OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

So I Made A Hipster Cry Today

Go down 
+9
Scott
Boba
Branch
Grimeth
Yeet
CollaWars
Callin
Ban-Anad
Jet
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Ryan wrote:

The fact that it was a deadmau5 shirt and she had the whole "hipster image" thing going.

That's not really a hipster... And it's not really all that bad a taste... Deadmau5 is better than Skrillex... See, if she was wearing a white beanie with green/light blue hair, a scarf over a t-shirt and sporing some sort of handlebar mustache reference... That'd be a hipster... Just because someone listens to dubstep don't mean they're a hipster... It just means they have a terrible taste for music...

She has the whole hipster look going was the point, I don't know anything about her besides that and that I made her cry...

She has the whole unnecessary thick rimmed glasses thing going (no lenses of course), the dyed hair, and the black skinny pants thing with some Chuck Taylors.

If that's not the hipster image then I guess I'm just wrong. Lol

(Saying deadmau5 is better than skrillex is like saying dying by fire is better than drowning).

Technically, it can be argued it is...
Being burned alive, your body experiences so much pain that at a certain point it just stops feeling anything. The hotter it burns, the quicker you get to that point- the point at which your pain receptors just stop working due to the shock. You die shortly afterwards ("shortly"- moments after). In fact, at the point at which your pain receptors fail, the feeling you get is closer to being freezing cold than that of an open flame...

Anyways, while drowning, you're there for the full bit and the encore... Depending on the type of drowning, there's several things that happen.

In what is called "dry drowning", there could be the following things.
If there's fluid in your lungs (water, blood, puss), you basically start choking- your body is trying to expunge the foreign objects but cannot because the valve connecting your lungs to your trachea doesn't work like that- it's much easier exhaling when it's not a liquid. So whatever's in your lungs just bounces around in there. And you can feel every agonizing bit of it as you're slowly pushed into shock by the whole ordeal. And being into shock you actually start getting less air in... So you slowly run out. The only good way to deal with this is to puncture your lung and get whatever's in it out that way...

If the case is when the valve connecting your throat to your trachea gets whacked out of order and just flaps shut... Well... It's actually quite the same thing minus the fluid bouncing round in your lungs. You start choking, unable to get any air in. The chocking pushes you into shock and your body clumps up, making it harder for the valve to get released. The only way to fix this is to cut a hole in your throat below the valve...

In actual drowning- in water or other fluid...
It really depends on how the drowning came about, but in general- your body is already in shock due to the shortness of air supply. You start struggling, which makes it worse. Finally you try screaming, which lets water or other fluid in your lungs, which in turn fill pretty fast...

In all cases of drowning, you stay conscious for quite the bit longer, it's a slow process... Agonizing as well...
Being burned alive on the other hand can be said to be faster. Yes, you burn and you can burn for hours. But you're technically not alive for most of it, definitely not conscious... Depending on the heat, you can loose consciousness from the pain almost instantly...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:32 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I guess since she is a hipster it is okay to make her cry then.

You are literally Hitler.

Hitler isn't so bad. He killed Hitler.

@ Ban, ugh.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:04 pm

I'm going to send you on a trip to the Field of Screams.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Ryan wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
I guess since she is a hipster it is okay to make her cry then.

You are literally Hitler.

Hitler isn't so bad. He killed Hitler.

@ Ban, ugh.

Um... Wut...?
uh huh
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Burkman wrote:
I'm going to send you on a trip to the Field of Screams.

That sounds like an amusement park you would be the manager of. Lol
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:51 pm

I can't stand seeing a girl cry. I suggest you do something about it. Did you at least appologize? Sad
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:11 pm

IDK... I like it when girls cry...

out my name... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Scott wrote:

I was able to read the fine print before judging your post. The ctrl and + keys are very useful at times .
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:20 am

The last girl who cried out my name preceded it with "and my stalker iiiiisss....."
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:32 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The last girl who cried out my name preceded it with "and my stalker iiiiisss....."

dont forget that Cheerleader you came up on in that dark alley. I remember her screaming
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Its an ULY!" before running head first into that brick way. We ate well that night.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
Scott wrote:

I was able to read the fine print before judging your post. The ctrl and + keys are very useful at times .

Fortunately for me judgement is as valuable as Cyprus atm around here...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So I Made A Hipster Cry Today
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2