OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Dark Space (OOC)

Go down 
+5
Ban-Anad
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Burkman
Branch
Scott
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:08 pm

I keep a text document of all my lengthy posts out of fear they will be deleted by scott, burkman, banana, or branch.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Say the word Ban and I will take the reigns for the next post.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 am

Bwanch wrote:
Say the word Ban and I will take the reigns for the next post.

"Ban!"
OMG! 

No, but seriously... Since I have a very particular way I want both parties to meet, I kinda need a response from Scoot as well...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:38 am

Well damn finally... One last "prologue"-y post and we should be all synced up...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:02 am

Branch... explain how Scott's statement was in anyway "full of riddles and cryptic fodder".
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:12 am

Scott wrote:
Branch... explain how Scott's statement was in anyway "full of riddles and cryptic fodder".

He probably meant the constipated look you get while "sensing" "the Force"...
OMG! 

Also, we really aught-a talk...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

OMG! 

Then why did he say "conversation" and not "look"?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

OMG! 

I said that from all the sensing and shit, your other convos would probably even be freakier.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:16 am

Bwanch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

OMG! 

I said that from all the sensing and shit, your other convos would probably even be freakier.

He never audibly said he was "sensing"...

Your other convos would probably even be freakier? That doesn't even make sense... a) he's shown NO indication of "cryptic" talk or riddles (IE: I sense something the in the force.) b) He laid out his thoughts in a clear and methodical manor.

So I ask again... how is Jacen gathering that his comment or future comments would be riddles and cryptic fodder? Or are you saying Jacen is a stereotyping racist? Say whaaa? 
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:48 am

I thought the "seeing pockets of life" part was with the Force... am I incorrect? Auh 
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:34 pm

My next post will come along later tonight or tomorrow...
It's gonna be long cause I need to wrap up the prologue thingy and set up for the big meetup...
Why is it that mine and Scott's posts are always the longest...
OMG! 
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Bwanch wrote:
I thought the "seeing pockets of life" part was with the Force... am I incorrect? Auh 

No... that's a physical attribute he has? Scott has more than rods and nodes in his eyes that most humanoid species have. It gives him the ability to see beyond the "visible" spectrum (IE infrared, ultraviolet). The ability works best at night as there is less "visible" light that acts as static. It's also what gives him the ability to see in near complete dark.

This is to say (if you read my post) he used this when he was a few thousand meters in the air to scan the ground.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:19 pm

"Scott" Sounds a little OP.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:24 pm

He also has a 9 inch dick and was conceived by the force.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:32 pm

"Grimeth" sounds like a dick... stay out of the section if you have nothing constructive (by our definition) to add to the RP. Or start your own RP.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Who deleted the tale of Penus?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:41 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Who deleted the tale of Penus?

It didn't belong! It had no relation to the RP whatsoever!
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Scott wrote:
"Grimeth" sounds like a dick... stay out of the section if you have nothing constructive (by our definition) to add to the RP. Or start your own RP.

God forbid I offer a little bit of constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Yes... he forbade it... now git...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Scott actually spent several years developing his character...  My character was thought up like... a couple months ago and I barely added any specific details on his history save for what he did.

Maybe I will spend some time with him and build him up.  Add names for his associates, who they are and what they do and what their histories are, as well as how he met them.  A ship name, how he acquired it, etc...  More detailed information about what his cybernetics can do.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Scott wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

No... that's a physical attribute he has? Scott has more than rods and nodes in his eyes that most humanoid species have. It gives him the ability to see beyond the "visible" spectrum (IE infrared, ultraviolet). The ability works best at night as there is less "visible" light that acts as static. It's also what gives him the ability to see in near complete dark.

This is to say (if you read my post) he used this when he was a few thousand meters in the air to scan the ground.

Well I, in rl, did not know of this. I thought the seeing part of the sentence was seeing through the Force.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:48 am

Bwanch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

Well I, in rl, did not know of this. I thought the seeing part of the sentence was seeing through the Force.

It was my geeky way of saying... no. :P
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:44 pm

He's got rods, cones, n' tit-shaped objects up in there. The round surface of said tits reflects light much more effectively than rods and cones do. The nips work together like a sort of death star laser, allowing him to focus on objects, and see them with clarity, at much farther distances than ordinary humans.

Long story short, eye-tits... OP...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
He's got rods, cones, n' tit-shaped objects up in there. The round surface of said tits reflects light much more effectively than rods and cones do. The nips work together like a sort of death star laser, allowing him to focus on objects, and see them with clarity, at much farther distances than ordinary humans.

Long story short, eye-tits... OP...

Oh you poor, perverted, estrous bastard...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Well fyi, Scott isnt a human. He's T'vian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Space (OOC)   Dark Space (OOC) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Space (OOC)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next