OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Home consoles you've owned over the years.

Go down 
+5
Daroska
Yeet
GSG
Spankster
Jet
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Home consoles you've owned over the years. Empty
PostSubject: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Sega Genesis - Got this from my uncle when I was 4. It's my favorite console and I still play it every day. This is also why I'm such a big Sega nerd and rage at Sega up here alot.

PS2 - Second console I ever got. This one came from my aunt. I'm not quite sure around what age I got this one however I do remember being a bit upset because at the time everyone I knew had a Gamecube. In the end though, the PS2 was far better IMO and I'm glad I got it. Oh and guess what my first game for it was....

Sonic Heroes. OMG!

SNES - Only a little after I got the PS2, my same uncle who gave me the Genesis gave me this. I didn't have too many games for this one, so I didn't play it much. As of late though I've got some games off of the internet so I'm playing it more now. Originally I only had like 2 games (Super Metroid and Sparkster) however now I have around 20.

Gamecube - Got this about a year ago. I don't play it much TBH. I might pull it out occasionally though and play some Smash bros with some friends or just enjoy some "Super Mario Sunshine"... I need more games though, because I only have 4....

Dude...

PS3 - Just bought this not too long ago. As of now only two games (Infamous 1 and 2) which I play the hell out of.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:15 pm

It all started with a little game called Pong....

Wait...what was I talking about? I dun wanna...
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

nes, snes, N64, playstation, xbox, xbox 360 and Wii
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Home consoles you've owned over the years. I-dunno-lol
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Garrus wrote:

Rich kid? Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Garrus wrote:

Rich kid? Say whaaa?

I have an Xbox 720.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Garrus wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Garrus wrote:

Rich kid? Say whaaa?

I have an Xbox 720.

I have a Ps4, wanna play some KOTOR 4 with me?

Home consoles you've owned over the years. 2011616133536099923

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:36 pm

First console- SEGA MEGA DRIVE ULTIMATE! I was 6 back then... Then came the PS, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360 (bought three years ago)...
Back to top Go down
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet
LeetYourMakeup

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:45 pm

The first thing I remember playing was a Sega Gamegear...that thing ate batteries like crazy. As far as home consoles..my brother was a huge nerd and kinda set the stage for the rest of my life. We had an NES (I still own one that I play on a regular basis), SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, and xbox 360. I also remember playing computer games like this gem:
Home consoles you've owned over the years. 3264-5-daffy-duck
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:53 pm

snes, N64, PS1, XBAWKS, XBAWKS 360
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:00 pm

LeetYourMakeup wrote:
The first thing I remember playing was a Sega Gamegear...that thing ate batteries like crazy. As far as home consoles..my brother was a huge nerd and kinda set the stage for the rest of my life. We had an NES (I still own one that I play on a regular basis), SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, and xbox 360. I also remember playing computer games like this gem:
Home consoles you've owned over the years. 3264-5-daffy-duck

Looney Toons....

FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Soulself
OT'er
Soulself

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:17 pm

This is the order in which i got the consoles.

Nes
Atari
Sega Genesis
Snes
N64
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
PS1
PS2
Xbox
PS3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home consoles you've owned over the years.   Home consoles you've owned over the years. Empty

Back to top Go down

Home consoles you've owned over the years.
Page 1 of 1