I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share
 

 The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Posts : 6437
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 75
Location : The Moon

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Causa wrote:
I still post occassionally, but I'm always on Steam/Skype so feel free to contact me.



The loading times are terrible.

Your jokes are terrible.

Come now Burkman, this whole 'hardass' deal isn't getting me into bed anytime soon.

Ask Grimeth about really treating a raptor right. Just remember the massage oils..

I don't do massages. I'm more into whips, chains and beds of nails. On occasion, I do like to snuggle, but it has to be extremely sensual.  And you really have to make love you, otherwise it won't be real.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1006
Location : Ghetto

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:44 am

Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Your jokes are terrible.

Come now Burkman, this whole 'hardass' deal isn't getting me into bed anytime soon.

Ask Grimeth about really treating a raptor right. Just remember the massage oils..

I don't do massages. I'm more into whips, chains and beds of nails. On occasion, I do like to snuggle, but it has to be extremely sensual.  And you really have to make love you, otherwise it won't be real.

Sounds kinky!

Now if only Morrigan and Spanky were still around..

AHA!

_________________
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Raptorjesuso
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Posts : 4357
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 32
Location : Hampton, Virginia

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:59 pm

So, that whole air force thing is going alright, I guess... warheads on foreheads, etc, etc...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 38
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:28 am

Thats good

_________________
神聖的睾丸

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 9qQiFLx
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Posts : 2569
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 23

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:59 pm

"Fuck you Banana, look at him with his new main squeeze.  You don't deserve happiness."  "Look at him with his smooth skin and facial hair." "I hope he gets punched in the stomach"  - Uly 2015
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Posts : 4357
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 32
Location : Hampton, Virginia

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:02 pm

You're making me sound like 3 times as hostile as I really am. And none of the humor.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 22
Location : Delocated

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Google fiber is coming to Nashville. I will be the forum's seeder.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 38
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Grimeth wrote:
"Fuck you Banana, look at him with his new main squeeze.  You don't deserve happiness."  "Look at him with his smooth skin and facial hair." "I hope he gets punched in the stomach"  - Uly 2015

Is it bad that this was my first thought when I saw that pic?

_________________
神聖的睾丸

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 9qQiFLx
Back to top Go down
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack
Wilbourn

Posts : 4069
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 1002
Location : le tit

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:29 pm

I will never know what it's like to be Ban's girlfriend


And to feel those tender Bulgarian lips upon my clavicle

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Posts : 11279
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 30
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:35 am

Willbourn got into the cocaine flakes...

_________________
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Scottotlegacy
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 27

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 am

Callin wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
"Fuck you Banana, look at him with his new main squeeze.  You don't deserve happiness."  "Look at him with his smooth skin and facial hair." "I hope he gets punched in the stomach"  - Uly 2015

Is it bad that this was my first thought when I saw that pic?

Oh screw you, Callin. Also, the "main squeeze" agrees...

_________________
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Tumblr_n3ru6fIXyY1qzs1ugo1_400
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 38
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:04 am

TOO SEXY TOO SEXY!

_________________
神聖的睾丸

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 9qQiFLx
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Posts : 4357
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 32
Location : Hampton, Virginia

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:58 am

I feel like children today won't associate phones with "a thing you use to talk to people" cuz that's just one of its functions. It's a handheld computer that just happens to call people.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:18 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I feel like children today won't associate phones with "a thing you use to talk to people" cuz that's just one of its functions. It's a handheld computer that just happens to call people.

That's less about how people see them and more about what they are now.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 22
Location : Delocated

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:51 pm

I hear it is Bulgar custom to vomit in the mouth of a mate.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 38
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 am

I got my ass beat yesterday at an SCA event. Yes it looks like a turtle haha

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 1957917_10203350499154186_5990711699244382432_o

_________________
神聖的睾丸

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 9qQiFLx
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 27

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:29 am

Callin wrote:
I got my ass beat yesterday at an SCA event. Yes it looks like a turtle haha

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 1957917_10203350499154186_5990711699244382432_o

It kinda looks like it's doing push-ups...

_________________
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Tumblr_n3ru6fIXyY1qzs1ugo1_400
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Posts : 4357
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 32
Location : Hampton, Virginia

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:21 pm

I wanna buy a laptop for Internet browsing and stuff. But no gaming... I'll just have to let that go for now. Save some money. Any recommendations on where or what to buy? I was thinking something from newegg.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 27

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:24 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I wanna buy a laptop for Internet browsing and stuff. But no gaming... I'll just have to let that go for now. Save some money. Any recommendations on where or what to buy? I was thinking something from newegg.

Get an Asus or Acer. One of them flippy-things, if you can afford one. I hear they're awesome for just casual use.
DON'T get a Dell...

