OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]

Go down 
+5
CollaWars
Scott
Branch
Causa
Ban-Anad
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm

WUT. WHAR'S MINE?! But why!?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 pm

GarrusWilbourn wrote:

BananaDealer wrote:
... the one for Branch will be coming say Saturday/the weekend in general. Other two- somewhere the same...

You should really learn to read my posts...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
GarrusWilbourn wrote:

BananaDealer wrote:
... the one for Branch will be coming say Saturday/the weekend in general. Other two- somewhere the same...

TL;DR

troll
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:24 pm

GarrusWilbourn wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
GarrusWilbourn wrote:

BananaDealer wrote:

TL;DR

troll

Just for that... Imma make your guy with pink armor and pony tails...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:11 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
GarrusWilbourn wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
GarrusWilbourn wrote:

BananaDealer wrote:

TL;DR

troll

Just for that... Imma make your guy with pink armor and pony tails...

Wasn't that already in his request?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Well as you may know, I RP, and am currently making a wiki page on the TOR RP Wiki, so I'd like some images of my character to make him more professional looking. I'm not sure how much or how little to describe, so I'll do my best for you.

Clothing: Khai wears a dark blue jacket over a white undershirt, matching dark blue pants. Though since you only do black and white, the blue doesn't really matter, but ah OMG!

Weight & Height: Khai is supposed to be 5 11, and 170 pounds. Pretty much he's a lean person, not overweight or underweight.

Facial Expression: Khai has rather regular face, clean cut, no mustache or beard, etc. He has somewhat long hair, going down his neck and past his eyebrows. The hair is a dark blonde color. Khai is generally giving a Smugglers grin, and the only notable parts of his face would be a scar over his right eye.

Position: I'm hoping you could make it as if he's leaning against a wall, blaster out in one hand. He really is positioned as Han Solo is in my signature.

Well, get back to me when you can. I'm making his wiki page now, so as soon as you can get him in helps.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:15 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

Jet's Bounty Hunter:

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 Jet11

I know someone on the Torums who can color that, if you want Jet.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Jet's Bounty Hunter:

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 Jet11

I know someone on the Torums who can color that, if you want Jet.

A buddy of mine is already coloring it/making it CGI (or whatever artwork in PS is called)...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 am

Decided to upload B's toon...
@Branch: I own you now... Your ass belongs to me!
*Takes out toilet brush*

Last edited by BananaDealer on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Decided to upload B's toon...
@Branch: I own you now... Your ass belongs to me!
*Takes out toiler brush*

uh huh
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Just a heads up- I'm closing down commission slots as school is starting in about a week and a half and I doubt I'm gonna have as much spare time in my second year of Law...

Anyways- I'm still gonna continue work on the three I have... Just as soon as I finish the two personal projects I came up with (Sorry... I have a short attention span when it comes to these things...).
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:36 pm

I just finished Kara (personal project) so I'm gonna devote this entire weekend to you guys and them really delayed commissions... Expect them sometime Sunday! (Seriously this time...)

Not gonna post Kara just now as I'm still having conflictions on her legs and lower part in general (her ass looks big...) so maybe a day more...

I also started on Ban's blasters. The concept for them has actually been sitting around for a long time... Ever since I made up Priest and Foley (not SW related)... That was... Like four years ago...
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:57 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
I just finished Kara (personal project) so I'm gonna devote this entire weekend to you guys and them really delayed commissions... Expect them sometime Sunday! (Seriously this time...)

Not gonna post Kara just now as I'm still having conflictions on her legs and lower part in general (her ass looks big...) so maybe a day more...

I also started on Ban's blasters. The concept for them has actually been sitting around for a long time... Ever since I made up Priest and Foley (not SW related)... That was... Like four years ago...

Very good... I'll hold you to that.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Matieu wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Very good... I'll hold you to that.

And I'll hold you to you holding me on that!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:56 pm

I present to you- Kara! She's been added to the OP Gallery! (Fapping tissues will be distributed by the monkeys)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Interesting... Kara looks a lot like the concept I posted for Kira... Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Scott wrote:
Interesting... Kara looks a lot like the concept I posted for Kira... Say whaaa?

I thought I saw that before....
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:

I thought I saw that before....

They must be twins... hawt twins... that do stuff...

mmmmm yeah... yeah
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:54 pm

I can't find the image on the OP.

my jawa is uncheerfu
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Matieu wrote:

my jawa is uncheerfu

I think its above Jet's thingy
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:

my jawa is uncheerfu

It's above Scott.. which I need to post on my wiki... >.>
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:24 am

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:

my jawa is uncheerfu

Scott, who you need to post on your Wiki... It's who! He's a person! Not a spoon!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:

my jawa is uncheerfu

Scott, who you need to post on your Wiki... It's who! He's a person! Not a spoon!

But... Kira uses him like a spoon... Auh

>.>
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Scott wrote:

>.>

I didn't need to know that... And... Uuugh... Nevermind...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:17 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Scott wrote:

>.>

I didn't need to know that... And... Uuugh... Nevermind...

I hang out way too much with Spanky, Morrigan, and Uly... I blame them for my perverted side rearing it's head here. >.>

PS: Boy do you seem ancy lately... what's the matter Ban? Auh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next