OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT

Go down 
+5
Grimeth
Branch
Scott
Callin
DarthShadie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm

No he's not. Most of you seem to forget that I'm the last of my kind. Living for millions of years and all...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Burkman wrote:
No he's not. Most of you seem to forget that I'm the last of my kind. Living for millions of years and all...

I remember my first dinosaur too...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:03 am

Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
ULY

we need Hanar, Volus and Elcor smileys. Got it?

Good.

Yes, earth-clan, I want a face to my voice.

Sincere anticipation: I cannot wait to a smiley dedicated to my species.

Oh, this one will be most pleased that the Enkindler Uly will give vision to blindness.

Doubtful skepticism: I don't think Uly is an Enkindler.

Do you think, that matters (breath).

This one will be grateful, in any case.

Do you have ME3 for console?

I have ME3 for Xbox 360 EDI
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:07 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
There ain't no hanar or elcor smilies... none that match these onez...

Then put them anyway. At least we'll have them. I'd put a floating jelly smiley that floats around on my page and is pink and jelly and floats...

i can go on for hours like that, you know, like several hours, going on and on, for a long time, just going on and on, nd

oh look its time to get on Frank lol Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:12 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
ULY

we need Hanar, Volus and Elcor smileys. Got it?

Good.

Yes, earth-clan, I want a face to my voice.

Sincere anticipation: I cannot wait to a smiley dedicated to my species.

Oh, this one will be most pleased that the Enkindler Uly will give vision to blindness.

Doubtful skepticism: I don't think Uly is an Enkindler.

Do you think, that matters (breath).

This one will be grateful, in any case.

Do you haz xbx live and a mic? Sooo happy
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:21 am

Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:

ME whore... hehehe
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:42 am

Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:

ME whore... hehehe

Blackopsguildwars whore... OMG!
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:41 am

Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:

Do you need Gold member to use Xbox Live?

And yes a mic. Have never used it tho.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:51 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:

Do you need Gold member to use Xbox Live?

And yes a mic. Have never used it tho.

Yes... you need gold... GET IT NAO!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:50 am

No... no that's fine. NO, THAT'S FINE!

I'll just let this xbox sit here gathering dust. Not like anyone wants uly to get gold. Fuck uly.

No, it's fine. It's fine. No. No. It's fine. NO, IT'S FINE!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:02 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

I'll just let this xbox sit here gathering dust. Not like anyone wants uly to get gold. Fuck uly.

You're in my blacklist of people I don't want to play with.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:44 am

Well, maybe christmas is cancelled in the burkman home now!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Uly, I really do not give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

I assumed you had Gold and didnt want to play ME3 with us Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey guys... numbers don't mean shit to me... I'm humble yo. Put me in coach!Popo
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:19 pm

I don't make any apologies for my absence.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:47 am

We were asking for one?
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:47 am

Scott wrote:
We were asking for one?

No but I demand that you do!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:52 am

GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:
We were asking for one?

I'll pencil it in sometime... in the mean time... how the fuck are you? :D
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:56 am

Scott wrote:
GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:
We were asking for one?

Well I've been working my ass of and doing some part time partying. Saving up money to move back to WA now that i've finished helping my Mum and Sister in Victoria. Trying too get fit to join the police force in WA and laying video games. In that time I've had a couple of gf's both ended up sucking in the end and I have been flirting with someone about 6 years older than me. But I wont take it any further since I am moving in 2 months. Thats what my last year entailed. That and I've spent a lot of time with my little nephew. He needs to be corrupted and one of his first words was my name. Which is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:58 am

GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:
GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:
We were asking for one?

Well I've been working my ass of and doing some part time partying. Saving up money to move back to WA now that i've finished helping my Mum and Sister in Victoria. Trying too get fit to join the police force in WA and laying video games. In that time I've had a couple of gf's both ended up sucking in the end and I have been flirting with someone about 6 years older than me. But I wont take it any further since I am moving in 2 months. Thats what my last year entailed. That and I've spent a lot of time with my little nephew. He needs to be corrupted and one of his first words was my name. Which is awesome.

haha well that's good... goin to uni at all?
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:59 am

Scott wrote:
GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:

Nah too much money. I'm going to do my degrees through the police force and get a bunch of benefits with it. Like building a house will be so much cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:01 am

GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:
GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:

Nah too much money. I'm going to do my degrees through the police force and get a bunch of benefits with it. Like building a house will be so much cheaper.

Building a house? :o
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:05 am

Scott wrote:
GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:

Building a house? :o

Well in a year or two. But as too my vast amounts of planning on things and how its cheaper in the long run. Also with the factors of what I would like to do with my life.( Work that helps people and has a good amount of physical work too it). Building a house is beneficial in the long run. Plus for first time home owners the government gives you 7 grand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next