OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Branch Unlock my threads please.

Go down 
+7
PJsnaks
CollaWars
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Branch
Astraeos
Causa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Why was his other thread locked? I told him he could open it. Honestly if we're gonna start arbitrarily locking threads.....

It's ok, it's DarthNemis' threads. Those are suppose to be and or need to be locked.

Please, for the love of God, somebody give me some peanut butter to go with all this jelly.

*hands DarthNemis a spoonful of peanut butter*
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Why was his other thread locked? I told him he could open it. Honestly if we're gonna start arbitrarily locking threads.....

It's ok, it's DarthNemis' threads. Those are suppose to be and or need to be locked.

Yea and your the faggot who won the last one to post win thread. Also.... why didnt they give you your title.... Your a faggot just for giving up on it so easily.

Yeah I'm a faggot. Now come over here and lets have sex.

Link me the picture you want for your title.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:26 pm

(Causa) wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Yea and your the faggot who won the last one to post win thread. Also.... why didnt they give you your title.... Your a faggot just for giving up on it so easily.

What so I just pick any picture? I need to find something that'll piss off DarthNemis.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

What so I just pick any picture? I need to find something that'll piss off DarthNemis.
It has to fit above your avatar.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:29 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:

DarthNemis's Pimp
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:30 pm

(Causa) wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNTW3HpmEfz1CbdiG4bVYewb8gcsa3faqGjmjpxuToCWWwhkUN&t=1

Does this work?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:31 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNTW3HpmEfz1CbdiG4bVYewb8gcsa3faqGjmjpxuToCWWwhkUN&t=1

Does this work?

To large.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 pm

(Causa) wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Does this work?

To large.

Ahh, like an icon?

Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 Angry-birds-live-wallpaper-1

Don't hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:

Ok but your the one who is bending over.

Dont worry ill reach around.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:

Don't hate.

Done.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:38 pm

(Causa) wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:

Don't hate.

Done.

It's beautiful. I thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:

Does this work?

is it weird that i want to fuck that pony>?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Does this work?

is it weird that i want to fuck that pony>?

Not at all. I got the urges too.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:05 pm

(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Go on.
I have no ending. I'm just uncomfortable with that idea.

I dislike Nemis as much as you all, well, maybe not that much. But ask yourself,do we really want to be like SWTOR mods? I mean, they locked stuff cause they found it or the poster annoying (they closed the whole OT down for that reason) so as soon as someone finds you irritating they can lock your thread too.

But hey that's just me.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:52 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Go on.

I dislike Nemis as much as you all, well, maybe not that much. But ask yourself,do we really want to be like SWTOR mods? I mean, they locked stuff cause they found it or the poster annoying (they closed the whole OT down for that reason) so as soon as someone finds you irritating they can lock your thread too.

But hey that's just me.

Actually, they had jack say in closing the OT. At least one of them regrets it.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:14 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Go on.

But hey that's just me.

How do you know this? Can you copy and paste what they said?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:22 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

But hey that's just me.

Titan was actually the first one to confirm it, but given past conversations with mods about the way things worked I believed him.
ShilohWilliams wrote:
Hi Mortonator,

Indeed it has been a while since we've talked last. I know the closure of off topic is upsetting because it was home to so many people. And I wish I could give you guys all the answers you want. I've been a long time poster in well established communities ebfore, I know what an emotional roller coaster things like this can be. Unfortunately I just don't have any answers.

As for who to contact, we've been told to have people email Community Support.

I am truly sorry I couldn't be more help.Sad

-shiloh
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:27 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

But hey that's just me.

Titan was actually the first one to confirm it, but given past conversations with mods about the way things worked I believed him.
ShilohWilliams wrote:
Hi Mortonator,

Indeed it has been a while since we've talked last. I know the closure of off topic is upsetting because it was home to so many people. And I wish I could give you guys all the answers you want. I've been a long time poster in well established communities ebfore, I know what an emotional roller coaster things like this can be. Unfortunately I just don't have any answers.

-shiloh

Aye... I got 'bout the same thing back.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

ShilohWilliams wrote:
Hi Mortonator,

-shiloh

The Mods were good people, it was the AI-CS that screwed us over... I sent CS a friend request ages ago for fun, but I never got an answer. 😕
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

ShilohWilliams wrote:
Hi Mortonator,

-shiloh

The Mods were good people, it was the AI-CS that screwed us over... I sent CS a friend request ages ago for fun, but I never got an answer. 😕

Dude... all the mods use CS... it's so they can be anonymous. Tho I'm pretty sure James is the one who abuses it.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
jedibantha
OT'er
jedibantha

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

ShilohWilliams wrote:
Hi Mortonator,

-shiloh

My kneejerk response:
Bullshit.

But if it's true...
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Scott wrote:
Dude... all the mods use CS... it's so they can be anonymous. Tho I'm pretty sure James is the one who abuses it.

True that.

On the plus side, he's kind of funny.

On the down side, not funny enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Branch Unlock my threads please.   Branch Unlock my threads please. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Branch Unlock my threads please.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2