I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share
 

 Because... fuck the entertainment section.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Posts : 11279
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 30
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Soooooo concept art for the new Star Wars movies for those who haven't seen them yet.

http://sourcefed.com/leaked-star-wars-episode-vii-concept-art/#!prettyPhoto

_________________
Because... fuck the entertainment section. Scottotlegacy
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 27

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:17 pm

I'm interested to see what part the Vader helmet plays in the new movies...

_________________
Because... fuck the entertainment section. Tumblr_n3ru6fIXyY1qzs1ugo1_400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title
Callin

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 38
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:50 am

The Lightsaber in this one makes me cringe.....


Because... fuck the entertainment section. Sithinquisitor


Incase yall have not seen this one yet. Im semi ok with the whole cyborg masked sith thing. I mean its no Vader or nothing lol.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Because... fuck the entertainment section. 9qQiFLx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 22
Location : Delocated

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:25 pm

I see using an ATAT as a house is a recurring theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 27

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:08 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I see using an ATAT as a house is a recurring theme.

I guess they'll be driving the whole "we can rebuild" thing to the ground...

_________________
Because... fuck the entertainment section. Tumblr_n3ru6fIXyY1qzs1ugo1_400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Posts : 11279
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 30
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:59 pm

A lot of the concept work seems to come from Tatooine. I liked the war torn look of everything. I suppose Tatooine would make sense given the first movie of the other two trilogies.

_________________
Because... fuck the entertainment section. Scottotlegacy
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Posts : 6437
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 75
Location : The Moon

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:04 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
I'm interested to see what part the Vader helmet plays in the new movies...

In one of the original books, Luke wore Vader's helmet for a time. Why, I have no idea.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

Posts : 917
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 24

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:48 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
I'm interested to see what part the Vader helmet plays in the new movies...

In the Original Script written by Michael Arndt, Darth Vader would've come back and act as an antagonist again, though the sequels would reveal him as a clone.

_________________
Touching Dicks.


Last edited by Mein Tertl on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Posts : 7918
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Mein Tertl wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
I'm interested to see what part the Vader helmet plays in the new movies...

In the Original Script written by Michael Arndt, Darth Vader would've come back and act as an antagonist again, though the sequels would reveal him as a clone.


_________________
Because... fuck the entertainment section. Kalpj
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 27

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
Mein Tertl wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
I'm interested to see what part the Vader helmet plays in the new movies...

In the Original Script written by Michael Arndt, Darth Vader would've come back and act as an antagonist again, though the sequels would reveal him as a clone.


Yeah... The Emperor's own Force Ghost rises up maybe six (?) times, possessing clones of himself at some hidden facility to try and restore the Empire...
Lets just say that the EU is full of all sorts of weird shit and some people can't seem to imagine/create a decent villain...

_________________
Because... fuck the entertainment section. Tumblr_n3ru6fIXyY1qzs1ugo1_400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Posts : 11279
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 30
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:
Mein Tertl wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
I'm interested to see what part the Vader helmet plays in the new movies...

In the Original Script written by Michael Arndt, Darth Vader would've come back and act as an antagonist again, though the sequels would reveal him as a clone.


Yeah... The Emperor's own Force Ghost rises up maybe six (?) times, possessing clones of himself at some hidden facility to try and restore the Empire...
Lets just say that the EU is full of all sorts of weird shit and some people can't seem to imagine/create a decent villain...

*cough* Thrawn *cough*

_________________
Because... fuck the entertainment section. Scottotlegacy
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 27

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:



Yeah... The Emperor's own Force Ghost rises up maybe six (?) times, possessing clones of himself at some hidden facility to try and restore the Empire...
Lets just say that the EU is full of all sorts of weird shit and some people can't seem to imagine/create a decent villain...

*cough* Thrawn *cough*

I... Your point being? Because the Thrawn trilogy is regarded as one of the best in the EU...

_________________
Because... fuck the entertainment section. Tumblr_n3ru6fIXyY1qzs1ugo1_400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Posts : 7918
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Lumiya and Vergere were cool. Jacen's series was awesome too.

_________________
Because... fuck the entertainment section. Kalpj
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21

Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Callin wrote:
The Lightsaber in this one makes me cringe.....


Because... fuck the entertainment section. Sithinquisitor


Incase yall have not seen this one yet. Im semi ok with the whole cyborg masked sith thing. I mean its no Vader or nothing lol.

Ugh, this looks like something straight off of DA.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because... fuck the entertainment section.   Because... fuck the entertainment section. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Because... fuck the entertainment section.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Target toy Sale 23rd July
» Dark Secrets Has Gone Gold!!!
» New section for players to organise Boss fights or to Heal General?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: