OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Survivor EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Survivor EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Survivor

Go down 
+8
Callin
Yeet
Boba
Burkman
The Mortonator
Branch
Ulyaoth
Scott
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:14 am

No... not like the survivor games of the past... real survivor. Just a fun hypothetical.

If all OTers were placed on an island together would we be able to co-exist? Would we be able to forge a livable society? Make lists of strengths and weaknesses... perhaps outlines on what you know of your fellow OTers. What would we need? What would our behaviors end up like? Discuss and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 am

"Uly would sit around and do jack shit and eat all our food, hurr hurr."

Yeah, fuck you guys too.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:00 am

I'd try to support. Like hold down the beach settlement or some shit. Then rise into the embodiment of the OT as I age. I will aquire traits from all OTers. Then the traits I get from Burk will kick in and kill most of you. Then Uly's will come up and I'll feel forever alone.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:27 am

We'd just look for water to drink or food and try to find a safe place to sleep. Gather wood to make a fire but be unable to. Quite possibly starve to death. I don't foresee any OTer recommending we draw straws to see who we eat except as a joke. Maybe gather rocks and spell out "HELP" on the beach.

Burkman would be like, "we're gonna die, why not have fun" and we'd all be like "no, we don't wanna do gay stuff" and he'd be all mad.

Everyone would fight over vase. Scott would break it up under the guise of protecting her. Would end up sleeping with her or at least trying.

Last edited by Ulyaoth on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:31 am

I'd start out trying to organize you lot and when you do something incredibly stupid I'll just throw my hands in the air and let Burkman deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:33 am

I feel like scott would find some reason that I should be the first to die and be eaten. Branch would agree wholeheartedly. Jet, too. Grimeth would defend me at first, but very weak-heartedly and give up on it and be like, "well... you don't have any kids and you're probably not gonna do anything with your life anyway, uly..."

Thanks, grim...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:19 am

Stranded on an island? I'll just turn into a Dragon and carry you guys off the island.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:52 am

Archangel Burkman wrote:
Stranded on an island? I'll just turn into a Dragon and carry you guys off the island.

This is plausible.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:16 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I feel like scott would find some reason that I should be the first to die and be eaten. Branch would agree wholeheartedly. Jet, too. Grimeth would defend me at first, but very weak-heartedly and give up on it and be like, "well... you don't have any kids and you're probably not gonna do anything with your life anyway, uly..."

Thanks, grim...

Considering there are fish in the water and animals on the island... why would we eat each other? And why would we eat you? You got no meat on ya...

I think our first order of business is to find drinkable water. Now I know that usually island water is safe to drink pretty much anywhere... but we'll entertain the idea that it has bacteria or microbes in it. So our next step would be to create fire and set up/find some shelter. Maybe at the start we should split into three teams.

1. Water Team: Find a source of water and a plausible way to move it from that site.
2. Fire Team: Think of a way to create fire... then boil water.
3. Shelter Team: Find/create/plan some sort of shelter.

Now these all take varying times so depending on who gets done first others would be devoted to other teams when a team objective became complete.

Water Team:
Scott
Uly
Grimeth
Causa

Fire Team:
Ban
Colla
Boba
Meat
Soup
Mort
Jet
Mine Turtle

Shelter Team:
Burk
Wilb
Branch
Callin
Daroska

Who'd I miss? Also feel free to state why someone should be placed elsewhere... this isn't an accurate assumption of peoples skill sets... but it is an assumption.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:04 am

Uhh... I'd be... Morale support...

*Lounges on hammock drinking coconut water*
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:20 am

Yea I wouldnt eat Uly.... however maybe he should test the water and berries... to uh... make sure they taste good.... yeah.... <.<
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:40 am

Shelter? I already built it while you guys weren't looking. It's sturdy enough to hold against tropical storms, and I made fancy drinks out of coconuts. I built three large huts. One for each group.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:00 pm

I picture burkman standing on the beach, the waves washing up against his shins as he cries, "SHELTER IS FOR PUSSIES AND FAGGOTS! I AM A SEA DRAGON!"
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Solid plan there Scott.

I can build shelter. Collect water. Fish with a spear. And do a few other things around the island.

First thing i would do is find a suitable rock though. not too big, not too small. Flat on one end and pointy on the other or close to an axe head style. I am guessing we dont start with any tools on this island, so a good tool is essential.

Next would be some sort of shelter to shade from the sun. Just some leaves over a lean to or something simple and fast to prevent any heat stroke and provide shade.

While building that i would create a spear. Just a stick with a filed head to a point. Use rock to file point on stick. ALSO while building lean to use suitable leaf to use as a rain/dew catch for water.

After all of that start working on a list of things to find around the island.

Delegation is key to survival and all must play their part.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I picture burkman standing on the beach, the waves washing up against his shins as he cries, "SHELTER IS FOR PUSSIES AND FAGGOTS! I AM A SEA DRAGON!"

I ain't no sea dragon.

OT Survivor Golden_dragon_departure_by_GENZOMAN
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Callin wrote:
Solid plan there Scott.

I can build shelter. Collect water. Fish with a spear. And do a few other things around the island.

First thing i would do is find a suitable rock though. not too big, not too small. Flat on one end and pointy on the other or close to an axe head style. I am guessing we dont start with any tools on this island, so a good tool is essential.

Next would be some sort of shelter to shade from the sun. Just some leaves over a lean to or something simple and fast to prevent any heat stroke and provide shade.

While building that i would create a spear. Just a stick with a filed head to a point. Use rock to file point on stick. ALSO while building lean to use suitable leaf to use as a rain/dew catch for water.

After all of that start working on a list of things to find around the island.

Delegation is key to survival and all must play their part.

Finally someone playing along! Tools are essential. I suppose if we found some large enough sea shells we could boil water in them... otherwise I'm having a hard time thinking of something to boil water in.

Things to do:
- Find water (source other than from rainfall directly).
- Find something/way to boil water in.
- Make fire.
- Build/find shelter.
- Build tools.
- Find source of food.
- Keep track of days.
- Mark off a latrine somewhere (keep good distance away but not to far from shelter).
- Figure out clothing/blankets.
- Make list of daily tasks and delegate out (no one person should ONLY do this... all must have some sort of physical task)

Animals on island:
- Boars
- Donkeys
- Snakes
- Mongoose
- some type of squirrel
- various rodents
- chickens
- various lizards
- insects and bugs of all kinds

Fish:
- Tropic to subtropic.
- choral reefs near shore.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:30 pm

I'll hunt the food. I can skin any animal in less than a minute without messing up.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Well.... I was serious about testing freshwater we find on the island. Could be bad. Or we could just boil the fuck out of the water everytime.
Back to top Go down
Captain Kloud
GD Member

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:46 pm

as a part time professional homeless person i am quite adept in this field.

first thing would be to separate into groups to make all tasks go quicker and more efficiently. fat people would be in charge of digging holes and any other shit not too strenuous to work the fat off and build some muscle up. those who could move quickly and have good endurance (see: does not get tired walking briskly for hours on end) would be used for initial scouting to find areas well sheltered against wind, non salt bodies of water, etc. stupid people would be set aside to be later consumed if edible plants were not found. those who can actually build and use a bow would be in charge of killing animals, because there would likely be nothing but birds, bugs, and small fast shitty to eat animals.

during this time the fat people would be making tools out of any fibrous plants, useful looking stones, and strong sticks. i would be the taskmaster charged with beating the lazy out of them when they tried to stop working every 5 minutes to look for food.

fire would very likely evade us for a while, so cooking would be out of the question. getting away from the beach on the other hand would be everyone's task once a good spot to live were found, as it is not safe due to storms to be living on the beach on an island likely somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

keeping track of time would be useless. the hell do we care what day it is? we are on an island. you do not have work in the morning.

clothing would also be useless. id be naked the second i awoke on an island with strangers, and your clothes would all soon degrade to nothing as well. no point in wasting time and resources on something just to cover my junk.

scott mentioned coral reefs. you stay the hell away from those, or you will have deep lacerations that we will not have the ability to properly disinfect.

fishing with spears would be a good idea, except that you'll likely have no way to cook the fish for a while, and thus die. better off looking for edible plants until you have fire and a bow. if no edible plants exist, eat the most useless person first. there is always -someone- who's going to try and sit on their asses when they think noone is looking, and stay there for long periods of time. after the first 2-3 of them get eaten, the rest will wisen up and stop that lazy shit.

after i was done beating the fat people into muscle, i would probably ditch all of you to go off on my own and not have to share the little bit of food i find, make a small shitty farm, and wait until it begins to grow crops before finding you again to share them.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Captain Kloud wrote:
as a part time professional homeless person i am quite adept in this field.

lolyessensei

first thing would be to separate into groups to make all tasks go quicker and more efficiently. fat people would be in charge of digging holes and any other shit not too strenuous to work the fat off and build some muscle up. those who could move quickly and have good endurance (see: does not get tired walking briskly for hours on end) would be used for initial scouting to find areas well sheltered against wind, non salt bodies of water, etc. stupid people would be set aside to be later consumed if edible plants were not found. those who can actually build and use a bow would be in charge of killing animals, because there would likely be nothing but birds, bugs, and small fast shitty to eat animals.

Spears and sharp sticks are more feasible than bows but ok...

during this time the fat people would be making tools out of any fibrous plants, useful looking stones, and strong sticks. i would be the taskmaster charged with beating the lazy out of them when they tried to stop working every 5 minutes to look for food.

Not an option... you beat you get beaten... start trying to dominate by fear and it would all be over. No trust... no life..

fire would very likely evade us for a while, so cooking would be out of the question. getting away from the beach on the other hand would be everyone's task once a good spot to live were found, as it is not safe due to storms to be living on the beach on an island likely somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

You'd be surprised at how quickly you can make fire with enough people workin at it... and we need fire to boil water... the idea is to not risk anyone... and god knows when the next storm would come so we only have one way of getting clean water. Staying away from the beach... or at least setting up shelter away from the beach is a good idea.

keeping track of time would be useless. the hell do we care what day it is? we are on an island. you do not have work in the morning.

Knowing what time of year it is would be useful... animals have migratory routes. Possibly a time when certain edible fish are in the area.

clothing would also be useless. id be naked the second i awoke on an island with strangers, and your clothes would all soon degrade to nothing as well. no point in wasting time and resources on something just to cover my junk.

The point is for warmth and protection from injury. Like footwear...

scott mentioned coral reefs. you stay the hell away from those, or you will have deep lacerations that we will not have the ability to properly disinfect.

Coral reefs are an excellent place for food... also salt water is a decent disinfectant... which also brings me back to my clothing topic... protection.

fishing with spears would be a good idea, except that you'll likely have no way to cook the fish for a while, and thus die. better off looking for edible plants until you have fire and a bow. if no edible plants exist, eat the most useless person first. there is always -someone- who's going to try and sit on their asses when they think noone is looking, and stay there for long periods of time. after the first 2-3 of them get eaten, the rest will wisen up and stop that lazy shit.

Making nets would be more useful for catching fish... and again... you can create fire a lot more quickly than you think. We can't resort to eating people... leads to lack of trust and breakdown of society.

after i was done beating the fat people into muscle, i would probably ditch all of you to go off on my own and not have to share the little bit of food i find, make a small shitty farm, and wait until it begins to grow crops before finding you again to share them.

From your list of ideas so far... it sounds like you'd die...

Mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Captain Kloud wrote:
*snip*

Who's this guy and why is he on our island?

Also, wouldn't we need clothes to protect from each other? I know you guys too well...

