OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The inactivity of this forum. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The inactivity of this forum. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

The inactivity of this forum. Empty
PostThe inactivity of this forum.

It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we can get our feet out there and bring people in. When it comes to advertisement, I'm not the best at such things, but there's gotta be something we can do.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The inactivity of this forum. :: Comments

Callin
Re: The inactivity of this forum.
Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:41 am  Callin
I check the forum everyday and I post stuff when its important... I did post i had surgery last thursday right???? I feel much better by the way.
Burkman
Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:41 pm  Burkman
Yeah, but again, there isn't that many people here to call this place truly "active". How was that, by the way?
Callin
Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:32 pm  Callin
I feel good dude. I had almost 0 downtime. I cant lift much heavy stuff cus I dont wanna bust stitches but thats really the only thing I cant do.
Burkman
Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:31 pm  Burkman
At least you're able to go back to work. I can't wait until I start my new one.
The Mortonator
Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:28 pm  The Mortonator
I AM NOT DICKING MY COMMUTER! WHO TOLD YOU THAT?! IF YOU HAVE THOSE PICTUR-

Oh, that's not what you said is it? Uuum...

*ninja vanishes*

...seriously though that's a large part of why I forget to log in... Nothing is happening... If anyone wants to contact me I'm rarely on Steam these days because of computer woes, but you can contact me on Skype 24/7 almost using themortonator/Mort.
Ban-Anad
Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:27 am  Ban-Anad
I check this place a bunch of times on most days... Yeah, I post mostly in the Never-Ending thread, but that's mainly because it's the most active and it's the place for random shit... If I feel like making a new thing for a thing, I'd make a thing... If I just need to talk to any of you bastards, I'd just pester you on Steam...
As far as getting out there... I dunno...

Also- Running With Rifles. Check it out on Steam/Humble...
CollaWars
Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:45 pm  CollaWars
I like Opeth and also we should have more Steam group chats.
Post   Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1