OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
A Dish to Die For EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
A Dish to Die For EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

A Dish to Die For

Go down 
+5
Scott
Branch
Callin
Causa
Ulyaoth
9 posters

If you had the opportunity, would you try human?
Yes, for curiosity's sake, even if I was being offered nothing extra
A Dish to Die For I_vote_lcap45%A Dish to Die For I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Yes, but ONLY if I was given enough incentive (money, etc.)
A Dish to Die For I_vote_lcap9%A Dish to Die For I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No, unless it was a survival scenario and I had to to save my life
A Dish to Die For I_vote_lcap18%A Dish to Die For I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
No, not under any circumstance
A Dish to Die For I_vote_lcap27%A Dish to Die For I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:28 pm

In this scenario, the person who passed gave written consent well before his/her death stating they'd be ok with their flesh being consumed after their death. Coincidentally, they were also an organ donor. Anywho, we're talking like... some leg meat. Or whatever the good cuts of meat are. >_>

Also, they have no communicable or bloodborne diseases or whatever. Some doctors or whoever would do this sort of thing has declared it safe. The meat is cooked, not raw or anything...

Now... are you curious what human tastes like? It could also be in hamburger form, if you like.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm enjoying the results of this poll. You're all wonderful people.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:25 pm

If prepared properly and in an appeasing dish I would probably take a bite. I voted yes because it would be a toss up to me.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:35 pm

For life.... yes
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:49 pm

I am in no way curious... but I'm a survivalist soooo... that's the one exception. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY ULY I VOTED!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:03 pm

None of you are invited to my stranded desert island.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Psh your stranded island doesn't even have a Walmart... who'd wanna go there?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:31 am

Uly... No... Just... Why? Why must you insist...
you 
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:32 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
you 
He wants to feel like he is surrounded by like minded people. Thus making him feel normal.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
you 
Don't assume he's the only weird one. I would eat human flesh and continue to do so if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
you 
Don't assume he's the only weird one.  I would eat human flesh and continue to do so if given the chance.
Yes but you are the Man Eater. A wolf amongst men. Uly is not...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
you 
Don't assume he's the only weird one.  I would eat human flesh and continue to do so if given the chance.
Cannibalism doesn't work as a form of sustenance, Burk...
You simply run out of nutritional variety or some sort of shit. I don't know, a friend that studies medicine explained it to me awhile ago...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Is it white meat or dark meat?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Racist Derp! 
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Ok, you know full and well some of you who voted one of the no answers would totally take a bite or two for a million dollars. Hell, 2 million!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
you 
Cannibalism doesn't work as a form of sustenance, Burk...
You simply run out of nutritional variety or some sort of shit. I don't know, a friend that studies medicine explained it to me awhile ago...
Does it look like I care about sustenance? I'd eat it for the pleasure of it.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:04 am

Also, who said you only have to eat human, banana? You could eat other stuff! Human is only part of a well-balanced diet.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:20 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Also, who said you only have to eat human, banana? You could eat other stuff! Human is only part of a well-balanced diet.
Just stop...
Sometimes I regret humanity's decision to only legally punish actions, rather than thoughts as well...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:58 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Just stop...
Sometimes I regret humanity's decision to only legally punish actions, rather than thoughts as well...
If that were the case, I'd be sitting smiling in prison while you were being buried six feet under right now.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:06 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Just stop...
If that were the case, I'd be sitting smiling in prison while you were being buried six feet under right now.
Hey... I didn't say I'd enjoy that, but still...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:07 am

Come on, burkman. Let's sit at the intelligent, open-minded person's table. Not this shackled-to-societal-norms table where the reason for everything is "because it's just wrong!" or "because that's just what people do".
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:11 am

"Did you hear? Burkman got arrested for mass homicide and cannibalism." That's what I see in my future. With the rate of how feel a lot is going, that's what might happen.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:46 pm

>.<

Just...wow guys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Dish to Die For Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dish to Die For   A Dish to Die For Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dish to Die For
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-