OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Attack of the Trololols!!!!

Go down 
+9
PJsnaks
Matieu
The Mortonator
Branch
Jet
Ulyaoth
Grimeth
Causa
darthsederous
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:35 pm

darthsederous wrote:

I do, I was away those weeks and when I returned everything was ablaze. I remember and will always remember that date. I only remember the week the exact day is a mystery to me.

Oh please... :roll:
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
darthsederous
Mod's Pet
darthsederous

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Scott wrote:
darthsederous wrote:

I do, I was away those weeks and when I returned everything was ablaze. I remember and will always remember that date. I only remember the week the exact day is a mystery to me.

You don't believe me? Do you wanna know what I did when I returned and found the Purge underway?

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:50 pm

darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:
darthsederous wrote:

You don't believe me? Do you wanna know what I did when I returned and found the Purge underway?

Dude... why does everyone do this... you guys blew the whole purge thing completely out of proportion. Especially Torm and Baraja...
Back to top Go down
darthsederous
Mod's Pet
darthsederous

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Scott wrote:
darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:

Dude... why does everyone do this... you guys blew the whole purge thing completely out of proportion. Especially Torm and Baraja...

Do you think it was a good thing? You know what happened there, it was horrible! Everyone agrees, its not just the banning of some of the greatest names, but what happened to the OT after. It was a barren wasteland, no one made me laugh there for a long time. The only good thing that happened was the Church of Bioware Positivity and my attack against them with the Brotherhood of Anti- Bioware Mod's. It took a long time for it to make me chuckle...cosistantly. THATS WHY WE MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF THE PURGE!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:05 pm

darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:
darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:

Do you think it was a good thing? You know what happened there, it was horrible! Everyone agrees, its not just the banning of some of the greatest names, but what happened to the OT after. It was a barren wasteland, no one made me laugh there for a long time. The only good thing that happened was the Church of Bioware Positivity and my attack against them with the Brotherhood of Anti- Bioware Mod's. It took a long time for it to make me chuckle...cosistantly. THATS WHY WE MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF THE PURGE!

First off... the "Purge" was when the OT closed down for like 24 hours. When it came back up there were a couple of people banned and a lot of threads were MIA. Torm, Baraja, Sobchak, etc. they weren't banned for a while after. Hell... Sobchak wasn't banned till almost fall. Tho I agree... the OT did loose flavor. However I think fall of 09 was my favorite time spent... 'cause Spanky came on.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:15 pm

darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:
darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:

Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnJnMkzMGUFgC7EVYQTn-Qm_GK0vWNC1Q1j-gSeU17RAUbBBaEyQ&t=1
Back to top Go down
darthsederous
Mod's Pet
darthsederous

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Scott wrote:
darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:

First off... the "Purge" was when the OT closed down for like 24 hours. When it came back up there were a couple of people banned and a lot of threads were MIA. Torm, Baraja, Sobchak, etc. they weren't banned for a while after. Hell... Sobchak wasn't banned till almost fall. Tho I agree... the OT did loose flavor. However I think fall of 09 was my favorite time spent... 'cause Spanky came on.

It lost a lot of flavor, Spanky was great. I liked the guy, but other than that? What did we have after Sobchak and Yoclema were banned? I didn't expierence the full effect of Spanky because i took a hiatus, the good names came at different times. The last days of the OT on TOR weren't bad I must say, but between then there weren't too many I truly enjoyed. It's fine you like em', I simply figured the anniversery of the Purge would be appropiate.

Ultimately, this about putting together something I think our OTers would truly enjoy if done right. So I'm done ranting about the Purge, or the loss of Torm etc... I just wanna do something fun the entire OT. This is what the attack is about.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Sounds fun... what were the ideas given? Just spam the GD?

Oooo... I think we should go target Walsh. He's still on right? troll
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:19 pm

darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:
darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:

It lost a lot of flavor, Spanky was great. I liked the guy, but other than that? What did we have after Sobchak and Yoclema were banned? I didn't expierence the full effect of Spanky because i took a hiatus, the good names came at different times. The last days of the OT on TOR weren't bad I must say, but between then there weren't too many I truly enjoyed. It's fine you like em', I simply figured the anniversery of the Purge would be appropiate.

Ultimately, this about putting together something I think our OTers would truly enjoy if done right. So I'm done ranting about the Purge, or the loss of Torm etc... I just wanna do something fun the entire OT. This is what the attack is about.
tl;dr
Back to top Go down
darthsederous
Mod's Pet
darthsederous

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Scott wrote:

PJ wanted to post threads of just tractor sounds. Also ridiculous RP, some other stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:24 pm

darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:

PJ wanted to post threads of just tractor sounds. Also ridiculous RP, some other stuff too.

Ridiculous RP? And that would be different from half the others in the CC how? Or did you plan on starting an RP in the GD? xD
Back to top Go down
darthsederous
Mod's Pet
darthsederous

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Scott wrote:
darthsederous wrote:
Scott wrote:

Ridiculous RP? And that would be different from half the others in the CC how? Or did you plan on starting an RP in the GD? xD

The GD deserves it, I'm gonna Super Saiyan 4 and defeat my enemiez while begging for more infoz on the my favorite game!!
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Actually, I didn't think the Purge was that bad, but what was bad was the policy changes that lead to the OT hitting rock bottom. NO HAVING FUN KIDS.

Bah, anyways if we're doing a musical thing, there are plenty of great songs about... shall we say, "Trandos."
:twisted:
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Mod's Pet
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:22 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
Actually, I didn't think the Purge was that bad, but what was bad was the policy changes that lead to the OT hitting rock bottom. NO HAVING FUN KIDS.

Bah, anyways if we're doing a musical thing, there are plenty of great songs about... shall we say, "Trandos."

Policy changes are always a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
darthsederous
Mod's Pet
darthsederous

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:33 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:

I was thinking this

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Trololols!!!!   Attack of the Trololols!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Trololols!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2