OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Flashback

Go down 
+12
Causa
Scott
Aximand
Vaseline
Burkman
Barbelith
God
Astraeos
jedibantha
Boba
SoupWithSauce
MrEvilDude
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

OT Flashback - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:55 pm

meatlocker wrote:
Which Thread?

The new one.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
meatlocker wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

:lightin\': No, you want good times? I'll show you a real thread.

Which Thread?

I'll smack you if you don't get rid of that overgrown avatar.

What avatar?
Back to top Go down
jedibantha
OT'er
jedibantha

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:04 pm

meatlocker wrote:
Back in the smuggler section we have an OT thread called kill the person above you because pretty awesome thread. Also the long lasting KOTOR hurt and heal game. Good times for the internet.

You made me think the site had a format problem, you bastard.
Back to top Go down
jedibantha
OT'er
jedibantha

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:04 pm

meatlocker wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
meatlocker wrote:

Which Thread?

What avatar?

... Die.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 pm

meatlocker wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
meatlocker wrote:

Which Thread?

What avatar?

Way to be a smart ass. :cover shot:
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:12 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
meatlocker wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

What avatar?

Better now?
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:51 pm

meatlocker wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
meatlocker wrote:

What avatar?

Better now?

Much.
Back to top Go down
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er
Fiat The Hutt

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Scott wrote:
My fiancee is half Mexican sir...

*Fiat sobbs, holding arms up to sky*

WHY, OH WHY!!!!

I didn't know this GS! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!
We still have time!
It's not too late.

We will just have to de-mexify her!

C'mon man, have you never seen West Side Story???
Didn't you see Colors?!?

Mexican-Irish, that don't go!!!! Bro.

Fortunately for you two, I am here...

Now, it's going to be next to impossible to de-mexify her while she is preggars (particularly in the final stages), so we have to prepare for that period of time about 1 week after birth, to one and a half months after birth.

This will be a critical window.

She will be at her most emotionally vulnerable, while at the same time being weak. THAT is when we will pounce.

Unfortunately, it is not going to be an ideal time for YOU. You will be getting up at all hours of the night to take care of the crying of your little rug-rat.

You will be tired, and you will be frustrated...but YOU.MUST.PREVAIL!!!

(Had I known the situation you were in, I woulda preferred to take this on about 5 months ago, but that ship has sailed).

Before we get into the de-mexify procedure, we need to know how her Mexification levels.

No! No, no no no no. Are you completely deranged?!? You can't just ASK her.

Mexicans LIE. That's what THEY DO! You need evidence? What is your fiancee doing RIGHT NOW? THAT's RIGHT! LIE-ing down...

So, to determine her Mecification levels you need to start by answering these questions:

1. Does she ever swear in spanish, when she is mad? If no, congrats - her Mexificanation levels are negligible. And you need not go any further. If yes, continue on...

2. When she swears in spanish, is it:

A. One word or short phrase at the end of a long tirade in english? Okay, we can relax a little. She merely has heightened Mexificanation levels, probably due to a close uncle, or paternal father like figure in her life who IS Mexican, but has limited influence on her. If yes, stop here and report. If no, continue on...

B. Every Other Word is in Spanish? This is really the danger area, right here. If every other word is in Spanish, then she is trying to fool the world by adopting the "Imperialist" language, but actually is most comfortable in her native Mexi-can-landia. No, you will not be able to talk to her about this issue. She will probably be conflicted internally about this, and a direct confrontation may lead you and her into intense turmoil. You will need to start, by both of you volunteering at an East LA Food shelter, where she can see how being from Mexicanlandia is evil, first hand. Then, ONLY THEN, will she be strong enough in American Go Go Juice, to take on her hostile Mexicanlandian heritage. If no, continue...

C. The entire swear session is in Spanish? This is a difficult think to kick, but not as difficult as "B" above. You see, here, she is REALLY Mexican. But, she has taken a big step in being American, by moving here. So, she is naturally predispositioned to adapt to her new chosen homeland. Here, just send her to JC, or College. By the time the 4 years are up, she will be an indoctrinated foul mouthed, entitled, scatter brained American woman.

