OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Suspicious...need advice... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Suspicious...need advice... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Suspicious...need advice...

Go down 
+5
Jet
Grimeth
Ban-Anad
Scott
DarthShadie
9 posters

What do you think I should do?
Write back, firendly, but be as brief as possible, without insinuating I want her back in my life.
Suspicious...need advice... I_vote_lcap80%Suspicious...need advice... I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Write back, polite, but reminding her about how she was unhappy last time we spoke and inquiring about how she feels now and give breif news.
Suspicious...need advice... I_vote_lcap0%Suspicious...need advice... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Write back and give that girl the verbal bitch smack she deserves.
Suspicious...need advice... I_vote_lcap0%Suspicious...need advice... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Write back, be sarcastic, thank her for writing and say nothing more.
 0% [ 0 ]
Not write back at all, never ever write back.
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (you will need to post a description of your "other" idea.
Suspicious...need advice... I_vote_lcap20%Suspicious...need advice... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

Suspicious...need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:50 am

So, several years ago I stopped talking to someone who had been a friend of mine since early high school. We had been good friends back then, but near the end of our friendship, it became clear to me she wanted to control my life. We had worked on a project together, but she wreaked more havoc than anything else. I don't begrudge her falling victim to my-ex-who-abused-me's manipulations at the time believing he was doing good for me. muhaha!

In the last times that I saw her, she was convinced that my ex had been right. WTF. He had good reason to treat me the way he had and I had to learn from that and CALM DOWN because men would not want a hyper active sex craved geek. That hurt. Needless to say I,m with a man who's gonna marry this sex craved hyperactive geek. Anyway, the girl, the ex-freind, through a HISSY FIT because I would not hire her to work on my movie because she did not have the qualifications. She trained to work with kids, not on movie sets and I had a crew already and I said that if I needed an extra hand I'd let her know, and I DID NOT TELL HER THAT SHE DOES FUCK ALL ON SET AND IS LAZY. Which she is.

Anyway, she SENT ME A MESSAGE on facebook. WTF. Saying, hey how' s it going, been a long time, i want news. And doesn't give me much news of herself. Woah..

To me that rings suspicion in my ears. Last time she wrote me was to tell me off that I was too busy to call her or hire her and because I had not called her, she had not told me that she was pregnant - that was her message. Well sorry but if you have news like that, you call me right? I mean, as silly as saying the OT never made a post about Scott being a dad before he told us about it. LOL

And, she writes this, like just a few days after I make my engagement facebook official. What she wants in on the wedding or something? IDK.

So that's the gist of it and how I feel. There's a reason why I don't have certain types of people in my life anymore and if she is still the same then wtv man. assassination
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:07 am

It's good to have a penis...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:19 am

Women...
The hell's wrong with you?!
Why can't you be like us guys...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:18 am

I feel this is more than a gender issue.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:37 am

Pop pop pop watchin' mothafuckas drop.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:48 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Women...
The hell's wrong with you?!
Why can't you be like us guys...

Suspicious...need advice... 2316636agreed

Well, this text made me a little confused.
And I don't know who is the asshole in the story, but I'll try to help
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Time to take a drive to the Hudson...
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Grimeth wrote:
I feel this is more than a gender issue.

Agreed.

That said, I don't have much useful to add.
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Lol guys hehe

Women ay, we take everything to heart, want to be diplomatic but don't know how to be blunt because emotions rule us.

Well, I CAN be blunt, but that's usually when I want sex Say WHA!!! Oh man
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:55 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Lol guys hehe

Women ay, we take everything to heart, want to be diplomatic but don't know how to be blunt because emotions rule us.

Well, I CAN be blunt, but that's usually when I want sex Say WHA!!! Oh man

It's not that... It's mostly that you read context into anything...
Why not just ignore her? That's what I'd do...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Kill her.
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:14 am

Well, I wrote back, giving very little news. Reminding her politely how she felt last time we spoke.

She replied. Mentioned she evolved and realized it's stupid to stay resentful for silly things (some I don't find silly but wtv) and she was like "you were like a sister to me and I miss our friendship".

So is she playing on my emotional side because she wants something (I'm too suspicious for my own good) or is it genuine.

There's one major thign we'll need to resolve and it's a touchy subject. I won't get into the detials here, but I will say thing: you don't give reason to an abuser and say he was right to say some of teh things he said. No matter what I needed to learn from that relationship, you don't give that guy reason. He did horrible disgusting things. I don't know if I'm ready to rehash all that with her just so she can understand me. Then again, I didn'T have the courage to stand up to her then about something I was still ashamed had happened to me. I'm not sure I have the courage to do it now. The only difference is I'm no longer ashamed. And at least THAT gives me liberation.

Tough call...anyway. Will sleep on it for a couple more nights lol weeks lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious...need advice...   Suspicious...need advice... Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspicious...need advice...
Page 1 of 1