OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Games You've Bought Recently EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Games You've Bought Recently EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Games You've Bought Recently

Go down 
+2
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Jet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Games You've Bought Recently Empty
PostSubject: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:34 pm

I figured a topic like this would be nice, since a lot of the people on this forum use Steam and/or are constantly trying out new games.

Well, I decided to re-buy Star Wars Battlefront for the PS2. I've had cravings for the game lately but unfortunately I lost my copy a couple years ago. Managed to snag it off of Amazon for 7 bucks. I'm also probably about to pre-order GTA V while I still can.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Arkham City GOTY edition: Just finished Harley's DLC thingy.
Bioshock 2: Stuck in an annoying part.
Counter Strike GO
Mark Of The Ninja: Holy shit, I loved it
Dishonored: My fave
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Well... there's hotline miami, surgeon simulator, dragonborn DLC for skyrim, and dead island.. those are my most recent ones. I definitely recommend hotline miami. I'd wait for it to go on sale, though. I'm sure it will at some point.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Well... there's hotline miami, surgeon simulator, dragonborn DLC for skyrim, and dead island.. those are my most recent ones. I definitely recommend hotline miami. I'd wait for it to go on sale, though. I'm sure it will at some point.
What happened to Ulyaoth MD's journal? I found it quite entertaining...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:03 pm

This should be titled "Games you've pirated recently and only played 10 minutes of because it just doesn't feel the same as buying it"

But I did buy the Last of Us. Really good game. Really Really good.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Oh yeah, the walking dead (Tom Hanks Pro Skater), finished it.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:18 am

I'll just treat "recently" as what I've bought this month. Let's see. Ah! Right. Due to the sale on id software and Bethesda games on Steam a week or two ago because of Quakecon or whatever, I decided to purchase the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition. It's nice to finally play all the DLC and such I'd missed, and it's a fun game besides. Aside from that, I picked up Shadow of the Colossus and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PS2 at my local game store. Terrific games, another reason why the PS2 sold so well. I think that would be it, unless I'm forgetting something. Honestly, I'm trying not to buy games at all, since I'm saving up for my new PC.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Well, I went ahead and bought Crash Twinsanity and Wrath of Cortex. I also bought the other Battlefront, too. Can't wait to sit around with some friends and play Dune Sea....oh man the memories.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm

I've decided I want a 3DS...but I need to make the cash.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:38 am

Jetbounty wrote:
I've decided I want a 3DS...but I need to make the cash.
Buy Kid Icarus Uprising
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games You've Bought Recently   Games You've Bought Recently Empty

Back to top Go down

Games You've Bought Recently
Page 1 of 1