OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

I'm obviously not wanted so...

Go down 
+15
SoupWithSauce
Burkman
PJsnaks
darthsederous
Grimeth
Yeet
Matieu
Mewtwo
Scott
CollaWars
Vaseline
Daroska
Boba
Causa
Branch
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Scott wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Why the fuck did you not mention me in your post Branch?

Because you spawned from me... so the name applies to both.

Hell yeah! I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 928233731 :crasher1:

Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:56 pm

OMG!

WTF!

You didn't even mention me! *rage*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Grimeth wrote:
OMG!

WTF!

Convert! Or you don't get to sit at the kewl kids table...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:58 pm

KaminaSquirtle wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
OMG!

WTF!

I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 Free_Spyro_Icon_by_OldSpyroClub
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Mew wrote:
KaminaSquirtle wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
OMG!

WTF!

I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 Free_Spyro_Icon_by_OldSpyroClub

Don't you dare bring his name up around me.... Spyro and I... had a falling out.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:00 pm

KaminaSquirtle wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
OMG!

WTF!

But I liek the cool kid's table! Because Paul always sits at the other tables!

Paul: Hey guys *sniff* you guys wanna play some Digimon? *Sniff* *adjusts glasses*

...See what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:01 pm

KaminaSquirtle wrote:

Don't you dare bring his name up around me.... Spyro and I... had a falling out.

What's the matter? 👅
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Pikachu!!!!!!!!! *achoo*
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Mew wrote:
KaminaSquirtle wrote:

What's the matter? 👅

*kicks* *runs away giggling*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm

PikachuPower wrote:
Pikachu!!!!!!!!! *achoo*

Your avatar looks constipated... and your sig looks relieved. You're missing important documentation sir...
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:05 pm

KaminaSquirtle wrote:
PikachuPower wrote:
Pikachu!!!!!!!!! *achoo*

Your avatar looks constipated... and your sig looks relieved. You're missing important documentation sir...

I got the most lazy pictures of Pikachu I could find...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:15 pm

PikachuPower wrote:
KaminaSquirtle wrote:
PikachuPower wrote:
Pikachu!!!!!!!!! *achoo*

I got the most lazy pictures of Pikachu I could find...

Pichu's are better. troll
Back to top Go down
darthsederous
Mod's Pet
darthsederous

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Branch wrote:
I guess I'll leave. This is hard for me, because I like you guys a lot, but you guys really hate me now.

Matieu, sorry, for anything I've said, I don't hate you, just I wanted this guild to succeed and it kinda sucks not being to help it a lot.

Boba, I am also sorry for anything I've said to you. You may act very young, but you're old at heart.

Causa, buh bye, sorry for the harsh words, for you they were always for fun. Never wanted to hurt you or anything.

Scott, I love you, kiss Bowdaar after he's clean and everything for me, k?

PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.

Jet, I'll cya on the Sega site.

Everyone else, sorry if I hurt the site or guild in anyway. I'll miss all of you.

This isn't me rage quiting or leaving because I'm not VP or Admin. Just everyone wants me gone, so I'll leave. Bye all.

*scoff* Fucking pathetic.........
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:44 am

Branch wrote:
PJ, I know you hate me the most and want me gone. Wish we could have been better friends. I hope you can forgive me for the mishap earlier on.
lolwut? Bro I'm an admin and your not. As far as I'm concerned we're even. Hate over the internet is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:46 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:
lolwut? Bro I'm an admin and your not. As far as I'm concerned we're even. Hate over the internet is stupid.

Hate is just another word for love... troll
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:46 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:

Let's hope he doesn't actually QQ this time.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:48 am

Mew wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Branch wrote:

Let's hope he doesn't actually QQ this time.
I hope he does, it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:48 am

Branch wrote:
I guess I'll leave. This is hard for me, because I like you guys a lot, but you guys really hate me now.

Matieu, sorry, for anything I've said, I don't hate you, just I wanted this guild to succeed and it kinda sucks not being to help it a lot.

Boba, I am also sorry for anything I've said to you. You may act very young, but you're old at heart.

Causa, buh bye, sorry for the harsh words, for you they were always for fun. Never wanted to hurt you or anything.

Scott, I love you, kiss Bowdaar after he's clean and everything for me, k?

Jet, I'll cya on the Sega site.

Everyone else, sorry if I hurt the site or guild in anyway. I'll miss all of you.

This isn't me rage quiting or leaving because I'm not VP or Admin. Just everyone wants me gone, so I'll leave. Bye all.

You whiney little bitch. Suck it up and stop giving a shit, you fucking dipshit.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:09 pm

This thread is so yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Magikarp101 wrote:

Hey, people like Magikarp more than Raikou... and you're useless! Splash, Tackle, Flail? I learn fuckin' Thunder!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Raikou wrote:
Magikarp101 wrote:

Hey, people like Magikarp more than Raikou... and you're useless! Splash, Tackle, Flail? I learn fuckin' Thunder!

I can learn any Pokemon move. :P
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Mew wrote:
Raikou wrote:
Magikarp101 wrote:

I can learn any Pokemon move. :P

You chose the uber-Pokemon, you're a fail.

Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Good Show sir.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Vaseline wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!

This is exactly what a child would do - I actually thought you were mature for your age but have been proven wrong.

Oh and you are obviously doing this because you're no longer admin.
I mean seriously, no one wants you gone and hates you.

Just ROFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually lol'ing.

As much of a friend as Branch is even I am not this immature or ridicolous acting.

However, you need to shut up. You're not helping the cause either way. Be the adult here and either don't respond or try to keep Branch from leaving. I swear, you people.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!

This is exactly what a child would do - I actually thought you were mature for your age but have been proven wrong.

Oh and you are obviously doing this because you're no longer admin.
I mean seriously, no one wants you gone and hates you.

Just ROFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Actually lol'ing.

As much of a friend as Branch is even I am not this immature or ridicolous acting.

However, you need to shut up. You're not helping the cause either way. Be the adult here and either don't respond or try to keep Branch from leaving. I swear, you people.

Jet, you bitch, change to a Pokemon. :crasher2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm obviously not wanted so...   I'm obviously not wanted so... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm obviously not wanted so...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next