Your Welcome, GS.

I'm here for you...

Fiat
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 pm

meatlocker wrote:
Back in the smuggler section we have an OT thread called kill the person above you because pretty awesome thread. Also the long lasting KOTOR hurt and heal game. Good times for the internet.

Ah I remember the old kill thread, someone should really revive that.
But it wouldn't be the same without the nude japanese guy I guess. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Fiat The Hutt wrote:
Scott wrote:

WHY, OH WHY!!!!

We still have time!
It's not too late.

Didn't you see Colors?!?

Now, it's going to be next to impossible to de-mexify her while she is preggars (particularly in the final stages), so we have to prepare for that period of time about 1 week after birth, to one and a half months after birth.

She will be at her most emotionally vulnerable, while at the same time being weak. THAT is when we will pounce.

Unfortunately, it is not going to be an ideal time for YOU. You will be getting up at all hours of the night to take care of the crying of your little rug-rat.

(Had I known the situation you were in, I woulda preferred to take this on about 5 months ago, but that ship has sailed).

Before we get into the de-mexify procedure, we need to know how her Mexification levels.

Mexicans LIE. That's what THEY DO! You need evidence? What is your fiancee doing RIGHT NOW? THAT's RIGHT! LIE-ing down...

So, to determine her Mecification levels you need to start by answering these questions:

1. Does she ever swear in spanish, when she is mad? If no, congrats - her Mexificanation levels are negligible. And you need not go any further. If yes, continue on...

A. One word or short phrase at the end of a long tirade in english? Okay, we can relax a little. She merely has heightened Mexificanation levels, probably due to a close uncle, or paternal father like figure in her life who IS Mexican, but has limited influence on her. If yes, stop here and report. If no, continue on...

B. Every Other Word is in Spanish? This is really the danger area, right here. If every other word is in Spanish, then she is trying to fool the world by adopting the "Imperialist" language, but actually is most comfortable in her native Mexi-can-landia. No, you will not be able to talk to her about this issue. She will probably be conflicted internally about this, and a direct confrontation may lead you and her into intense turmoil. You will need to start, by both of you volunteering at an East LA Food shelter, where she can see how being from Mexicanlandia is evil, first hand. Then, ONLY THEN, will she be strong enough in American Go Go Juice, to take on her hostile Mexicanlandian heritage. If no, continue...

C. The entire swear session is in Spanish? This is a difficult think to kick, but not as difficult as "B" above. You see, here, she is REALLY Mexican. But, she has taken a big step in being American, by moving here. So, she is naturally predispositioned to adapt to her new chosen homeland. Here, just send her to JC, or College. By the time the 4 years are up, she will be an indoctrinated foul mouthed, entitled, scatter brained American woman.

Your Welcome, GS.

I'm here for you...

Fiat

What the balls are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Nazareth wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:
Scott wrote:

WHY, OH WHY!!!!

We still have time!
It's not too late.

Didn't you see Colors?!?

Your Welcome, GS.

I'm here for you...

Fiat

It's Fiat. What were you expecting?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Nazareth wrote:

He's talking about how to fight Mexican Plague. Duh.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:54 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:

WHY, OH WHY!!!!

We still have time!
It's not too late.

Didn't you see Colors?!?

Your Welcome, GS.

I'm here for you...

Fiat

It's Fiat. What were you expecting?

I'm Mexican, ya little jack-wagon. facepalm

Scott wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Scott wrote:

Anyone after 08 is too naive to realize this... so I understand your ignorance and confusion.

I'm not ignorant, but those Mexicans, dey tuk oar jobs!

My fiancee is half Mexican sir... retract your statement or I'll have to pull out the gloves... and tea of course.

don't talk about his baby mama lyk dat! (yes, I remembered.) Name him Garrus... jk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   OT Flashback - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Flashback
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: