OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

A Wild Mew Appears!

Go down 
+13
Jet
Meatlocker
MrEvilDude
Daroska
SoupWithSauce
Vaseline
Branch
GSG
Boba
Ulyaoth
Scott
Causa
The Mortonator
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:26 am

Ninetales wrote:
Dragonite wrote:
Ninetails?

/Dragon Dance
/Earthquake

/Mind Crush

Should've read our Pokedex entry. ♥

I'm sorry, the move you have selected is nonexistent. Nor is it mentioned in your pokedex entry. Please hang up and try again. Or not.

/Stone Edge
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:33 am

Dragonite wrote:
I'm sorry, the move you have selected is nonexistent. Nor is it mentioned in your pokedex entry. Please hang up and try again. Or not.

/Stone Edge

Actually, it's right there in the part where we have Mind Control powers. ^_^

But, if you'd rather I could just use the fact I'm faster and Confuse Ray your sorry rear.

/Confuse Ray

Stop hitting yourself!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:37 am

Ninetales wrote:
Dragonite wrote:

/Stone Edge

But, if you'd rather I could just use the fact I'm faster and Confuse Ray your sorry rear.

/Confuse Ray

Stop hitting yourself!

Not if I /Outrage first. Really, by now you'd be at critical health or ko'd. Dragonite is superior. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:41 am

Dragonite wrote:
Ninetales wrote:
Dragonite wrote:

/Stone Edge

/Confuse Ray

Stop hitting yourself!

Not if I /Outrage first. Really, by now you'd be at critical health or ko'd. Dragonite is superior. Deal with it.

Outrage doesn't hit first and I took out plenty of the Champion's Dragonites with an underleveled Ninetales that didn't know Hypnosis or Will-O-Wisp either of which would pretty much be the end game.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:46 am

Ninetales wrote:
Dragonite wrote:
Ninetales wrote:

/Confuse Ray

Stop hitting yourself!

Outrage doesn't hit first and I took out plenty of the Champion's Dragonites with an underleveled Ninetales that didn't know Hypnosis which would pretty much be the end game.

That's because the Champion sucks with Dragonites. I can work my way around your mind powers.

Also, should we really fight? Let's do a two on two battle and own bitches together.

Last edited by Dragonite on Tue May 31, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:47 am

Dragonite wrote:
That's because the Champion sucks with Dragonites.

True, but Ninetales still has speed and status moves on her side.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:50 am

Ninetales wrote:
Dragonite wrote:

You're forgetting that Dragonite has attack power and his ability to learn a wide variety of different types of attacks. Even his greatest weakness. Also, we should form a team with your Ninetails and my Dragonite.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:58 am

Dragonite wrote:
Ninetales wrote:
Dragonite wrote:

You're forgetting that Dragonite has attack power and his ability to learn a wide variety of different types of attacks. Even his greatest weakness. Also, we should form a team with your Ninetails and my Dragonite.

/team-up-fist-bump

Dragonite is an awesome Pokemon no doubt about it, but Burn, Sleep, and Confusion are all pretty nasty for a Pokemon with high Attack. Still, he had pretty strong Health.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:22 am

Ninetales wrote:
Dragonite wrote:
Ninetales wrote:

/team-up-fist-bump

Dragonite is an awesome Pokemon no doubt about it, but Burn, Sleep, and Confusion are all pretty nasty for a Pokemon with high Attack. Still, he had pretty strong Health.

Dragonite has a high resistance to fire.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:36 am

Dragonite wrote:

Ya, typing is really his biggest advantage. On that note he might win. Of course, Ninetales with Drought and STAB Fire Blast does so much damage that it's not even funny.

Nevertheless, since we're the smartest Pokemon here we should stick together.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Ninetales wrote:
Dragonite wrote:

Ya, typing is really his biggest advantage. On that note he might win. Of course, Ninetales with Drought and STAB Fire Blast does so much damage that it's not even funny.

Definitely. Let's go stomp some trainers who think they can win with their awful battling skills.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Ninetales wrote:
Dragonite wrote:

lolsmartassiswutur... :\\\\'(
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mew Appears!   A Wild Mew Appears! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Mew Appears!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4