Anyways, Scott is right about Nets. Furthermore, I think I would be best at building shelter and tools. Sort of a hobby of mine to design stuff. If we can find a decent wet stone we will be in pretty good shape.

Nonetheless, early weapons should probably be just good old sticks with maybe a head in them. It's hard to get a decent point without the right kind of materials and stone swords have a tendency to just be a bunch of stones in a piece of wood really. Maintenance on a basic axe or hand scythe/sickle thing is easier. Though, I will probably at some point try making a full scythe even though I know full well it isn't as good in enclosed combat or easy to keep in one piece without a proper attachment at least. I just happen to really like fighting with them and on the beach maybe I can threaten a few of you with it. OT Survivor 2593845369 I will probably try to make at least basic pins for connecting the heads to the tool.

Also, it occurs to me that having a geologist on a survival type thing is pretty handy...
Back to top Go down
SithBadger
GD Member
SithBadger

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:24 am

I think the best plan is to just sit down and cry. This works for almost any situation I have found myself in.
Back to top Go down
Captain Kloud
GD Member

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:27 am

Scott wrote:

Spears and sharp sticks are more feasible than bows but ok...

not really, seeing as most islands have smaller animals that will run away and are faster then you. even most predators will do the same unless backed into a corner or used to humans.

Not an option... you beat you get beaten... start trying to dominate by fear and it would all be over. No trust... no life..

not domination, motivation.

You'd be surprised at how quickly you can make fire with enough people workin at it... and we need fire to boil water... the idea is to not risk anyone... and god knows when the next storm would come so we only have one way of getting clean water. Staying away from the beach... or at least setting up shelter away from the beach is a good idea.

the number of people working on fire will have no effect on the time it takes. most people do not know how to make a proper bow drill, and will try the "rubbing a stick against a stick" method, which takes a long time and alot of patience, for very little results. storms are generally pretty common on oceanic islands. i assumed this would be more "castaway" style island then "survivor" type island, in which the participants were stuck without knowledge of exactly where they were and likely with little to no human habitation. in which case finding clean drinkable water is more easy then you might think, though bacteria would still exist it would be less likely to be harmful.

Knowing what time of year it is would be useful... animals have migratory routes. Possibly a time when certain edible fish are in the area.

much better to look for edible plants instead, as despite what people are led to believe, we are not built for carnivorous life, we simply adapted slightly to it. key word being slightly.

The point is for warmth and protection from injury. Like footwear...

clothing would help to keep in warmth, but also encourage the growth of harmful bacteria. ill take a little chill over disease any day. footwear would add some decent protection, but nothing else unless you come equipped with a full body leather suit. cotton and wool are not exactly chain mail.

Coral reefs are an excellent place for food... also salt water is a decent disinfectant... which also brings me back to my clothing topic... protection.

saltwater is a mediocre, at best, disinfectant that can be used in a pinch, but the ocean is full of harmful to humans bacteria. not a smart risk to take. the increased dampness of your shoes would also encourage even more bacteria growth. bacteria generally = bad.

Making nets would be more useful for catching fish... and again... you can create fire a lot more quickly than you think. We can't resort to eating people... leads to lack of trust and breakdown of society.

true on the nets being far more useful then spears, but surviving on fish is not healthy and requires supplementation from various other sources, mainly edible plants. there will be useless people. people who consume but do not contribute. those people need to die so that others can live longer, and if you are going to kill them, might as well not waste the meat. being that you are no longer in society in this scenario, the last point is moot.

From your list of ideas so far... it sounds like you'd die...

id survive quite well actually, and by the time i returned to share my food, the survivors would have dwindled to half. maybe less.

Mmmmmm
indead.

mortonator, i am fairly certain my name says who i am.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 am

Captain Kloud wrote:
Scott wrote:

not really, seeing as most islands have smaller animals that will run away and are faster then you. even most predators will do the same unless backed into a corner or used to humans.

Yeah making a usable bow is ridiculously difficult... especially for a person who is doing it for the first time. And I've been on islands before... not many critters run from you because they don't know to be afraid of humans. And on the off chance they do... you can throw a spear just as well as you can load and fire a bow... especially on an island that might have dense foliage.

not domination, motivation.

It's in the eyes of the beholder... that might be your intent... that will not be the result.

the number of people working on fire will have no effect on the time it takes. most people do not know how to make a proper bow drill, and will try the "rubbing a stick against a stick" method, which takes a long time and alot of patience, for very little results. storms are generally pretty common on oceanic islands. i assumed this would be more "castaway" style island then "survivor" type island, in which the participants were stuck without knowledge of exactly where they were and likely with little to no human habitation. in which case finding clean drinkable water is more easy then you might think, though bacteria would still exist it would be less likely to be harmful.

Yes... the amount of people working on a fire WILL make an effect on the time it takes. You split up into smaller teams and you let each try their own way... not everyone HASN'T been thru boy scouts or camping here. Yes it does take patience... but guess what... you got nothing else to do. Actually Islands have dry seasons just like continents do. I think I stated the last part before... but I don't want to take the chance on bad bacteria every time I drink do you?

much better to look for edible plants instead, as despite what people are led to believe, we are not built for carnivorous life, we simply adapted slightly to it. key word being slightly.

You have a point here... tho I am the last person that would know what is edible. I know there's usually star fruit, coconuts, and bananas (tho only if they were somehow brought there before). From what I remember seeing in islands at least.

clothing would help to keep in warmth, but also encourage the growth of harmful bacteria. ill take a little chill over disease any day. footwear would add some decent protection, but nothing else unless you come equipped with a full body leather suit. cotton and wool are not exactly chain mail.

The amount of clothing I'm talking about wouldn't encourage the growth of harmful bacteria... nor would I suggest wearing clothing when it's wet. Even a little leather cover prevents scrapes and scratches from infecting... and you where it over more vulnerable areas... it's not like we're planning on making a full wardrobe here.

saltwater is a mediocre, at best, disinfectant that can be used in a pinch, but the ocean is full of harmful to humans bacteria. not a smart risk to take. the increased dampness of your shoes would also encourage even more bacteria growth. bacteria generally = bad.

Again... it's like you're assuming you can't take the clothing off once it's on. You let clothes dry when they get wet don't you? We're not soldiers in WW1 trenches with our boots constantly on. And not all reefs do you stand on... plenty you can swim over and still have reaching distance for fish and shells. This whole reef scenario is just as much of a hazard as running around on the island itself. Also... saltwater is the best disinfectant we've got... and if we were lucky there'd be aloe vera on the island. I suppose we could ferment something too... but that would take time and specific tools.

Again... it wouldn't take as long to create fire as you think. Also... fish is the best animal we can eat raw without fear of being sick. But you have a point in eating the plants until there was a fire going. Again fear leads to mistrust... which means anyone's back is open. And eating a human is far worse than eating a raw fish.

true on the nets being far more useful then spears, but surviving on fish is not healthy and requires supplementation from various other sources, mainly edible plants. there will be useless people. people who consume but do not contribute. those people need to die so that others can live longer, and if you are going to kill them, might as well not waste the meat. being that you are no longer in society in this scenario, the last point is moot.

Didn't say we would mainly survive on fish... just that it was a viable option. The point of this hypothetical was to see if we could still live as a society still... at least moderately... without turning into barbarians.

id survive quite well actually, and by the time i returned to share my food, the survivors would have dwindled to half. maybe less.

This is opinionated.... not even a vague fact.

Mmmmmm
indead.

mortonator, i am fairly certain my name says who i am.

Right...
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Hmm make fire...
Let´s get Uly and burn him with sticks, that can make fire OMG!

Either that or we seek help from Meatlocker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OT Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor   OT Survivor Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Survivor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next