OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Black Guy has arisen.

Go down 
+6
Soulself
Yeet
Vaseline
GSG
Scott
Daroska
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

The ability to rub yourself faster than anyone in the world is not a skill.

I have two assumptions I can make from this post.

A) Branch is simply referring to my comment from earlier on another thread, where I brought up how my username is somewhat similar to a jet propelled paper towel brand.
B) Branch is a perv.

I choose B for some odd reason.

And I can draw. Good.

My 8 year old nephew can draw perfect.

Good for him?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I have two assumptions I can make from this post.

A) Branch is simply referring to my comment from earlier on another thread, where I brought up how my username is somewhat similar to a jet propelled paper towel brand.
B) Branch is a perv.

I choose B for some odd reason.

And I can draw. Good.

Good for him?

He's better than you. You suck! I mean maximum suckage! That is your skil. Sucking!

So, what else are you good at?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Black Guy wrote:
Who the hell are you?

Don't worry guys, I know what to do. We just need a monster to show up and the Black Guy will be the token character to die. troll
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

Good for him?

He's better than you. You suck! I mean maximum suckage! That is your skil. Sucking!

How could you know if I was good or not at drawing if you've never even seen any examples of what I can do?

And I like basketball. Also good with duck taping people to walls. My little brother is upstairs screaming his head off taped to that door ( no sexual ).
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Doctor wrote:
Black Guy wrote:
Who the hell are you?

Don't worry guys, I know what to do. We just need a monster to show up and the Black Guy will be the token character to die. troll

As racist as that was...You're actually right. That DOES always happen.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Good for him?

How could you know if I was good or not at drawing if you've never even seen any examples of what I can do?

And I like basketball. Also good with duck taping people to walls. My little brother is upstairs screaming his head off taped to that door ( no sexual ).

All that tape and you put none on his mouth?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

I ran out. Also was scared he might not be able to breathe. Last time I did that he screamed "I'm a mouth breather!".

My brother has more issues than me.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I ran out. Also was scared he might not be able to breathe. Last time I did that he screamed "I'm a mouth breather!".

Newb.

How old is he?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

Newb.

How old is he?

Seven. Also have a 9 year old brother. Not as bad, but still annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Newb.

How old is he?

Seven. Also have a 9 year old brother. Not as bad, but still annoying as hell.

Do you have a place where you can hide from all civilization? They might forget about you.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Soulself wrote:
black, white, who cares.

we all bleed red, unless of course you don't bleed red in which case you are inferior to us red bleeding humans and should be exterminated.

Technically your blood isn't red until being exposed to oxygen. Before that it's a mix between blue and purple color. :smug:

I can't believe I just read that... sir... what does your blood carry? You guessed it... oxygen. Especially between the lungs and left atrium and left ventricle into the primary arteries. You're thinking of blood in your veins.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Blood is a specialized bodily fluid that delivers necessary substances to the body's cells (in animals) – such as nutrients and oxygen – and transports waste products away from those same cells.

In vertebrates, it is composed of blood cells suspended in a liquid called blood plasma. Plasma, which constitutes 55% of blood fluid, is mostly water (92% by volume), and contains dissipated proteins, glucose, mineral ions, hormones, carbon dioxide (plasma being the main medium for excretory product transportation), platelets and blood cells themselves. The blood cells are mainly red blood cells (also called RBCs or erythrocytes) and white blood cells, including leukocytes and platelets. The most abundant cells in vertebrate blood are red blood cells. These contain hemoglobin, an iron-containing protein, which facilitates transportation of oxygen by reversibly binding to this respiratory gas and greatly increasing its solubility in blood. In contrast, carbon dioxide is almost entirely transported extracellularly dissolved in plasma as bicarbonate ion.

Vertebrate blood is bright red when its hemoglobin is oxygenated. Some animals, such as crustaceans and mollusks, use hemocyanin to carry oxygen, instead of hemoglobin. Insects and some molluscs use a fluid called hemolymph instead of blood, the difference being that hemolymph is not contained in a closed circulatory system. In most insects, this "blood" does not contain oxygen-carrying molecules such as hemoglobin because their bodies are small enough for their tracheal system to suffice for supplying oxygen.

Jawed vertebrates have an adaptive immune system, based largely on white blood cells. White blood cells help to resist infections and parasites. Platelets are important in the clotting of blood. Arthropods, using hemolymph, have hemocytes as part of their immune system.

Blood is circulated around the body through blood vessels by the pumping action of the heart. In animals with lungs, arterial blood carries oxygen from inhaled air to the tissues of the body, and venous blood carries carbon dioxide, a waste product of metabolism produced by cells, from the tissues to the lungs to be exhaled.

Medical terms related to blood often begin with hemo- or hemato- (also spelled haemo- and haemato-) from the Ancient Greek word αἷμα (haima) for "blood". In terms of anatomy and histology, blood is considered a specialized form of connective tissue, given its origin in the bones and the presence of potential molecular fibers in the form of fibrinogen.

Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 pm

MaynardJamesKeenan wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Soulself wrote:
black, white, who cares.

we all bleed red, unless of course you don't bleed red in which case you are inferior to us red bleeding humans and should be exterminated.

Technically your blood isn't red until being exposed to oxygen. Before that it's a mix between blue and purple color. :smug:

I can't believe I just read that... sir... what does your blood carry? You guessed it... oxygen. Especially between the lungs and left atrium and left ventricle into the primary arteries. You're thinking of blood in your veins.

Wow, I think Captian Obvious actually did just save the day.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Doctor wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Wow, I think Captian Obvious actually did just save the day.

The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 Captain_Obvious
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Lmfao!

EVERYONE ATTACK JET!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Branch wrote:
Blood is a specialized bodily fluid that delivers necessary substances to the body's cells (in animals) – such as nutrients and oxygen – and transports waste products away from those same cells.

In vertebrates, it is composed of blood cells suspended in a liquid called blood plasma. Plasma, which constitutes 55% of blood fluid, is mostly water (92% by volume), and contains dissipated proteins, glucose, mineral ions, hormones, carbon dioxide (plasma being the main medium for excretory product transportation), platelets and blood cells themselves. The blood cells are mainly red blood cells (also called RBCs or erythrocytes) and white blood cells, including leukocytes and platelets. The most abundant cells in vertebrate blood are red blood cells. These contain hemoglobin, an iron-containing protein, which facilitates transportation of oxygen by reversibly binding to this respiratory gas and greatly increasing its solubility in blood. In contrast, carbon dioxide is almost entirely transported extracellularly dissolved in plasma as bicarbonate ion.

Vertebrate blood is bright red when its hemoglobin is oxygenated. Some animals, such as crustaceans and mollusks, use hemocyanin to carry oxygen, instead of hemoglobin. Insects and some molluscs use a fluid called hemolymph instead of blood, the difference being that hemolymph is not contained in a closed circulatory system. In most insects, this "blood" does not contain oxygen-carrying molecules such as hemoglobin because their bodies are small enough for their tracheal system to suffice for supplying oxygen.

Jawed vertebrates have an adaptive immune system, based largely on white blood cells. White blood cells help to resist infections and parasites. Platelets are important in the clotting of blood. Arthropods, using hemolymph, have hemocytes as part of their immune system.

Blood is circulated around the body through blood vessels by the pumping action of the heart. In animals with lungs, arterial blood carries oxygen from inhaled air to the tissues of the body, and venous blood carries carbon dioxide, a waste product of metabolism produced by cells, from the tissues to the lungs to be exhaled.

Medical terms related to blood often begin with hemo- or hemato- (also spelled haemo- and haemato-) from the Ancient Greek word αἷμα (haima) for "blood". In terms of anatomy and histology, blood is considered a specialized form of connective tissue, given its origin in the bones and the presence of potential molecular fibers in the form of fibrinogen.

Mmmm.. mmmm

The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 Copy-Pasta

Also... I lol at people who quote wiki...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Branch wrote:

Mmmm.. mmmm

Inorite?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Branch wrote:

Mmmm.. mmmm

Maynard James Keenan (born James Herbert Keenan on April 17, 1964) is an American rock singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, winemaker, and actor. Originally from Ohio, Keenan spent his high school and college years in Michigan. After serving in the Army in the early 1980s, he attended Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids. He moved to Los Angeles, California in 1988 to pursue a career in interior design and set construction. He formed the band Tool with Adam Jones shortly thereafter.

Keenan is best known as the lead singer of the multi-platinum rock bands Tool and A Perfect Circle with whom he has released four and three studio albums, respectively. In 2003 he created Puscifer as a side project, financing and releasing its first studio album in October 2007. Since rising to fame, Keenan has been a noted recluse, although he does emerge to support charitable causes.

In addition to his music career, he has performed improvisational stand-up comedy and ventured into acting. He is the current owner of Merkin Vineyards and the associated winery, Caduceus Cellars, and has part ownership of Stronghold Vineyards, all located in Arizona, where he lives. Among other business ventures, he is a partner in the Los Angeles restaurant Cobras & Matadors, and owns a produce market and an organic market in Cornville, Arizona, the latter featuring a tasting room for his wines as well as a food court.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Cthulhu wrote:
Branch wrote:

Mmmm.. mmmm

Maynard James Keenan (born James Herbert Keenan on April 17, 1964) is an American rock singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, winemaker, and actor. Originally from Ohio, Keenan spent his high school and college years in Michigan. After serving in the Army in the early 1980s, he attended Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids. He moved to Los Angeles, California in 1988 to pursue a career in interior design and set construction. He formed the band Tool with Adam Jones shortly thereafter.

Keenan is best known as the lead singer of the multi-platinum rock bands Tool and A Perfect Circle with whom he has released four and three studio albums, respectively. In 2003 he created Puscifer as a side project, financing and releasing its first studio album in October 2007. Since rising to fame, Keenan has been a noted recluse, although he does emerge to support charitable causes.

In addition to his music career, he has performed improvisational stand-up comedy and ventured into acting. He is the current owner of Merkin Vineyards and the associated winery, Caduceus Cellars, and has part ownership of Stronghold Vineyards, all located in Arizona, where he lives. Among other business ventures, he is a partner in the Los Angeles restaurant Cobras & Matadors, and owns a produce market and an organic market in Cornville, Arizona, the latter featuring a tasting room for his wines as well as a food court.

OMG! and lol

Sorry... it's just a reaction...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Cthulhu wrote:
Branch wrote:

Mmmm.. mmmm

Cthulhu is a fictional cosmic entity created by horror author H. P. Lovecraft in 1926. The first appearance of the entity was in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu" published in Weird Tales in 1928.

Cthulhu is the high priest to the Great Old Ones. It also is one of the central figures of the Lovecraft Mythos. It is often cited for the extreme descriptions given of its hideous appearance, its gargantuan size, and the abject terror that it evokes.

After its first appearance in "The Call of Cthulhu", Cthulhu makes a few minor appearances in other Lovecraft stories. August Derleth, a correspondent of Lovecraft's, used the creature's name to identify the system of lore employed by Lovecraft and his literary successors, the Cthulhu Mythos.

Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Branch wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:

Mmmm.. mmmm

Cthulhu is a fictional cosmic entity created by horror author H. P. Lovecraft in 1926. The first appearance of the entity was in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu" published in Weird Tales in 1928.

Cthulhu is the high priest to the Great Old Ones. It also is one of the central figures of the Lovecraft Mythos. It is often cited for the extreme descriptions given of its hideous appearance, its gargantuan size, and the abject terror that it evokes.

After its first appearance in "The Call of Cthulhu", Cthulhu makes a few minor appearances in other Lovecraft stories. August Derleth, a correspondent of Lovecraft's, used the creature's name to identify the system of lore employed by Lovecraft and his literary successors, the Cthulhu Mythos.

A branch (UK: /ˈbrɑːntʃ/ or UK: /ˈbræntʃ/, US: /ˈbræntʃ/) or tree branch (sometimes referred to in botany as a ramus) is a woody structural member connected to but not part of the central trunk of a tree (or sometimes a shrub). Large branches are known as boughs and small branches are known as twigs.

While branches can be nearly horizontal, vertical, or diagonal, the majority of trees have upwardly diagonal branches.

The term "twig" often refers to a terminus, while "bough" refers only to branches coming directly from the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Cthulhu wrote:
Branch wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:

A branch (UK: /ˈbrɑːntʃ/ or UK: /ˈbræntʃ/, US: /ˈbræntʃ/) or tree branch (sometimes referred to in botany as a ramus) is a woody structural member connected to but not part of the central trunk of a tree (or sometimes a shrub). Large branches are known as boughs and small branches are known as twigs.

While branches can be nearly horizontal, vertical, or diagonal, the majority of trees have upwardly diagonal branches.

The term "twig" often refers to a terminus, while "bough" refers only to branches coming directly from the trunk.

Wow.

:white flag:
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Branch wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:
Branch wrote:

Wow.

:white flag:

Your wikiz is smallerz den mines. :dancefoo_dance
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Soulself wrote:
black, white, who cares.

My science teacher is an idiot in that case.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Lmfao!

EVERYONE ATTACK JET!

You're a bitch.

And if you would "lmfao" at that.....wow. Lol is okay, but that's extreme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Guy has arisen.   The Black Guy has arisen. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Guy has arisen.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next