OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Good job Obama.

Go down 
+11
Astraeos
Boba
The Mortonator
Aximand
jedibantha
Yeet
Scott
Jet
Causa
PJsnaks
CollaWars
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

Good job Obama. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:
I'm more independent than affiliated with one group or the other and I completely agree. Shit, Palin (who as far as I know is the most likely Republic candidate) thought Dinosaurs walked the Earth at the same time as man.
Afaik, mainstream Republicans don't actually support her. The media just loves her so they make it seem like she's more important than she actually is. Michelle Bachman is what I'm most concerned about.
I need to start watching the news again, who's Bachman?

I watch the news every morning. I need to know the weather, or else I have a mental breakdown...

And who the hell is Bachman?
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:25 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Branch wrote:
I'm Republican and I don't really care. He's kind of kept a low profile... and unlike Bush he hasn't caused any hurricanes so... meh...

Let's be honest, part of the reason people got mad at Bush was stuff kept happening he had no control over. Even now, every time gas prices change people change their opinion of President Obama. I don't define myself by either party, but as an American. Even if the President isn't someone I voted for I don't disperage him.

That said, I vote Republican because the only issue I care about is that despite the agreement of Science, Doctors, and most Religions about babies in the womb being alive we still care on as if abortion is okay. Even though it's a faint hope that vote has any meaning.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:26 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Branch wrote:
I'm Republican and I don't really care. He's kind of kept a low profile... and unlike Bush he hasn't caused any hurricanes so... meh...

Let's be honest, part of the reason people got mad at Bush was stuff kept happening he had no control over. Even now, every time gas prices change people change their opinion of President Obama. I don't define myself by either party, but as an American. Even if the President isn't someone I voted for I don't disperage him.

That said, I vote Republican because the only issue I care about is that despite the agreement of Science, Doctors, and most Religions about babies in the womb being alive we still care on as if abortion is okay. Even though it's a faint hope that vote has any meaning.

The big labowski lol
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:29 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:
I need to start watching the news again, who's Bachman?
One of the largest cunts in congress. She hasn't been in the news much but she's dangerous to the American middle class.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann
She even looks evil.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:36 pm

I think we should have Reagan has president again.
Back to top Go down
darthsederous
Mod's Pet
darthsederous

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:02 pm

This why I love America, as soon as things go bad we just LOVE to point the fingers. Gas prices sky rocket and then we say "FUCK THE PRESIDENT", truth is its not all up to the President. That what people forget, they don't like to think about the fact that we have all a bunch of idiots in Congress who are WE are paying to not do their jobs effectively. "A house divided cannot stand on its own." We are spend way to much time arguing, try to solve the problem.

What I want to know, is how is Universal Healthcare bad? Oh yeah, because giving much more Americans access to Healthcare like those unfortunate men, women, and children in poverty. Yes, giving all citizens a chance is Socializm right? What we need to focus on is making a better life for our people, not concerning ourselves with pointing fingers, arguing, and listening to the ones trying to keep the poor at the bottom and allowing petty racism to even effect how we deal with today's issues.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:03 pm

darthsederous wrote:
This why I love America, as soon as things go bad we just LOVE to point the fingers. Gas prices sky rocket and then we say "FUCK THE PRESIDENT", truth is its not all up to the President. That what people forget, they don't like to think about the fact that we have all a bunch of idiots in Congress who are WE are paying to not do their jobs effectively. "A house divided cannot stand on its own." We are spend way to much time arguing, try to solve the problem.

What I want to know, is how is Universal Healthcare bad? Oh yeah, because giving much more Americans access to Healthcare like those unfortunate men, women, and children in poverty. Yes, giving all citizens a chance is Socializm right? What we need to focus on is making a better life for our people, not concerning ourselves with pointing fingers, arguing, and listening to the ones trying to keep the poor at the bottom and allowing petty racism to even effect how we deal with today's issues.

You see bra bra, people ain't like that.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:43 pm

darthsederous wrote:

Smartest post I've seen in the OT since I was banned. I've said this in my own words before and I believe it whole-heartedly (I'm not just jumping on sederous's band waggon, but it seems like I am). Legit, you took the words out of my own head.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:51 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
darthsederous wrote:

Smartest post I've seen in the OT since I was banned. I've said this in my own words before and I believe it whole-heartedly (I'm not just jumping on sederous's band waggon, but it seems like I am). Legit, you took the words out of my own head.

Good job Obama. - Page 3 1262374845371
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
darthsederous wrote:

Good job Obama. - Page 3 1262374845371
Explain the facepalm, I don't have time for debauchery.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:54 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

What you both said was facepalm worthy.

It was just so wrong in so many ways...
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Way to answer my question brah, now I have to only guess at what is facepalm worthy.

I really hope that you're either very young or very old. And older person would know through experience that people don't work like that. A younger person would just be cynical for the sake of it. But if you actually disagree with what he said (aside from Universal health care since that's not your thing) then I really feel bad for you.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:40 pm

darthsederous wrote:

Actually, the problem isn't the concept. Other countries have it. I have no problem with streamlining the system, however, the only polices I've seen America put forward is to take the current system and make health care mandatory. Good for insurance companies, not so great for everyone else considering it doesn't address any of the current issues or force the insurance companies to play nice.

I would like to see America take a hint from the success of other nations. But, that would require a lot of change and frankly I don't know if it will work.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:59 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Way to answer my question brah, now I have to only guess at what is facepalm worthy.

I really hope that you're either very young or very old. And older person would know through experience that people don't work like that. A younger person would just be cynical for the sake of it. But if you actually disagree with what he said (aside from Universal health care since that's not your thing) then I really feel bad for you.

You to,Buddy. :lol: troll
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:00 am

Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

You to,Buddy. :lol: troll
facepalm
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:39 am

And now we flash forward to June, and what has Obama done since then? Oh yeah! NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 am

Jet wrote:
And now we flash forward to June, and what has Obama done since then? Oh yeah! NOTHING.

Good job Obama. - Page 3 17114d1257963711-necropost-warning-pinhead-necro2
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:46 am

PimpWilbourn wrote:
Jet wrote:

That guy chased me around with a chainsaw on Halloween. I also got chased Freddy, Jason, and some loser in a Saw mask. He wasn't scary. The other's were.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:47 am

Jet wrote:
PimpWilbourn wrote:
Jet wrote:

That guy chased me around with a chainsaw on Halloween. I also got chased Freddy, Jason, and some loser in a Saw mask. He wasn't scary. The other's were.

You must've not seen Hellraiser then.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:48 am

PimpWilbourn wrote:
Jet wrote:
PimpWilbourn wrote:

'Fraid not.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:51 am

Jet wrote:
PimpWilbourn wrote:
Jet wrote:

'Fraid not.

Well, it's not scary in a "shit pops outta nowhere and fuck" way. More of a "what the fucking shit this is weird as fuck". I watched it when I was 8. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:54 am

PimpWilbourn wrote:
Jet wrote:
PimpWilbourn wrote:

'Fraid not.

Well, it's not scary in a "shit pops outta nowhere and fuck" way. More of a "what the fucking shit this is weird as fuck". I watched it when I was 8. Shit.

Only "Weird as hell" type horror movie I've seen was "The gingerbread man". Stupidest movie ever. If you haven't heard of it try google. Other than that they were all stuff like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street series, etc.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:31 pm

CollaWars wrote:
He might get reelected just yet.

lol
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good job Obama.   Good job Obama. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good job Obama.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3