OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+13
LeetYourMakeup
Yeet
Daroska
Grimeth
Burkman
Ulyaoth
Jet
Ban-Anad
Branch
Callin
CollaWars
Scott
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
Hello?

*echo*

*Bashes the chirping cricket with a mallet*
There we go...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:41 pm

I been in a damn class all week this week. Been hard getting used to being up during the day after being on swings shift. Then I'm gonna have to go back to swings next week. But anywho, I took a selfie in class for the OT... I'll just link to it cuz apparently when I link images they're huge to some people here...

https://i.imgur.com/i6rvYbN.jpg
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Should you be showing us this stuff?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:19 pm

The class we're taking is off base and everything, it's cool beans, ben...

We ate at a mexican restaurant on day one... had chik-fil-a on tuesday, and today we ate at this sushi place where the dude cooks shit on a grill in front of you with his fancy flips and spins ' such.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Meanwhile the Koreans are hacking us because of the information you just shared.

YOU HELPED THE KOREANS
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:11 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
Meanwhile the Koreans are hacking us because of the information you just shared.

YOU HELPED THE KOREANS

I'm more worried about the Iran shit that recently just popped up.  WHY ARE WE GIVING WEAPONS TO A COUNTRY THAT FUCKING HATES US?

We are paying for and are going to pay for it if they don't get their heads out of their asses.

At least we're minimizing their nuke productions (maybe).

Or maybe I just completely misinterpreted the story.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Burkman wrote:
Mr. Branch wrote:

YOU HELPED THE KOREANS

I'm more worried about the Iran shit that recently just popped up.  WHY ARE WE GIVING WEAPONS TO A COUNTRY THAT FUCKING HATES US?

We are paying for and are going to pay for it if they don't get their heads out of their asses.

At least we're minimizing their nuke productions (maybe).

Or maybe I just completely misinterpreted the story.

Just let Tim Robbins and Jack Black handle it...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:19 pm

I was joking OMG!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
I was joking OMG!

I wasn't talking about the Koreans. I was talking about the Iran deal the US made on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:03 pm

Pretty sure it is the Chinese that are hacking.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:12 pm

I visit Spanky on saturday for lunch. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Spanky said hello
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 am

Hi Spanky... Gary Busey says hello back.

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:26 pm

This is the best bloody thing ever...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:01 am

Our favorite gif.

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 M9PIoz5
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:12 pm

All 3 pixels...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:27 pm

Rocket League is fun
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:35 pm

Wilbourn wrote:
Rocket League is fun

GOAAAL!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:10 pm

*notice that quakecon sale on steam*

*add doom collection to cart at 40% off*

*go to lunch*

*come back, doom collection is 66% off*

Man, I'd have been so pissed if I had bought that before I went to lunch. Like the time I bought fable anniversary for 50% off and the next day it was 75% off. Granted, that was sort of my fault for being impatient and not waiting for it to wind up on the next day's deals, it was during the summer sale, after all.

Also, I bought DA:O ultimate for full price back when I was fairly new to steam. What a fool I was...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:13 pm

I'm still mad as a hornet about that stupid fence cutting me off from the mini BX. All my little shopping trips RUINED! You think I'd be losing weight from the recent lack of muffins and candy and microwaveable pizzas and hot pockets but no! I'm gaining weight! FOR SOME FUCKING REASON, MY WEIGHT IS GOING UP!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:25 am

Fatty.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:11 am

If you're working out Uly muscle weighs significantly more per ^3 unit than fat.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Eat grass.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:14 pm

I ran a 5k today. (well, I was forced to run a 5k today) My upper back started hurting pretty bad a few hours after. I don't know if they're connected. But god, was my back hurting. Hell, it still hurts a little bit...

On the plus side, my shins AREN'T hurting. I'm rather surprised at that. Sometimes they hurt just from walking. I wonder why all that running didn't aggravate them...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next