_________________
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Tumblr_n3ru6fIXyY1qzs1ugo1_400
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Posts : 6437
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 75
Location : The Moon

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I wanna buy a laptop for Internet browsing and stuff. But no gaming... I'll just have to let that go for now. Save some money. Any recommendations on where or what to buy? I was thinking something from newegg.

Get an Asus or Acer. One of them flippy-things, if you can afford one. I hear they're awesome for just casual use.
DON'T get a Dell...
 
I've had zero issues with Dell computers, so I don't see why you're so against them.  Hell, my dad has pretty much used Dell computers all the time and has no issues with them.

I used to have an HP laptop, but this Dell I got outlasted my HP by a lot.  I only had that HP for a year and I have had this thing for close to 6, maybe 7.  From my experience, Dell computers are pretty reliable.

_________________


Last edited by Burkman on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 27

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I wanna buy a laptop for Internet browsing and stuff. But no gaming... I'll just have to let that go for now. Save some money. Any recommendations on where or what to buy? I was thinking something from newegg.

Get an Asus or Acer. One of them flippy-things, if you can afford one. I hear they're awesome for just casual use.
DON'T get a Dell...
 
I've had zero issues with Dell computers, so I don't see why you're so against them.  Hell, my dad has pretty much used Dell computers all the time and has no issues with them.

Ok, no. I need to specify this- Dells are built really weirdly. I have nothing against them, specs or performance-wise. It's just that, in my experience, Dells tend to suffer from heating issues. More than most laptops. Hard Drive heating issues, I mean. It's just that I haven't seen a Dell that's built with even a semblance of more intelligent cooling (i.e- the hard drive is always left out of the cooling loop).

_________________
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Tumblr_n3ru6fIXyY1qzs1ugo1_400
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Posts : 6437
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 75
Location : The Moon

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I wanna buy a laptop for Internet browsing and stuff. But no gaming... I'll just have to let that go for now. Save some money. Any recommendations on where or what to buy? I was thinking something from newegg.

Get an Asus or Acer. One of them flippy-things, if you can afford one. I hear they're awesome for just casual use.
DON'T get a Dell...
 
I've had zero issues with Dell computers, so I don't see why you're so against them.  Hell, my dad has pretty much used Dell computers all the time and has no issues with them.

Ok, no. I need to specify this- Dells are built really weirdly. I have nothing against them, specs or performance-wise. It's just that, in my experience, Dells tend to suffer from heating issues. More than most laptops. Hard Drive heating issues, I mean. It's just that I haven't seen a Dell that's built with even a semblance of more intelligent cooling (i.e- the hard drive is always left out of the cooling loop).

Tell that to HP.  My old HP's motherboard melted and I kept that thing clean all the time.

Again, from my experience, I've had little heating issues with my laptop. I just need to clean it out sometimes.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack
Wilbourn

Posts : 4069
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 1002
Location : le tit

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:53 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I wanna buy a laptop for Internet browsing and stuff. But no gaming... I'll just have to let that go for now. Save some money. Any recommendations on where or what to buy? I was thinking something from newegg.


Sell one of your kidneys for a Surface Pro 3

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Posts : 11279
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 30
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:29 am

Dells are notorious for incremental hardware defects (as the majority of their products are produced in mass for business and schools). HPs are notorious for overheating, but are usually pretty cheap (that's from personal experience as well). I would suggest looking at getting an Asus or Lenovo. They are good quality computers that are usually on sale (plus you can do a decent amount of gaming on them even on the low end). The only issue I have with Asus is that it typically comes with a little bloatware that you need to remove.

PS: Also look into Toshiba... I would never suggest spending any great deal of money on them, but they are decent performance computers for their price on the low end.

_________________
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Scottotlegacy
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 27

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:53 am

Scott wrote:
Dells are notorious for incremental hardware defects (as the majority of their products are produced in mass for business and schools). HPs are notorious for overheating, but are usually pretty cheap (that's from personal experience as well). I would suggest looking at getting an Asus or Lenovo. They are good quality computers that are usually on sale (plus you can do a decent amount of gaming on them even on the low end). The only issue I have with Asus is that it typically comes with a little bloatware that you need to remove.

PS: Also look into Toshiba... I would never suggest spending any great deal of money on them, but they are decent performance computers for their price on the low end.

It's not that Dells have defective hardware (though they sometimes do), they're just usually lacking the drivers that make that hardware actually work properly...
But I agree on the HP front. Asus, Lenovo and Acer are pretty much the best retail laptops you can get. Toshiba's are OK for work laptops but I wouldn't use them for much else.
If you're looking for a good gaming laptop/PC, go for ROG (a sub of Asus). They provide great customisation and are better priced than Alienware (which is pretty much the Apple of gaming computers)...

_________________
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Tumblr_n3ru6fIXyY1qzs1ugo1_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The Never-Ending Thread
Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» please also close the thread
» The BETA Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: