OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+12
Causa
The Mortonator
Grimeth
CollaWars
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Yeet
Scott
Branch
Jet
Ulyaoth
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

The  Never-Ending Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Just so you know, the threads got auto-split and fucked up today's posts. I hate you, Forumotion
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Uly Reviews! Episode 1: Sakura Spirit *spoilerz*

So anyway, I finished sakura spirit and it's about 3 hours long, total... I guess that's not a big deal, especially if they're gonna focus on the hentai side of visual novels. But after playing Grisaia no Kajitsu which was approximately 50 hours of reading, sakura spirit seemed to move along fast, hearing about girls issues and them being sorta-resolved within those 3 hours. Not that I wanted another 50 hour investment... but hell, I only went through one girl's story thingy in Grisaia no Kajitsu, there's 4 other ones.

That being said, I kinda figured that with this game being on steam, there wouldn't be any explicit nudity or anything... and there wasn't. Still kinda disappointed. But seriously, the worst part? The worst part?! There's no romance in the whole game! You got 4 girls to choose from and it turns out, you choose nobody! It just ends! "We're so happy you made it back to our world where fox spirits exist! You're our friend and potential future boyfriend for one of us!" THE END

And that was it. Takahiro(you) saved the day with the help of the girls, go back to your world to become national judo champion, then return to fox spirit/feudal japan world.

I don't know what I was expecting... but you know... something a little better than this! Also, you only make one choice in the whole thing, and it's just a 5 minute detour through one little story or the other and they both return to the main story arc. I know! I chose both!

Anyway, I guess it was alright... kinda mad someone is making a bunch of money for it, though... I give it a J out of 4 bananas.

I look forward to my review making it onto G4TV, kotaku, game informer, etc. You know, the works.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Here's a super special flowchart for the game, so you can have your very own perfect ending.

The  Never-Ending Thread UucsHMZ
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly Reviews! Episode 1: Sakura Spirit *spoilerz*

So anyway, I finished sakura spirit and it's about 3 hours long, total... I guess that's not a big deal, especially if they're gonna focus on the hentai side of visual novels. But after playing Grisaia no Kajitsu which was approximately 50 hours of reading, sakura spirit seemed to move along fast, hearing about girls issues and them being sorta-resolved within those 3 hours. Not that I wanted another 50 hour investment... but hell, I only went through one girl's story thingy in Grisaia no Kajitsu, there's 4 other ones.

That being said, I kinda figured that with this game being on steam, there wouldn't be any explicit nudity or anything... and there wasn't. Still kinda disappointed. But seriously, the worst part? The worst part?! There's no romance in the whole game! You got 4 girls to choose from and it turns out, you choose nobody! It just ends! "We're so happy you made it back to our world where fox spirits exist! You're our friend and potential future boyfriend for one of us!" THE END

And that was it. Takahiro(you) saved the day with the help of the girls, go back to your world to become national judo champion, then return to fox spirit/feudal japan world.

I don't know what I was expecting... but you know... something a little better than this! Also, you only make one choice in the whole thing, and it's just a 5 minute detour through one little story or the other and they both return to the main story arc. I know! I chose both!

Anyway, I guess it was alright... kinda mad someone is making a bunch of money for it, though... I give it a J out of 4 bananas.

I look forward to my review making it onto G4TV, kotaku, game informer, etc. You know, the works.

The J out of 4 bananas kind of reminded me of Conan's "Clueless Gamer" bit.

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Haha, well, I was actually thinking of Jontron, he gave a game a "B out of 5" or something.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 pm

I'm DLing Smite <.<
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:42 am

Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Why do bitches on bicycles think they're cars?

Because bicyclists have the same road laws as cars do.  Also, don't go there, or you're going to get a goddamn earful from me.

Also, Jet, Oddworld has always been a ballin series.

They don't have motors and they slow down traffic.

Get over it.  They have the same road laws whether you like it or not.  If you have no respect for bicyclists, you're going to end up hitting somebody on one those bikes; and if that happens, I will never consider you as decent human being ever again.  I have zero respect for those who don't mind the people around them while driving.

I have zero respect for those who don't mind the people around them while bicycling.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:08 pm

I haz no respect fer da peepz hoo hate on otha peepz. Idun giv afuq if they biciling or drivingg.

liek if u cry evury tiem
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Because bicyclists have the same road laws as cars do.  Also, don't go there, or you're going to get a goddamn earful from me.

Get over it.  They have the same road laws whether you like it or not.  If you have no respect for bicyclists, you're going to end up hitting somebody on one those bikes; and if that happens, I will never consider you as decent human being ever again.  I have zero respect for those who don't mind the people around them while driving.

