OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: The New Order

Go down 
+12
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Grimeth
Boba
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Branch
GSG
Scott
Burkman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:43 am

Jokes on him, that much soda will rot out his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:09 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Your friend asks to borrow $20 to buy one can of soda. You give him $20. He returns with one can of soda.

"Is there any change?", you ask him.

"No.", he says.

"You spent $20 on one can of soda?"

"Yes"

"No can of soda costs a whole $20!"

"That's what I spent it on."

After going over this 6 or 7 times, this friend reveals that he actually has a trunk full of cans of soda. He spent all $20 on them. He insists that he did not lie, nor even tell a half-truth about what he spent the money on. Why? Because he spent it on one can of soda AND other cans of soda. You didn't say other cans of soda, you just said one can of soda.

Does this make sense to you... and would you say your friend was lying to you up until he revealed that he had more sodas?

Uly votes yes...

This is how venture capitalism works...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:15 pm

God forbid you go out of your way to agree or disagree after you've finished your joking around...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
God forbid you go out of your way to agree or disagree after you've finished your joking around...

take 19 dollars outta his ass. seriously. shove 19 dollars up his ass and treat it like a wallet. the money can be in coin or paper form. and heaven forbid he unclench and lose any more money... and he better pray that payday dont come around while his ass is a wallet. cus then its gonna get stuffed.

matter of fact.. make it pennies. lots of pennies.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:54 am

L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 6763415_700b
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:

Welp... Shit just got real...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:

Finally... someone to rival Orgasmo...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Branch is basically joffrey from game of thrones and scott is his cersei lannister.

EDIT: I see now that branch doesn't understand because he's never had it done to him. He's never had a seemingly harmless post deleted by another person because they personally felt it was offensive. He's never had that child ripped from his arms. He can't understand. He is basically kim jong il. Or you know, joffrey...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:19 am

So, you've got a job at a place where you pour lava into buckets. You're not sure why you pour lava into buckets, but you do. Anyway, you've got experience pouring lava into buckets. In fact, you've been doing it a few years.

Corporate decides you need a manager to oversee you pouring lava into buckets.

The manager is guiding you through pouring the lava into the bucket via walkie talkie. He can't see what you're doing, you're going by voice alone. You've done this before, but you can't help but notice the manager doesn't tell you WHY you're doing these things, he just tells you to do them and expects you to do it. Any questions are met with his frustration and cries of "JUST DO IT!"

So, a bucket comes along on the conveyor belt and stops before you, ready to be filled with lava.

But wait... there's a baby in the bucket. A live freaking baby.

"Ok, now pour the lava in." your manager says over the walkie talkie.

"Sir, there's a baby in the bucket."

"Did I fucking stutter? Pour the lava into the bucket."

"But... sir... there's a live baby in this bucket! The lava will kill him!"

"WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM? YOU CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS! I AM THE LORD GOD OF POURING LAVA INTO BUCKETS AND YOU KNOW NOTHING... NOTHING!! EXCEPT WHAT I TELL YOU!"

He then storms out of the building, in a rage.

After he leaves, you safely remove the baby from the bucket and pour the lava successfully. A job well done!

Let us have a round of applause for our actors... Uly the lava pourer. Grimeth the manager. And Burkman, the ex-employee grimeth referred to as also being a complete idiot. That part didn't make the cut in the film, but is just as true.

EDIT: Oh and uuuh... the baby was played by wilbourn. Others were asked but only wilbourn stepped forward to play the humiliating role of the baby. His enthusiasm and humor really made the scene. Bravo to wilbourn.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:54 am

It's awful quiet around here...

Banana, me and grimeth got tekkit, but we don't know if you use tekkit lite or tekkit classic.

Your frand,
Uly
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:26 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
It's awful quiet around here...

Banana, me and grimeth got tekkit, but we don't know if you use tekkit lite or tekkit classic.

Your frand,
Uly

D'awww... Tekkit Classic is the one I use... I'm not entirely sure what Lite includes... And Technic is a bit unstable...
Anyways, if you guys wanna join me- just say the word and I'll get the server up...
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:15 pm

I've been gone for 2 years. Just returned last Friday. Anyone recognise me? I remember Scott, Callin, Uly, Grimeth, Collawars, and Boba, plus a few more I didn't mention. I'm probably missing some people who changed their screenname after moving here.

Anyway, +1 postcount for me. It's gonna take a while to catch up. :P
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
I've been gone for 2 years. Just returned last Friday. Anyone recognise me? I remember Scott, Callin, Uly, Grimeth, Collawars, and Boba, plus a few more I didn't mention. I'm probably missing some people who changed their screenname after moving here.

Yes Vid. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Vidgamer wrote:

Hi thur Vid...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Vidgamer wrote:

We've accomplished nothing in the past 2 years (absent once active members)... you are now caught up.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Electric Avenue is about the Brixton riots.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Vidgamer wrote:

I'm offended you don't remember me.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:06 am

Burkman wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:

I'm offended you don't remember me.

I still don't remember you from the Old OT.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:57 am

Burkman once fucked a chicken.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:16 am

Me and grimeth played tekkit. He kept hitting me with his fists, pushing me off cliffs and stuff. I tried to make a wheat farm and he started placing sand all over it...

I wish I had someone to play minecraft with who wasn't ridiculous like this...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:17 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Me and grimeth played tekkit. He kept hitting me with his fists, pushing me off cliffs and stuff. I tried to make a wheat farm and he started placing sand all over it...

I wish I had someone to play minecraft with who wasn't ridiculous like this...

You forgot to mention the part where you ruined everything by the constant hitting me with a boomerang...

and chopping down all my trees... ULY RUINED TEKKIT!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 am

You wanted to throw a boomerang at me... I said nay...

So grimeth told me to throw one at him so he can see it's damage. Uly complied.

Then grimeth... with all his cruelty, malice, and will to dominate, threw his boomerang back at uly, uninvited.

The tree-chopping happened near the end, anyway... after grimeth's constant punching and sword-slicing.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 am

I have a castle that I would like help finishing. I only have the entrance down. In Tekkit, I mean. Tekkit classic
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Let's play a new game: Dunk Uly in the acid tank. A carnival tank with a target filled with acid. Everyone tries to throw a ball at it. When the target is hit, Uly falls in. The winner gets a c00kiee.

Step in line for a chance to see Uly burn alive and get a cookie! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
Let's play a new game: Dunk Uly in the acid tank. A carnival tank with a target filled with acid. Everyone tries to throw a ball at it. When the target is hit, Uly falls in. The winner gets a c00kiee.

Step in line for a chance to see Uly burn alive and get a cookie! OMG!

I say we squirt him with one of those toxins that make your blood into essentially crazy putty...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: The New Order
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next