OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

So, I'm going camping this weekend...

Go down 
+12
The Mortonator
Jet
Daroska
Causa
Yeet
Scott
Grimeth
GSG
Boba
Branch
Ulyaoth
Vaseline
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

So, I'm going camping this weekend... Empty
PostSubject: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:37 am

Never been before and not really sure what to expect.
Any good?

Probably gonna get laid too.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:41 am

It's not fun. I assume trying to have sex out in the open somewhere nearby a group of other people is also not fun. But maybe that thrills you...
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:43 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
It's not fun. I assume trying to have sex out in the open somewhere nearby a group of other people is also not fun. But maybe that thrills you...

Maybe you're jealous...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:44 am

Vaseline wrote:
Maybe you're jealous...

Maybe you're loose.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:45 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Maybe you're jealous...

Maybe you're loose.

Definitely jealous.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:45 am

Stay away from the bears.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:46 am

Vaseline wrote:
Definitely jealous.

I'm not hearing any denials...
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:46 am

Branch wrote:
Stay away from the bears.

This is England.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Maybe you're jealous...

Maybe you're loose.
Sickburn.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

I like camping under a full moon. Remember if any large animals come near your camp site scream "come at me bro".
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:48 am

Yeah, guys, this isn't "real" camping: we're at a camp site; there's about 10 of us; there's a lot of alcohol involved.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:48 am

Vaseline wrote:
Yeah, guys, this isn't "real" camping: we're at a camp site; there's about 10 of us; there's a lot of alcohol involved.

Someone is going to get drunk and attack you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:49 am

You people and your booze!
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:52 am

Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Na.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:53 am

Vaseline wrote:

You'll probably have an alright time. 👅
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:54 am

Vaseline wrote:

Then stay away from the fat guy in the fur coat.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:54 am

Vaseline wrote:

Lame, besides the booze. I was hoping you were doing a bear trumps thing.

Also for some sexism. Girls are the worst to go camping with because they want you to kill every spider there is. Although that goes for some guys too.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Na.

Don't have an open flame. Someone will think they're invincible and try to walk through it.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:56 am

Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

Na.

Don't have an open flame. Someone will think they're invincible and try to walk through it.

Yes dad.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:57 am

SilverBadger wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Also for some sexism. Girls are the worst to go camping with because they want you to kill every spider there is. Although that goes for some guys too.

Shit, I didn't even think about the spiders. Oh well, I'll be too drunk to care.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:58 am

Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Na.

Yes dad.

Be safe, daughter. Remember, one of them may have AIDS, so use a rubber.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:59 am

Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

Yes dad.

Thanks dad.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:01 am

Vaseline wrote:
SilverBadger wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Shit, I didn't even think about the spiders. Oh well, I'll be too drunk to care.

Sometimes that makes people see them everywhere. Ahh this thread makes me want to camp. Catch some rabbits and cool them or just fish.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:02 am

Bobabounty wrote:

Now tell her how proud of her you are and give her a big ol' hug...

Then move your hands farther down her back...

farther....

more farther....

yyeeeaaahhh...

Last edited by Ulyaoth on Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:03 am

SilverBadger wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SilverBadger wrote:

Sometimes that makes people see them everywhere. Ahh this thread makes me want to camp. Catch some rabbits and cool them or just fish.

Ugh, I'm too high maintenance to go real camping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm going camping this weekend...   So, I'm going camping this weekend... Empty

Back to top Go down

So, I'm going camping this weekend...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next