OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

GTA V Online

Go down 
+7
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
CollaWars
Grimeth
Jet
Burkman
SoupWithSauce
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

GTA V Online - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:42 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Fuck. I have it for the 360... Any takers for Xbox?

You're the only one here who has it for 360.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Burkman wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
And if there were a PC version instead, we'd be avoiding this cross platform issue altogether! We could've all been playing together!
Don't you see? The consoles are splitting this community apart!
Back me up here, Uly...
OMG! 
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
And if there were a PC version instead, we'd be avoiding this cross platform issue altogether! We could've all been playing together!
Don't you see? The consoles are splitting this community apart!
Back me up here, Uly...
OMG! 
Too bad none of us here wants to wait a year or so for the PC release. If you want to play with us, get a PS3, because that's the only way it will go down.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Consoles are the way GTA was meant to be played
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 pm

I've thought that notion over a few times and I've deduced that it kind of depends. Obviously the Grand Theft Auto games involve a great deal of driving, which arguably is easier to handle on a controller. But at the same time I feel the shooting and movement would be smoother with a mouse and keyboard. I guess this can said mostly for the earlier games (I haven't got a chance to play GTA IV yet, let alone V). As I play through GTA III and Vice City on PS2, I've had a hard time enjoying the gun play. It's tolerable in Vice City, and like no fun at all in III. In the end, I suppose the superior platform is weighed by personal preference. Let Ban enjoy his PC experience, it's what he likes.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:20 pm

You can always plug in a controller and play using that on a PC, mister man. Also, you get mods... n' stuff.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
You can always plug in a controller and play using that on a PC, mister man. Also, you get mods... n' stuff.

Combine the Experience?!?!?! BURN THE HERETIC!!!!! lol just kidding.
360 all the way baby. I dont have the game and wont be getting it though. my xbox live is ded.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:59 pm

so online is out today. how bout dat crew
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:59 am

My character has been created and I'm all set. Those who still didn't add me, my PSN is BuddyBurkman.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Burkman wrote:
My character has been created and I'm all set.  Those who still didn't add me, my PSN is BuddyBurkman.
Haven't seen you playing it much Burk....a lot of Dark Souls. Server problems?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:46 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
My character has been created and I'm all set.  Those who still didn't add me, my PSN is BuddyBurkman.
Haven't seen you playing it much Burk....a lot of Dark Souls.  Server problems?
No server problems. I was on it earlier today, and it worked like a charm. Everything loaded up fast and I even killed some dudes who were in the same session as I am. I just haven't really been in the mood that much for GTA 5 recently. It will never go unplayed, though. That is a fact.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Haven't seen you playing it much Burk....a lot of Dark Souls.  Server problems?
No server problems.  I was on it earlier today, and it worked like a charm.  Everything loaded up fast and I even killed some dudes who were in the same session as I am.  I just haven't really been in the mood that much for GTA 5 recently.  It will never go unplayed, though.  That is a fact.
Ah, okay. I'm having a few problems here and there but nothing too big, now. I joined the crew, we should all set a certain time and wreak havoc together. I haven't done that yet.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Of course as soon as things start to work it goes back to being shitty. This is fucking ridiculous. Aside from the problems I'm having to deal with regarding SONY (which is obvious enough since the PS3's online just sucks fucking dick) R* knew this game was going to be huge, did they just sit there and jerk each other off during that 2 extra weeks? That's the perfect time to be preparing more servers and fixing the big issues in the game. I can understand a few occasional problems here and there since online just launched a few days ago but it's shitstorm after shitstorm and the majority of people on PS3 are STILL having issues with GTA Online, if they can even get into it.

I waited for months for this and it was the main reason I bought GTA V. Needless to say, I'm pissed. From the looks of things 360 users aren't having nearly as many issues as the PS3 users, so SONY's god awful online comes into this for sure, but this is just....pathetic. I want to play the fucking game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online   GTA V Online - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA V Online
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2