OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine

Go down 
+14
Daroska
Causa
Boba
Vidgamer
Yeet
CollaWars
Branch
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Scott
Burkman
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Callin
Grimeth
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I mean, sure... in a sense romney's more business savvy. Like when he shipped all those jobs to india and china. Saved a whole mess o' money.

Oh yes... Lets blame government officials, not employers themselves... Yes...
OMG!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:12 pm

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 Tumblr_lzdsrgJbiC1rodnr9o1_400
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Bwanch wrote:
L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 Tumblr_lzdsrgJbiC1rodnr9o1_400

I like you...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Romney owned some company and did it, back in the day. Probably not that long ago, I forget. But that's how romney does business.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Uly, stop going back to politics.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:47 pm

I had to, somebody says something in response to uly, what's uly gonna do, say nothing? "I like chocolate"  "chocolate's for fags"  "no, it isn't..."  "uly, shut up about chocolate"
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Uly.  Shut up.  Less politics and more chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:02 am

I didn't start it.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:04 am

That's not the point.  How do you think I feel when people start bashing gay marriage and calling it a "disease" or the "human genophage"?  I get pissed and call those people ignorant bastards.  I don't know why people feel the need to insult something that's different than what they believe in.  Because it's wrong?  Because their god tells them it's wrong?  There's a word that people need to learn: 

Tolerance.  
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:10 am

Oh, it matters who started it... also, I never used the word disease.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:12 am

This is why aliens don't talk to us.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 am

Oh please, like they didn't go through all the same things. Religion and racism and all that.

EDIT: DUDE, can you imagine, like... another planet with sentient beings and shit. You know what they'd fucking have? Video games. Like, no joke... just imagine that somewhere, right fucking now... in the universe, god knows how fucking far away... there's a whole fuckton of video games, some of them truly great ones like we have, that we will never... ever... play. That's kind of depressing. Also, upsetting. I'm mad right now.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:54 am

Such games would probably be designed for a species with a drastically different mindset than humans. I can't imagine we'd understand them, let alone enjoy them. But who knows, they could be exceptionally awesome.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:07 am

Burkman wrote:

This is why aliens don't talk to us: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 48-93
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:49 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Romney owned some company and did it, back in the day. Probably not that long ago, I forget. But that's how romney does business.

Pretty much any company/enterprise that has some form of customer support uses outsourcing...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:18 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Pretty much any company/enterprise that has some form of customer support uses outsourcing...

Dis iz Kerpal... hallo... yew keeked muh dug.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:50 am

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

This is why aliens don't talk to us: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 48-93

Wasn't Ulyaoth like an alien in Eternal Darkness?

Plus, this whole Brazil "Gays are now a disease thing" is dumb.

Popes are married to god...Isn't that gay? Plus, how can you explain Adam and Eve being one of the first beings to live on the planet, what about the fucking dinos or the bacteria? Incest is wrong in religion right? Then how the fuck are we the sons of Caim, Abel and their brothers? So many bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:58 am

MT wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Popes are married to god...Isn't that gay? Plus, how can you explain Adam and Eve being one of the first beings to live on the planet, what about the fucking dinos or the bacteria? Incest is wrong in religion right? Then how the fuck are we the sons of Caim, Abel and their brothers? So many bullshit.

Giving my knowledge. The second someone begins joking around with these topics (Ulyaoth), I will wipe the last 2 pages from this thread of sensitive topics.

1. God doesn't have a sex. People who say that God is male or female are just dumbasses who want attention. And no, He's not trans.

2. The Bible says Adam and Eve were the first humans, not the only ones.

3. Bacteria have no sexes. They use cell division.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:33 pm

Bwanch wrote:
MT wrote:
Scott wrote:

Giving my knowledge. The second someone begins joking around with these topics (Ulyaoth), I will wipe the last 2 pages from this thread of sensitive topics.

1. God doesn't have a sex. People who say that God is male or female are just dumbasses who want attention. And no, He's not trans.

