OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION

Go down 
+13
Grimeth
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
Ban-Anad
Callin
Yeet
Scott
Branch
SoupWithSauce
Boba
Burkman
Causa
Meatlocker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Look at this logo. It's simple and the band still sounds great. The more complicated your try to make your logo look, the higher the chance that your band fucking sucks. Either that, you're just fucking around and being funny about it.

I'd like to also state that these youtube links aren't fucking working right and are pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Branch wrote:
Neighborhood Spaceman wrote:
I don't understand why bands use logos that are extremely hard to read. All those bands are most likely shit, anyways.

Well I understand if they're going for a cool look, but my god lmao. You cant read them for shit! Oh man

It clearly says "Puppy slaying Sunday" "Castration fire blood flames" "Fire fire and more fire with some gurgle noises" "Gurgle gurgle gurgle"

STHEY HAHRDCOOR MAN

What I read... "Pussy Slaying Sunday"...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Burkman was the guy who yelled "bring out your dead!" in that one movie.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Dude, my legs are still like, really sore from tuesday night. I didn't realize I was using them so much, but in hindsight, I was kneeling and sorta crouching and rising back up a lot.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman was the guy who yelled "bring out your dead!" in that one movie.

That's "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", you silly bastard.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Dude, my legs are still like, really sore from tuesday night. I didn't realize I was using them so much, but in hindsight, I was kneeling and sorta crouching and rising back up a lot.

Why were you kneeling... crouching.. and then rising back up... I... this does not look good Uly... not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Uly, is crouching down the most excercise you've ever done? Or did a run to the donut shop next door pass it?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Branch wrote:
Uly, is crouching down the most excercise you've ever done? Or did a run to the donut shop next door pass it?

Donut runs don't count...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:

That was the point you
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:

That was the point you

Donuts don't have a point...
yeah

/oblivious
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:

That was the point you

yeah

/oblivious

No... but a lot of them have a hole... Uly
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:

That was the point you

yeah

/oblivious

No... but a lot of them have a hole... Uly

Bear claws are my type of donut.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:36 pm

I was basically doing squats for a few hours. Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Yeah.... squats... surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre... lolololol
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:48 pm

It doesn't count if you're sitting, Uly.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:32 am

So... we all know Scott has a shitty ass computer... well... to my excitement I was able to get Kotor 2 to run on this piece-o-shit. However... halfway through Peragus I noticed how everything was abnormally clear and one color... like the skins were missing. Soon I realized it was because there was no metallic texture on anything. Slightly worried about this new found problem I spawned some armor which I knew was reflective... it only appeared as a white mesh. Then I tried spawning a saber... there was no blade... and so on and so forth. Well I decided to go google the problem like I had the last 500 for the damn game. Turns out it was a problem with the shader... my graphics card has no shader. The game itself is older than my computer... and it still can't run it properly. Fuck you low cost, cheap motherfucking ass holes of HP...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 am

L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwf4MRqkM8fFLXnSEiKBbtLkjFbmYTOmSy3HqOAiwv-USagQa6G8vCoXUexg
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 am

Scott wrote:
So... we all know Scott has a shitty ass computer... well... to my excitement I was able to get Kotor 2 to run on this piece-o-shit. However... halfway through Peragus I noticed how everything was abnormally clear and one color... like the skins were missing. Soon I realized it was because there was no metallic texture on anything. Slightly worried about this new found problem I spawned some armor which I knew was reflective... it only appeared as a white mesh. Then I tried spawning a saber... there was no blade... and so on and so forth. Well I decided to go google the problem like I had the last 500 for the damn game. Turns out it was a problem with the shader... my graphics card has no shader. The game itself is older than my computer... and it still can't run it properly. Fuck you low cost, cheap motherfucking ass holes of HP...

Don't blame yourself... KOTOR 2 has some well-known graphics problems... It's a bitch to run properly on even modern-day rigs...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 am

Well I had gotten through the Vista problems... no crashes... I had gotten all the movies to work... then I finally came to a problem that wasn't due to the game... but my own damn computer.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Can't your wife be happy with two children?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:36 pm

That's like asking you if you're happy with no sex... trust me... I've had this conversation with her many times. >.>
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 BIgzs

My god, the first band is more unpronuncable than PrinceĀ“s stage name
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:45 pm

im mongolese
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Holy spooks! Mat's online! Quick! Nab him! Get the chloroform!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:36 pm

anuz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION   L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: WRATH OF THE NEKGHOUL EDITION
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next