I have zero respect for those who don't mind the people around them while bicycling.
So it's my fucking fault I got hit by that truck then? Like I could help the fact I got hit by a fucking jackass who SWERVED SO FAR INTO THE WIDE SHOULDER TO HIT ME.  People bicycle all the time, and there's not always a park around to do that.  Some people need to get places and the only way would be to ride a bike, and it's completely fucking legal to do so.  

Don't you attack me for something that wasn't my fault, you jackass.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

So it's my fucking fault I got hit by that truck then? Like I could help the fact I got hit by a fucking jackass who SWERVED SO FAR INTO THE WIDE SHOULDER TO HIT ME.  People bicycle all the time, and there's not always a park around to do that.  Some people need to get places and the only way would be to ride a bike, and it's completely fucking legal to do so.  

Don't be a jackass.

Wasn't directing it at you... I'm referring to the mom and daughter the other day that were bicycling ahead of me... in the middle of the road. They went to turn into the street I was so I'm going 2mph behind them. But instead of being able to pass them on the other side of the road they were swerving across on either side so nobody could get through whilst talking to each other. How about you don't assume and be a jackass...  uh huh
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Don't be a jackass.

Wasn't directing it at you... I'm referring to the mom and daughter the other day that were bicycling ahead of me... in the middle of the road. They went to turn into the street I was so I'm going 2mph behind them. But instead of being able to pass them on the other side of the road they were swerving across on either side so nobody could get through whilst talking to each other. How about you don't assume and be a jackass...  uh huh

Well, there are always going to be dumbasses no matter where you go. Bike, car, etc. Even walkers who bolt out in front of traffic at stupid times. All this came from the fact that I got hit while riding a bike, and I hold all the bitterness towards people who complain about bicyclists who are actually obeying traffic laws.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Don't be a jackass.

Well, there are always going to be dumbasses no matter where you go.  Bike, car, etc.  Even walkers who bolt out in front of traffic at stupid times.  All this came from the fact that I got hit while riding a bike, and I hold all the bitterness towards people who complain about bicyclists who are actually obeying traffic laws.

My whole point was those who aren't or don't give you the courtesy to go around at some point. I bike all the time too.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Don't be a jackass.

Well, there are always going to be dumbasses no matter where you go.  Bike, car, etc.  Even walkers who bolt out in front of traffic at stupid times.  All this came from the fact that I got hit while riding a bike, and I hold all the bitterness towards people who complain about bicyclists who are actually obeying traffic laws.

My whole point was those who aren't or don't give you the courtesy to go around at some point. I bike all the time too.

Well those who aren't are a part of Shitty Driving Co. 2014
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:50 pm

I have half a mind to edit y'alls posts so that you're only quoting one person at a time. You people and your damn quote within a quote to the 5th power. I hate yoouuuu!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I have half a mind to edit y'alls posts so that you're only quoting one person at a time. You people and your damn quote within a quote to the 5th power. I hate yoouuuu!

Quote trees need to flourish and grow.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:56 pm

The Destiny beta is amazing. Too bad I realized I don't have Playstation plus and can't PvP  no...just no 
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:47 pm

So much quotes...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Colla, fuck you.  Seriously.  It's not my fault somebody swerved to actually hit me, goddammit.  I rode on the sides so I can allow people to pass me so I don't get in their way.  I followed the road laws on my bike to the best of my ability, but a highway is a different story.  I road on the shoulder of the highway because riding in the middle of the road on a bike in the highway is a terrible idea.  But again, somebody swerved to hit me and if I had be walking, I would have probably died.

So you can take your stupid meme, which I know it was probably directed at me, and shove it right up your fucking asshole.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:36 pm

What were you saying Uly?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:48 am

Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:37 am

I don't really mind bicyclists

But fuck getting behind tractors
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 am

Jet wrote:
http://www.highscorereviews.com/2014/07/25/review-oddworld-new-n-tasty/

My review for Oddworld is up.

Play Stranger's Wrath.

You'll love it.

(Or Heart of Darkness which is another brilliant cinematic platformer)
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:26 am

Wilbourn wrote:
I don't really mind bicyclists

But fuck getting behind tractors

Hey they gotta get to the field somehow. Besides.. usually they are bigger than you so sit back and pass when they let you.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:02 pm

I been getting some mods for skyrim lately. Like that SkyUI finally. I was always content with the regular UI for items and stuff but SkyUI is so much nicer now that I have it. Also, some body mods. S-s-sexy ones. >_> Like that CBBE everyone's talkin' bout. And textures for bodies so the ladies can have abs n' muscles. And sluttier versions of the armors in-game. And new hairstyles. And faces. And eyes.

With hot chicks walking around everywhere, it's basically a whole new game, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next