sign up. I urge you to please sign up and participate! Good luck! The first challenge, all of which are created by yours truly, will begin after we have all of our contestants.

- Jet/Ryan - Eliminated on 7/27/12
-Scoot - Eliminated on 8/1/12
- Branch - Eliminated on 7/30/12
- Burkman - Eliminated on 8/10/12
-Grimeth
-Ban - Eliminated on 8/3/12
-Wilbz
-Soup - Eliminated on 7/29/12
-Causa - Eliminated on 8/5/12

Last edited by Boba on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Sure, I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Aww somebody wants attention OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

ONE internet cookie? I think this site alone gives me several... lolololololol

But in all srznz... I'm in. Alucard Scott
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:03 pm

lol I'll do it too Hitlah!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Put me in, Coach!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Shouldn't we call this like the OT Olympics Survivor or somethin of that there nature?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Papa Scott wrote:
Shouldn't we call this like the OT Olympics Survivor or somethin of that there nature?

I've always done OT Bachelor Pad's... the third season is airing on ABC on Mondays...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Burlywood

Last edited by Mr. Burk on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Boba wrote:
Papa Scott wrote:

I've always done OT Bachelor Pad's... the third season is airing on ABC on Mondays...

lolok but this will pretty much be the OT Olympics... since I can't think of another way to do 'em. :z
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Papa Scott wrote:
Boba wrote:
Papa Scott wrote:

lolok but this will pretty much be the OT Olympics... since I can't think of another way to do 'em. :z

But this is Bachelor Pad.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Boba wrote:
Papa Scott wrote:
Boba wrote:
Papa Scott wrote:

I know but I'm saying it's in place of an OT Olympics which I was thinkin of doin...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Papa Scott wrote:
Boba wrote:
Papa Scott wrote:

I know but I'm saying it's in place of an OT Olympics which I was thinkin of doin...

Let's not argue over a name... I've always done Bachelor Pad.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Boba wrote:
Papa Scott wrote:
Boba wrote:
Papa Scott wrote:

Let's not argue over a name... I've always done Bachelor Pad.

I'm not sayin you should change it... just forget it... What is this.. I don
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Scott, how dare you question the traditions of our OT ancestors.

Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:18 pm

This looks like an exciting season. Rose
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Boba's Bachelor Pad always has more "romantic" and "sexual" competitions.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Branch wrote:
Boba's Bachelor Pad always has more "romantic" and "sexual" competitions.

Like my version of the Newlywed Game.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:22 pm

I was enjoying our PM conversation Boba...why would you just leave me hanging like that bro...

no...just no
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:22 pm

The fuck... I don't even...
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Sign me up.

LAST SPOT MUTHAFUCKASSSSS
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:38 am

Ideally I'd like two more people to sign up...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

ATTENTION: I AM ACCEPTING TWO MORE PLAYERS. I WILL MAKE YOUR OWN WORD GAME IF YOU COME ON BEFORE THE CHALLENGE IS OVER.

THE FIRST CHALLENGE

To kick off Season 5, the first challenge will involve a word thing.

Each person will be assigned a word, and the first THREE to finish theirs will be safe from elimination. The game is set up as such:

Word: _ _ g

Category: furry friends

Hint: An animal.

Final word: dog

So, all you have to do is find what your word is, post it on this thread, and if you are among the first three to do it, you are safe from elimination.

Now, for your words.

For Jet:

Category: Famous basketball coaches

J _ _ n W _ _ _ e _

Hint: A UCLA basketball coach.

For le Scoot:

Category: Capitals of countries

Nairobi

Hint: Of an African nation.

For Branch

Category: Ancient Empires

Byzantinium

Hint: It stretched from modern-day Turkey to somewhere else.

For Burkman:

Category: Famous Outlaws

Lewis Redmond

Hint: He is from North Carolina.

For Grimeth:

Category: Pandas

Giant Pandas

Hint: Yes.

For Ban:

Category: Israeli Kings

Solomon

Hint: He's not the name of a Book of the Bible.

For Wilbourn:

Category: Alabama quarterbacks

John Parker Wilson

Hint: he won a national championship.

For Soup:

Category: Toronto Raptors players

Jalen Rose

Hint: He played for Michigan in college.

Go! Remember, the first three to answer are same from elimination. You are allowed to vote as of now for who is the

FIRST TO GO HOME

Remember to send your first option AND your alternate. You have until Sunday morning to answer!

Last edited by Boba on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 pm

It's Lewis Redmond.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 pm

John Parker Wilson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard  Empty

Back to top Go down

The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next