To 1. That must be the most sensible thing I've ever heard to have come out of a Christian regarding "God". Be proud Branch, I am to know you...

To 2. How does "first" imply "not the only ones"? I mean, the only requirement for being the first at something is that there not be anyone at said thing before you or at the same time as you...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Fuck you too, scott...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:37 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:01 pm

There must've been a mismatched foot convention recently and everyone decided to shop at kohl's for shoes. Cuz seriously, we got all these fucking mismate shoes that are like... a size-6 left shoe and size-7 right shoe, the 7 has a box but not the 6. We know full and well what happened... you dicks... Surely there's some sort of specialty shoe store that sells different sized shoes for people like that. Or you could buy two pairs of shoes. I know that sucks, but god damn it, you're stealing! And then it's our fault for all these mismates piling up. You dicks. Also, who the fuck steals just one shoe? I swear, that HAS to be happening, cuz there's these mysteriously missing shoes all the fucking time.

And if you don't hardtag something, someone WILL put that shit on their feet when you're not around and walk the fuck out. Fuck you too! Who's old-ass worn down shoes are in this box? I DEMAND THESE SHOES BE SEARCHED FOR DNA AND PUT IN A FILE SOMEWHERE! You know there used to be 2 people in shoes at any one time. Now it's just one person and they don't even have someone in shoes until noon. Just to cut back on hours as much as possible.

Also, they didn't schedule my supervisor to work on july 4th even though it's an ad set day and she's usually there. Why? Cuz it's a holiday so you get paid time and a half... she's a supervisor and been there 7 years, so she makes more money than us... and they don't want to pay that money. They actually said so, which I'm surprised about. Hell, a few times they didn't schedule her on ad set days and I show up and bam! No supervisor and she didn't even know we HAD an ad set that day. Then uly has to show 2 fuckers who've never done it before how to do it because they always schedule random fuckers instead of the 3 ad set people. And one of them calls out half the time. So this usually 3-man thing becomes 2-man and one of them has never done it before. It's not the end of the world, it isn't a difficult job, but still.

Also, I hear they're phasing out ad set. Apparently, we're a relic of the past. The other stores just use PoS associates. We got "grandfathered in" as my supervisor says. That's why they schedule random fucks for it instead of our ad set team. They want people to get experience doing it so they can schedule whoever. If y'all are gonna give me the boot, maybe somebody should say something to me about it...

But why do they let me do the whole store by myself on flip and take down days... they schedule another person(because it's some policy, I assume) but they always ask if I can do it on my own. Well shit, these people gotta learn to do flipz n' take downz then, don't they... if uly's gonna be gone. It'll take all of 15 minutes to learn, but it is an art, you see... uly is an ad set artisan.

But mostly it's cuz people don't give two shits about doing it right. SOME do... and they do a good job, but half of them don't even care. What's this? What is this? Is this buy one get one free? The fuck it isn't. Customers are gonna complain. They gonna get free shit and people gonna get mad at uly. Uly didn't do that. Uly is old pro. This has been well established.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
MT wrote:

To 1. That must be the most sensible thing I've ever heard to have come out of a Christian regarding "God". Be proud Branch, I am to know you...

To 2. How does "first" imply "not the only ones"? I mean, the only requirement for being the first at something is that there not be anyone at said thing before you or at the same time as you...

1. Not sure if srz.

2. Well MT was thinking that since they were the first humans that their children would have to breed to create humanity. However the Bible does mention other humans that are not related to Adam or Eve. I was just clearing up that the Christian creation of humanity doesn't require incest.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Actually the Bible never says that.  Adam and Eve were not the first the humans. Adam was the first man that could till the Earth.

1:26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So this was on the sixth day. These were nomadic hunters and fishers.  So this is why God created Adam on the seventh day:

And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

That is why Chinese, Indian, etc. history is much older than 6000 years and why their history goes back much further than more western civilizations.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:36 pm

hmm... never really truly thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next