I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 london burning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Branch wrote:
I absolutely love the fact that there aren't any new jobs at all. Wasn't that one of the "changes" promised during the elections?

I'm sure Fox news knows all about that. troll

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Scott wrote:
Damn... thwarted... I suppose I could link you to the cracked.com article but I find it cryptic myself. uh huh

It's okay I have accomplished my goal.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
I absolutely love the fact that there aren't any new jobs at all. Wasn't that one of the "changes" promised during the elections?

I'm sure Fox news knows all about that. troll

Fox news knows something? yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
I absolutely love the fact that there aren't any new jobs at all. Wasn't that one of the "changes" promised during the elections?

I'm sure Fox news knows all about that. troll

Fox news knows something? yeah

xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 pm

http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Faux_News

Do a virus check afterwards.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:56 pm

I thought you were lying, Redspawn. Then I checked the news and was all like I\'m not crazy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 pm

God, I'm thankful this crap doesn't happen where I live. I pray for all you in the area to be safe.

Also, yes I'm back. Living with mom didn't go very well so I literally only stayed there a few days. I'm back with my grandfolks now.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
God, I'm thankful this crap doesn't happen where I live. I pray for all you in the area to be safe.

Also, yes I'm back. Living with mom didn't go very well...So I'm back....early. Long story.

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE GTFO


Ehm... I mean... hai...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:
Why does this not happen in America? Gosh, we are boring...


You're kidding, right?

you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Burkman wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:
Why does this not happen in America? Gosh, we are boring...


You're kidding, right?

you

Because our military kicks enough ass that we don't have to worry 'bout it? OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:
Why does this not happen in America? Gosh, we are boring...


You're kidding, right?

you

Because our military kicks enough ass that we don't have to worry 'bout it? OMG!

9/11.....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:
Why does this not happen in America? Gosh, we are boring...


You're kidding, right?

you

Because our military kicks enough ass that we don't have to worry 'bout it? OMG!

9/11.....

I was joking...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:


Because our military kicks enough ass that we don't have to worry 'bout it? OMG!

9/11.....

I was joking...


yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redspawn
Double Ended Wangulator


Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 am

lol at how quickly you guys turned riots in london into Obama has done NOTHING....


haha Oh man

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 am

Just watching the news and all this is kinda scaring me a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 am

Vaseline wrote:
Just watching the news and all this is kinda scaring me a bit.

I'll protect you.... I'll bring some of my homeys....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:04 am

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Just watching the news and all this is kinda scaring me a bit.

I'll protect you.... I'll bring some of my homeys....

Thanks, that'll really help.

I love you !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 am

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Just watching the news and all this is kinda scaring me a bit.

I'll protect you.... I'll bring some of my homeys....

Thanks, that'll really help.

I love you !!!

Yes it will. Now get on my llama and we'll ride into the sunset.

:llama:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redspawn
Double Ended Wangulator


Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 am

the police sirens have started up again

looks like its gonna be another rough night no...just no

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redspawn
Double Ended Wangulator


Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 am

and there go the armoured vehicles! news is saying the army, water cannons and curfews are being called to come!!






_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 am

Redspawn wrote:
the police sirens have started up again

looks like its gonna be another rough night no...just no

Oh man, I feel for ya!

Branch wrote:


Yes it will. Now get on my llama and we'll ride into the sunset.

:llama:

Aw like a white knight come in to rescue the fair maiden. Except... you're on a llama and I'm not really a fair maiden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 am

For the last time it's not a lama... -_-

:llama:

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:33 am

Scott wrote:
For the last time it's not a lama... -_-

:llama:

Scott... you realize the code for it is "llama"

no...just no

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 am

Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:
For the last time it's not a lama... -_-

:llama:

Scott... you realize the code for it is "llama"

no...just no

I noticed... but it's not a llama. you

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: london burning   Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:35 am

Scott wrote:
I noticed... but it's not a llama. you

Then....

What is it?

Woah..

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: london burning   Today at 1:01 am

Back to top Go down
 
london burning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» london burning
» 80 Gigapixel 360degree picture of London.
» TORA is attending London Gaming Con 3rd-4th December 2011.
» London Faversham High Speed
» London Underground - District Line

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: