I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 New Emoticon Orginization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 pm

The Admins have decided to get rid of some of the useless smiles, we agreed that only the Jawas and the OMG! smiles were needed. Still, some of the useless smiles you guys use a lot, so we decided which ones would stay and which would go. Your three categories are now Epic smiles, made up of OMG! . Jawa smiles, made up of Jawas. And Misc smiles, for everything else.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:58 pm

"The admins" means Matieu. Sad

_________________


Last edited by Causa on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:59 pm



I still don't understand that.... but ok...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Causa wrote:
"The admins" means Matieu.

You can't mean Matieu isn't informing the other Admins of his actions... that is impossible... OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
"The admins" means Matieu.

You can't mean Matieu isn't informing the other Admins of his actions... that is impossible... OMG!

He means Scott and I agreed, Causa whined

Say whaaa?

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
"The admins" means Matieu.

You can't mean Matieu isn't informing the other Admins of his actions... that is impossible... OMG!

He means Scott and I agreed, Causa whined

Say whaaa?

Say WHA!!!


Shit's goin' down, mutha fuckas.

And what of the one they call Mort?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
"The admins" means Matieu.

You can't mean Matieu isn't informing the other Admins of his actions... that is impossible... OMG!

He means Scott and I agreed, Causa whined

Say whaaa?

I have feelings too!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Causa wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
Branch wrote:


You can't mean Matieu isn't informing the other Admins of his actions... that is impossible... OMG!

He means Scott and I agreed, Causa whined

Say whaaa?

I have feelings too!

I get called a whiner all the time. Man up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Branch wrote:


Say WHA!!!


Shit's goin' down, mutha fuckas.

And what of the one they call Mort?

Mort was impartial.

By that I mean Mort wasn't in the decision.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Branch wrote:


Say WHA!!!


Shit's goin' down, mutha fuckas.

And what of the one they call Mort?

Mort was impartial.

By that I mean Mort wasn't in the decision.

Doesn't that make him kind of a worthless (no offense Mort) Admin? Isn't in the decision and has no rank in the OT or OTA. Is the reason he's an Admin because he's a nice guy and everyone likes him?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Branch wrote:

Doesn't that make him kind of a worthless (no offense Mort) Admin? Isn't in the decision and has no rank in the OT or OTA. Is the reason he's an Admin because he's a nice guy and everyone likes him?

Mort is a big help actually.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Mort is a big help, he's just been busy with his life recently, doesn't mean he's useless. When he's around he's an incredibly helpful person.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Doesn't that make him kind of a worthless (no offense Mort) Admin? Isn't in the decision and has no rank in the OT or OTA. Is the reason he's an Admin because he's a nice guy and everyone likes him?

Mort is a big help actually.

Orly? Please explain.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 pm

I like Mort... yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Causa's playing with fire... *giggles at pun*

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Scott wrote:
Causa's playing with fire... *giggles at pun*

What's your point? Fire never hurt anyone! Leave fire alone!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Emoticon Orginization   Today at 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
New Emoticon Orginization
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Emoticon Code from Neopets!
» Visit Hal Moose for a New emoticon!
» Trumpet move and purple puppy emoticon?
» Emoticon thread!
» Emoticon Stories!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Site Specifics :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: