OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Well what do I do now? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Well what do I do now? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Well what do I do now?

Go down 
+7
Meatlocker
Daroska
Astraeos
Spankster
Vaseline
Ban-Anad
Barbelith
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

Well what do I do now? Empty
PostSubject: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:10 am

well I'm stuck. over that past couple of 35 -40 days I have had a massive 2 days off (both sundays) . Now I've bee Instructed to take the weekend off (legally in my country you should can only work 13 days before you have to have one day off minimum, I did 26). The problem is,

What The Fuck Do I Do NAO!?

i losted!

Dude...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:14 am

Barbelith wrote:
well I'm stuck. over that past couple of 35 -40 days I have had a massive 2 days off (both sundays) . Now I've bee Instructed to take the weekend off (legally in my country you should can only work 13 days before you have to have one day off minimum, I did 26). The problem is,

i losted!

Dude...

Take... the weekend... off? I guess...

I mean... What exactly is the dilemma? You worked twice as legally permitted, so your employer, not wanting to risk trouble with your union or whatever, has given you the full weekend off (i.e- twice as long) to balance it out... My dad has the same problem(s) some times... He's a pilot...

Go to the beach, kiss the wife (/innuendoeh), get out with your mates... I don't know... GO FUCKING WILD!!
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:40 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

i losted!

Dude...

Take... the weekend... off? I guess...

I mean... What exactly is the dilemma? You worked twice as legally permitted, so your employer, not wanting to risk trouble with your union or whatever, has given you the full weekend off (i.e- twice as long) to balance it out... My dad has the same problem(s) some times... He's a pilot...

Go to the beach, kiss the wife (/innuendoeh), get out with your mates... I don't know... GO FUCKING WILD!!

The problem is I think I may have forgotten how...

....I couldn't even give myself a proper lie in no...just no I got up at 7:30am for fucksake!
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:10 am

LETS GO PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No, I'm kidding. I have no money at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 am

Vaseline wrote:

I endorse this post in it's naked form.
Back to top Go down
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 am

Spanky wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I endorse this post in it's naked form.

I'll bring the booze, you unleash the women in your basement.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:58 am

They are wearing leashes for a reason! Well what do I do now? 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 am

Spanky wrote:

Hmm, I thought you had safety precautions to keep them from escaping. Oh well, the leashes can stay, just as long as they're able to squirm and wiggle around.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 am

Vaseline wrote:

You can always get money from me, sugar plump, for yo services. I love you
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:25 am

Astraeos wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Hmm, I thought you had safety precautions to keep them from escaping. Oh well, the leashes can stay, just as long as they're able to squirm and wiggle around.

I also endorse the squirming and wiggling. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:26 am

Vaseline wrote:

Well I have been working alot and not spending much so I'l payroll Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:28 am

Astraeos wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Original Spanky shot!!! OMG!

Well what do I do now? 78-1
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:33 am

Spanky wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Send here to me I'll learn her proper!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:35 am

Barbelith wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Just... Call your friends... Get out to a club/bar/whatever... Not exactly rocket science...
Or, you could have a calm evening with the mises and kids (if you have any) and watch a movie...
Or, you could go to the local supermarket, buy some meat and throw a barbecue (if you have one)...
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 am

Barbelith wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Astraeos wrote:

Send here to me I'll learn her proper!

I flipped her over right away Barb. No worries!
Back to top Go down
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 am

Hey Spanky, save this one for me.

Well what do I do now? Darkside2
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:53 am

Astraeos wrote:
Hey Spanky, save this one for me.

Well what do I do now? Darkside2

Today...you are my brother!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Just... Call your friends... Get out to a club/bar/whatever... Not exactly rocket science...
Or, you could have a calm evening with the mises and kids (if you have any) and watch a movie...
Or, you could go to the local supermarket, buy some meat and throw a barbecue (if you have one)...

Dats racist!
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:09 am

Smoke wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

Dats racist!

You're racist! Dark Knight
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:13 am

Barbelith wrote:
Smoke wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Dats racist!

You're racist! Dark Knight

Popo
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:15 am

How could you insult the lazy man from within... I am disappoint. Well what do I do now? 2238782717
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 am

Scott wrote:
How could you insult the lazy man from within... I am disappoint. Well what do I do now? 2238782717

This is the OT if we can't insult it it ain't worth insulting!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 am

Barbelith wrote:
Scott wrote:

We'll get you through this...

Step 1: Beer
Step 2: Video Games
Step 3: Hawt Chick
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 am

Scott wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Scott wrote:

We'll get you through this...

Step 1: Cold Beer
Step 2: Video Games
Step 3: Hawt Chicks
Step 4: Sexeh monkey noises
Step 5: Profit

Much better.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 am

Smoke wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

Dats racist!

What exactly is racist about it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well what do I do now?   Well what do I do now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Well what do I do now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: