OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber.   Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Ooh I am sick and tired people saying Rebecca Black is much worse that Justin Bieber
We're not just saying it once here.
No one remembers that Bieber's song Baby repeates the word baby for 90% of the song. Well we're
strangers to bad music having surived the ninities, the eighties, and god forbid the seventies. But
to forget the most awful musician of all time, Justin Bieber, over a cellphone ringtone is saying you
love just to hate people for no real reason. Yes before some says it I'll post it here

"You do realize this is the OT." Well yes, yes I do. I know that but still I also
know that people just like to rage here but still just get a new topic.
The point is that even with all the blind hate for Rebecca Black is still not awful. She didn't break the
rules whens it comes to writing a song. She didn't overly alter her voice like J.B in never say never
and she didn't rely on twelve year old girls to achiever her fame (she relied on youtube).

So please when talking bad about Rebecca Black and don't compare her to Justin Bieber.
Do not I repeat Do not rip into her without listening to the song.
I realize the song is annoying and repetivie but it does make a nice ringtone (on Fridays).

A really annoying thing about who attack her is that she isn't the only girl on Youtube. To see a
full view of this just go on youtube and search any remotely popular song. I'm not talking about a
commitement into to forcing you guys into watching these videos. But just so you see
what I'm talking about just scroll down a list of covers and you'll get the point.

I'm trying to make sure that people give her a fair chance in comparisson with Justin Bieber who's
thinking of this whole Rebecca Black incident as a break from all the flak he normally recieves.
Of course that's what this really boils down to. Continuing the war on Bieber.

You wouldn't know it by looking at him but Bieber hasn't been sent to North Korea recently and this
wouldn't stand and shouldn't stand. Where are the Bieber trolls? Never mind you guys don't
get what I'm talking about.

This post has gone on for too long anyway.
From now on I resolve to be more short and to the point in my posts.
Any way thanks for reading.
Other wise I would be feeling lonely right about now. Good bye
Guy

TL;DR Just read the first word on each line.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber.   Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Damnitt forum messed up my joke.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber.   Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:44 pm

meatlocker wrote:
You know the rules, and so do I.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber.   Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:55 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
meatlocker wrote:
You know the rules, and so do I.
We've know each other for so long.
Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. Rick_roll_d
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber.   Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:00 pm

You're heart's been aching, but you're to shy to say it.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber.   Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:49 pm

cool story bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber.   Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Black is not worse than Justin Bieber.
Page 1 of 1