OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Lone Star State

Go down 
+10
Causa
Aximand
CollaWars
Boba
Matieu
Scott
Yeet
Grimeth
The Mortonator
Branch
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

The Lone Star State - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Seriously? I have to drive for about a minute to hit Fireworks legal territory.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:01 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Well if you own enough land here in Wyoming you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't disturb your neighbors, so that's not all that shocking.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Does anyone even live in Rhode Island?

Didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Aximand wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Well if you own enough land here in Wyoming you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't disturb your neighbors, so that's not all that shocking.

Good thing I'll most likely be moving thar at the end of this year...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 pm

New Hampshire.

I know, our state looks like an upside down penis.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

I wouldn't, its even more boring than Minnesota. Where will you be heading too?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:

No law in good ole Tennessee.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

Prob near Laramie... and it wont be boring for me. :P
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

Fuck you! I live in Laramie right now, summer school starts next month.

We can't live that close together, our E-peens will come into contact with each other.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

We can't live that close together, our E-peens will come into contact with each other.

I plan on possibly gettin' me masters thar... but mostly to go out and mudlog for a drill company.

Excellent... then upper mid US will finally shake the country in fear! Plus...

>.>
<.<

The uranium... I knows where it's at.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

I plan on possibly gettin' me masters thar... but mostly to go out and mudlog for a drill company.

>.>
<.<

The uranium... I knows where it's at..
Its a good school, both my sisters and my dad graduated from it, their bureaucracy can be really slow sometimes (took them almost a month to process four forms from me, making me miss out on the last semester) but other than that its a great school, you'll run into more country kids than you will rich little fucks so that's definitely a plus in my book.
Back to top Go down
RalphTheWonderLlama
OT'er
RalphTheWonderLlama

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Branch wrote:
Who here is from Texas? I myself am from Corpus Christi.

Role call!

Warning: Non-Texans will be trolled, flamed, and Admin. edited.

Dallas
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

>.>
<.<

Its a good school, both my sisters and my dad graduated from it, their bureaucracy can be really slow sometimes (took them almost a month to process four forms from me, making me miss out on the last semester) but other than that its a great school, you'll run into more country kids than you will rich little fucks so that's definitely a plus in my book.

You... have rich folk at all at your school? I... I'm moving up in the world! The school I go to is fucked. Ranked the 9th worst college in the nation (tho that was like two years ago).
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

>.>
<.<

You... have rich folk at all at your school? I... I'm moving up in the world! The school I go to is fucked. Ranked the 9th worst college in the nation (tho that was like two years ago).
Actually Wyoming is one of the only states in the country with a positive budget (last I checked on it), and the college is pretty damn highly ranked, especially their education, geology and archaeology departments.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

>.>
<.<

Actually Wyoming is one of the only states in the country with a positive budget (last I checked on it), and the college is pretty damn highly ranked, especially their education, geology and archaeology departments.

God I love that word...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

God I love that word...

Oi
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

God I love that word...
Well you should bust a nut for this place then, there's oil and minerals all over the state, unexploited because America likes to strip other countries of their natural resources first.
:america!: <===Not sarcasm, I think its a great policy.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

God I love that word...
Well you should bust a nut for this place then, there's oil and minerals all over the state, unexploited because America likes to strip other countries of their natural resources first.

That's right... FUCK THE OTHER COUNTRIES UP FIRST! Actually... being in this business for a little bit now... the only reason we exploit other countries for their resources, is because it's cheaper than using our own. Give an American company resources and they'll bust your nut for every penny you've got, what happens with capitalism. So it's cheaper to get it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

God I love that word...

That's right... FUCK THE OTHER COUNTRIES UP FIRST! Actually... being in this business for a little bit now... the only reason we exploit other countries for their resources, is because it's cheaper than using our own. Give an American company resources and they'll bust your nut for every penny you've got, what happens with capitalism. So it's cheaper to get it elsewhere.
That and the whole "national reserve" policy.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

God I love that word...

lolpolicies... FUCKING RED TAPE! no...just no
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:39 pm

RalphTheWonderLlama wrote:
Dallas

Dallas' gangsta half here.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

God I love that word...

I personally don't like seeing communities and America's natural landscape being strip-mined and destroyed for economic benefit that is unsustainable but hey that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:00 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:

I personally don't like seeing communities and America's natural landscape being strip-mined and destroyed for economic benefit that is unsustainable but hey that's just me.
Yea... we have an inordinate amount of towns/cities settled on top of natural resources.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Yea... we have an inordinate amount of towns/cities settled on top of natural resources.
If by "natural resources" you mean fossil fuels then no. However, pasture and fertile land are natural resources and they are being stolen from farming communities and destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:06 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

If by "natural resources" you mean fossil fuels then no. However, pasture and fertile land are natural resources and they are being stolen from farming communities and destroyed.
No, I mean shale, coal, precious metals and those things. But yea, our fertile farming land is being systematically destroyed which could end up being the downfall of America, unless we start doing some really hardcore investing in hydroponics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Star State   The Lone Star State - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lone Star State
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next