OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Yes, it's really me...

Go down 
+10
Ban-Anad
Darka
Jet
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Branch
Yeet
Callin
Burkman
Ulyaoth
shoshana-the-1
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:57 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Burkman Beaver wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Burkman Beaver wrote:
Bitch, you just returned after several years of absence.  I built that table myself.
Negatory. It was present before I left. But you were just a wee lad then.
The table of anger? No, that's mine.  My throne of hatred is right near it, as well.  Push me and see what happens.
So tempting! But I guess I will refrain. Even though I am good at pushing buttons. Smartass 
You're nothing special. Everything pushes my buttons. Now get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
shoshana-the-1
OT'er
shoshana-the-1

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Burkman Beaver wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Burkman Beaver wrote:
The table of anger? No, that's mine.  My throne of hatred is right near it, as well.  Push me and see what happens.
So tempting! But I guess I will refrain. Even though I am good at pushing buttons. Smartass 
You're nothing special.  Everything pushes my buttons.  Now get the fuck out.
As you wish.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:02 pm

My headache is fading... Berserk mode is dulling... Throne secured.

Remorse mode activated...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:08 pm

NO WAIT COME BACK. When somebody starts challenging me in that sort of way you just did, everything I do afterwards is an overreaction. I am an incredibly serious person, as you can see.

Sorrrrryyy...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Whoa nao... let's chill the fuck out... and chive on...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
shoshana-the-1
OT'er
shoshana-the-1

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:12 pm

My observation on anger from life's experiences is that it's a desperate attempt to gain control, but futile. If you have to convince people that you are in control through manipulation or intimidation, you're not. Anger is a defense mechanism. It means your situation is out of control and you are in fight or flight mode. Therefore it inhibits the thinking/solving part of the brain. I'm an expert because I have lived it.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:18 pm

I have been told by numerous people that I keep losing control of my anger.  I have tried many things for this to not happen and they have all failed.  Believe me, I have tried and I have no idea why it is so hard for me to not lose my temper.  However, while this is a serious problem, it's also a benefit in certain situations.  When it comes to defending myself in fights, I'm a much better fighter when I'm angry than when I'm calm.

Generally, it's bad to want to fight, but for some reason, I find excitement in violence.

This is the internet, so the situation would have been substantially different in real life.  A) I would have wailed on you indiscriminately, which is an extremely bad move no matter how you look at it. or B) Go on an angry walk and break something.

If I was my past self, I would have done the former, but over the years, I changed quite a bit. So if this happened in real life, I almost guarantee you that it would be the latter.
Back to top Go down
shoshana-the-1
OT'er
shoshana-the-1

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Burkman Beaver wrote:
I have been told by numerous people that I keep losing control of my anger.  I have tried many things for this to not happen and they have all failed.  Believe me, I have tried and I have no idea why it is so hard for me to not lose my temper.  However, while this is a serious problem, it's also a benefit in certain situations.  When it comes to defending myself in fights, I'm a much better fighter w

hen I'm angry than when I'm calm.

Generally, it's bad to want to fight, but for some reason, I find excitement in violence.

This is the internet, so the situation would have been substantially different in real life.  A) I would have wailed on you indiscriminately, which is an extremely bad move no matter how you look at it. or B) Go on an angry walk and break something.
It's a subconscious thing. Rooted in your belief system. As for enjoying violence that's probably rooted in feeling a sense of empowerment. Adrenaline releases those brain chemicals. Dopamine or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Can someone bring these two some Hot Cocoa?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:28 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Burkman Beaver wrote:
I have been told by numerous people that I keep losing control of my anger.  I have tried many things for this to not happen and they have all failed.  Believe me, I have tried and I have no idea why it is so hard for me to not lose my temper.  However, while this is a serious problem, it's also a benefit in certain situations.  When it comes to defending myself in fights, I'm a much better fighter w

It's a subconscious thing. Rooted in your belief system. As for enjoying violence that's probably rooted in feeling a sense of empowerment. Adrenaline releases those brain chemicals. Dopamine or whatever.
In the mean time, I will hunt down the guy who hit me in that hit and run and kill him. That will always stay the same until my vengeance is satisfied. That hatred will always run deep through my veins, for it heavily crippled my way forward through life.
Back to top Go down
shoshana-the-1
OT'er
shoshana-the-1

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Burkman Beaver wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Burkman Beaver wrote:

In the mean time, I will hunt down the guy who hit me in that hit and run and kill him.  That will always stay the same until my vengeance is satisfied.  That hatred will always run deep through my veins, for it heavily crippled my way forward through life.
For reals? I'm sorry that happened to you.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:33 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Burkman Beaver wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Burkman Beaver wrote:

In the mean time, I will hunt down the guy who hit me in that hit and run and kill him.  That will always stay the same until my vengeance is satisfied.  That hatred will always run deep through my veins, for it heavily crippled my way forward through life.
For reals? I'm sorry that happened to you.
Thanks.  I mean, it's been like... 9 months since it happened and I am much better now.  The reason why it took so long for my leg to completely heal was that damn staph infection that kicked in a month down the line.  It was so bad, it prevented the bone from healing and started to eat away at the bone itself. After heavy doses of antibiotics for several months, that shit is goooone.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Long ago, the OT lived in harmony, then everything changed when the shoshana attacked.
Back to top Go down
shoshana-the-1
OT'er
shoshana-the-1

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Outlaw Turtle wrote:
Long ago, the OT lived in harmony, then everything changed when the shoshana attacked.

Sometimes it's good to shake things up a little. Rock the boat. Check pulses.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:29 pm

I skipped everything cuz I wanted to post what I see in the pictures. I'll go back and read after this...

1. butterfly

2. vagina during a period >_>

3. 2 futanaris holding bowling ball bags, they're facing each other.

4. I'm not really sure... but when I see it, I think "mothman prophecies"
Back to top Go down
shoshana-the-1
OT'er
shoshana-the-1

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Outlaw Turtle wrote:
PS as a skilled troller I would think you would recognize it in action. I thought for sure all the OTers would recognize it but I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:09 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Outlaw Turtle wrote:
PS as a skilled troller I would think you would recognize it in action. I thought for sure all the OTers would recognize it but I was wrong.
PS as a skilled interwebee I'd think you would recognize sarcasm in action... no?
Back to top Go down
shoshana-the-1
OT'er
shoshana-the-1

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Scott wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Outlaw Turtle wrote:
PS as a skilled interwebee I'd think you would recognize sarcasm in action... no?
Touche. After angering the beaver I'm understandably a little jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:17 pm

shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Scott wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Outlaw Turtle wrote:
We iz awl frandz hurrr... leleleplz 
Back to top Go down
shoshana-the-1
OT'er
shoshana-the-1

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Scott wrote:
shoshana-the-1 wrote:
Scott wrote:
We iz awl frandz hurrr... leleleplz 
What is this.. I don  OMG! 
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:05 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I skipped everything cuz I wanted to post what I see in the pictures. I'll go back and read after this...

1. butterfly

2. vagina during a period >_>

3. 2 futanaris holding bowling ball bags, they're facing each other.

4. I'm not really sure... but when I see it, I think "mothman prophecies"
You're a... weird... person with a rather perverted inner self... Nothing we didn't already know...
Back to top Go down
shoshana-the-1
OT'er
shoshana-the-1

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:05 am

Ok, so I'll let Banana guy analyze me...

Here's what I see:

1. Two angels
2. Two bears dancing in a patch of red rose bushes.
3. Two birds making a clay pot.
4. A dragons skin

What does that make me? Cinderella?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:59 am

OKAY THEN... I know I am fucked up on this one

1) Evil Mutated Mothra Type Monster
2) 2 dead people facing each other on their sides, hands and knees touching with blood all over em
3) 2 Hermaphrodites with a Red Bowtie inbetween them
4) Death... Just straight up fearful scary death. Thats all I saw
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 am

1. I see Batman. JUMPING AT VILLAINS

2. Patty cake between people.

3. I honestly have like a combination of Shosh's and Callin's answers. Two bird people with a bowtie between them and they're picking up something.

4. I'm thinking a bovine skull.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:17 am

So shoshana is posting at the same frequency as I am.

Let the games begin yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes, it's really me...   Yes, it's really me... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes, it's really me...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: