OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

WTF CONGRESS!

Go down 
+4
Jet
CollaWars
Meatlocker
Grimeth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Vergil wrote:
Jet wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Jet wrote:

My parents will sue.

You mean the ones who were recently diagnosed multiple sclerosis?

no...just no

Yes, now run along and go mourn your parents future death's.

Scott, not now.

But I have so many more asses to go through... no...just no
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Jet wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Jet wrote:

no...just no

Scott, not now.

I hope you and all your merry sailor men die in a fire.

That won't happen, because all United States Sailors, men or women, are trained to fight fires and more.

Scott, I had a bad day today.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Vergil wrote:
Jet wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Jet wrote:

no...just no

Scott, not now.

That won't happen, because all United States Sailors, men or women, are trained to fight fires and more.

Fine... Auh
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Scott wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Jet wrote:

Fine... Auh

Didn't you notice the lack of profanity other than that one post?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Vergil wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Jet wrote:

Fine... Auh

Didn't you notice the lack of profanity other than that one post?

I stopped! I just like adding... the face. WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 130
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 pm

You can do it when I'm not in such a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Vergil wrote:

I can do what the fuck I want when I want to fucking do it sir... but I'll leave you alone for the simple fact that I'm not that big of a dick. I don't see why you bother coming here if you're going to get upset.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Scott wrote:
Vergil wrote:

I can do what the fuck I want when I want to fucking do it sir... but I'll leave you alone for the simple fact that I'm not that big of a dick. I don't see why you bother coming here if you're going to get upset.

Because I fucking can if I want to. I can do what the fuck I want to do, too. So shut the fuck up an insult me more, you motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Dante wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vergil wrote:

Because I fucking can if I want to. I can do what the fuck I want to do, too. So shut the fuck up an insult me more, you motherfucker.

You sir, should be a sunday school teacher.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Jet wrote:
Dante wrote:
Scott wrote:

Sounds like a fuck load of fun. No really, it does.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:11 pm

WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 Congress-sucks
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Dante wrote:
Jet wrote:
Dante wrote:

I can see the parent complaints already.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Jet wrote:
Dante wrote:
Jet wrote:

I can see the parent complaints already.

Those are my rewards.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Dante wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vergil wrote:

He's back! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Scott wrote:
Dante wrote:
Scott wrote:

He's back! OMG!

Oh yes. If ever pull that shit again, please suspend me. I mean the blue non-cussing version of me.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Dante wrote:
Scott wrote:
Dante wrote:
Scott wrote:

He's back! OMG!

Oh yes. If ever pull that shit again, please suspend me. I mean the blue non-cussing version of me.

Don't worry... we need our excessive insulter on the forums... or incisive cusser... I'm not sure which you prefer. >.>
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Scott wrote:
Dante wrote:
Scott wrote:

He's back! OMG!

Don't worry... we need our excessive insulter on the forums... or incisive cusser... I'm not sure which you prefer. >.>

Either one of them would do. I know I won't make the council any time soon, or if ever, but this cyan color is getting to me.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Dante wrote:

Either one of them would do. I know I won't make the council any time soon, or if ever, but this cyan color is getting to me.

It can be changed. :)
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Causa wrote:
Dante wrote:

It can be changed. :)

To what, though? Something not so bright, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF CONGRESS!   WTF CONGRESS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF CONGRESS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: