OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Minecraft EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Minecraft EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Minecraft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 pm

I don't know... It's been acting all strange lately... Lagging, stopping entirely for a few seconds... Snoring on the couch... Leaving its clothes just outside the hamper... Just now it actually crashed for the first time, saying it ran out of memory... And I was like WTF?! I don't know... It might be my world is too big for it to process or something... I've reached 12,03 MB on the save and the game is only like 40 so I wouldn't be surprised...

Thoughts?

Oh yeah, a little boasting is in order:

How big is your Minecraft world? (Seriously now...)

Last edited by BananaDealer on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Not as much as yours... >.>

Of course my graphics are on minimal settings.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Scott wrote:
Not as much as yours... >.>

Of course my graphics are on minimal settings.

So are mine...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Is it this big: http://www.deadworkerspartynetwork.com/theshaft/map1/mapalt1/map.html?worldX=980&worldY=0&worldZ=160&zoom=6

Lol wut? I was talking about save file size, not actual map size... But that is impressive nonetheless... Somehow however, I have doubts that's actually your map... Can you provez it?
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:38 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Is it this big: http://www.deadworkerspartynetwork.com/theshaft/map1/mapalt1/map.html?worldX=980&worldY=0&worldZ=160&zoom=6

Lol wut? I was talking about save file size, not actual map size... But that is impressive nonetheless... Somehow however, I have doubts that's actually your map... Can you provez it?

It's actually a compilation of a couple of different servers. I don't play minecraft but I did have a dream about it last night.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

It's actually a compilation of a couple of different servers. I don't play minecraft but I did have a dream about it last night.

RAWR! LIEZ!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

RAWR! LIEZ!

which part?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:24 am

I think it stopped... It hasn't jammed today...

Aaaanyways... I've now found the center of the World (I think...) There's redstone enough to feed a small middle-eastern family (/endracism) along with diamonds and gold and tons of other ores that run in deep veins... Including some obsidian...

I'm wondering- what should I do next? I mean- I have my nice little fort, a huge ass stockpile of resources... What's next?

This thread is now about your personal exploits in Minecraft.

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:07 am

Hmmm... It failed to update (I force update each launch) and now my client is stuck at version 1.7.2 for some reason...

Nevermind...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:03 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

Aaaanyways... I've now found the center of the World (I think...) There's redstone enough to feed a small middle-eastern family (/endracism) along with diamonds and gold and tons of other ores that run in deep veins... Including some obsidian...

I'm wondering- what should I do next? I mean- I have my nice little fort, a huge ass stockpile of resources... What's next?

create a guild server because that is my running joke whenever someone mentions minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

create a guild server because that is my running joke whenever someone mentions minecraft.

I tried... It... Didn't go well...

Anyways... Blew my world up... Found the center of the map, cheated my way into an inventory full of TNT, filled every single crevice in the... uugh... crevice of the center... A trail of redstone and repeaters leading to a lever on the surface... And... well... 10 minutes of laggy explosion sounds while FPS was frozen and two crashes and... Well... Found myself floating on a slab of dirt... Tried to make a screenshot and the game crashed... Started over...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:32 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

I tried... It... Didn't go well...

Anyways... Blew my world up... Found the center of the map, cheated my way into an inventory full of TNT, filled every single crevice in the... uugh... crevice of the center... A trail of redstone and repeaters leading to a lever on the surface... And... well... 10 minutes of laggy explosion sounds while FPS was frozen and two crashes and... Well... Found myself floating on a slab of dirt... Tried to make a screenshot and the game crashed... Started over...

awww sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft
Page 1 of 1