OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 43 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 43 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine

Go down 
+14
Daroska
Causa
Boba
Vidgamer
Yeet
CollaWars
Branch
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Scott
Burkman
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Callin
Grimeth
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 43 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:39 am

And in 1776AD Gawd created 'Murica and filled it with gunz, hookers, and blow... and life wuz gud.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine - Page 43 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:12 am

CollaWars wrote:
Actually the Bible never says that.  Adam and Eve were not the first the humans. Adam was the first man that could till the Earth.

1:26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So this was on the sixth day. These were nomadic hunters and fishers.  So this is why God created Adam on the seventh day:

And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

That is why Chinese, Indian, etc. history is much older than 6000 years and why their history goes back much further than more western civilizations.

I thought Gawd took a sick day on the seventh... That'd be why y'allz go and visit him on a Sunday...
Back to top Go down

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43