OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT

Go down 
+2
Scott
Ban-Anad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT Empty
PostSubject: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Here you go. You're welcome.
Now can it with the bitchiness...

Last edited by Ban-Anad on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:28 pm

It's lovely... OMG! 
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 am

This doesn't count. And god forbid I want to be treated like everyone else...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
This doesn't count. And god forbid I want to be treated like everyone else...

And God forbid you act like an adult... Not sure if like... 
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:14 am

I blame his mother.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Oh, so everyone can make thread titles calling people names except uly, then? That makes uly an asshole but nobody else.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Oh, so everyone can make thread titles calling people names except uly, then? That makes uly an asshole but nobody else.

Just shut up and take it like a man for a change...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 pm

No, you shut up. The OT collectively spit on me and I want that to be acknowledged.

I just want the same respect that even darth nemis gets. A happy birthday thread out of courtesy, at the very least. Instead, uly was ignored because fuck uly, we hate him. Fuck you guys, too...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
No, you shut up. The OT collectively spit on me and I want that to be acknowledged.

I just want the same respect that even darth nemis gets. A happy birthday thread out of courtesy, at the very least. Instead, uly was ignored because fuck uly, we hate him. Fuck you guys, too...

Placing importance on something done on a virtual forum by people you hardly know in real life... Yeah... Priorities...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Placing importance on something done on a virtual forum by people you hardly know in real life... Yeah... Priorities...

You clearly see it just as important as he does based off of the fact that you are making such a stink about this.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Gone for a day and you guys are already blowin shat up...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:30 am

Scott wrote:
Gone for a day and you guys are already blowin shat up...

What?... No...
*Shuffles with explosives behind back*
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 am

You're a terrible person, Ban.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Uly, if I had saw it was your birthday I would've said something, really. I hardly check that little section of the forum. Happy belated birthday, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:56 pm

So Uly... Should we make a thread for Dayze2?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:39 pm

If dayze shows up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT   Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT Empty

Back to top Go down

Uly, the pretentious, whiny princess of the OT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: