OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Recommend me a game (No retarderria)

Go down 
+6
The Mortonator
Jet
Grimeth
Scott
Soulself
GSG
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  Empty
PostSubject: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 am

So recommend me a game!

/inb4 Terraia!
Back to top Go down
Soulself
OT'er
Soulself

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 am

in a few months arkham city come out.

i've heard good things about civ 5.. almost everyone i know on steam seems to be playing it at the moment.

also heard good things about league of legends but it is not the type of game that i like but who knows maybe you will.

i would suggest dead island but that game gets tedious and boring unless you got friends that already own the game.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:52 am

Soulself wrote:

i've heard good things about civ 5.. almost everyone i know on steam seems to be playing it at the moment.

also heard good things about league of legends but it is not the type of game that i like but who knows maybe you will.

i would suggest dead island but that game gets tedious and boring unless you got friends that already own the game.

Yeah I have friends playing it, just from what i've seen in the yogscast. It does not look good and the Australian Accents are horrible. I call it tv australian because it sounds nothing like a real australian accent.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:05 am

Dead Island?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 am

Scott wrote:
Dead Island?

mmm read up a bit there sonny jim.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Mount and Blade: Warband <3
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Sonic Generat--*Shot dead*

I would recommend playing both the Infamous titles.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:
Dead Island?

mmm read up a bit there sonny jim.

Dead Island?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:03 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Soulself wrote:

Yeah I have friends playing it, just from what i've seen in the yogscast. It does not look good and the Australian Accents are horrible. I call it tv australian because it sounds nothing like a real australian accent.

Those are supposed to be Australian accents? I thought it was like the caribbean. It's nothing like Australian at all.

The best part of the game is that black guy named Honeydew. He's hilarious. Pretty sure he doesn't come with the game though.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:22 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Soulself wrote:

Those are supposed to be Australian accents? I thought it was like the caribbean. It's nothing like Australian at all.

The best part of the game is that black guy named Honeydew. He's hilarious. Pretty sure he doesn't come with the game though.

Yeah the Yogscast is great. I have been watching them play it as well.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Um... Terraria.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Bastion. Since we're talking PC, that's all I got other than Guild Wars 2 and such.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Did I mention Dead Island yet?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:07 pm

I think you should get Dead Island.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:52 pm

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Dead Island, yet. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Have you ever tried Age of Pirates? One of my favorite RPGs... Can't find it anywhere however and my disks... Well... They darn went boom... A really glitchy game, surpassed maybe only by it's sequel... Frequent CTD, save corruption and other bugs... With the help of mods however there are a thing of the past (really great community) so I highly recommend it to any Jack Sparrow fan (yes, there is a Black Pearl in the game... in the mods at least...)...

I'm searching for a new game as well... Terraria's nice and all but it gets a bit tedious and boring after you're beaten everything and can pretty much one-shot any boss...
Back to top Go down
Soulself
OT'er
Soulself

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Have you ever tried Age of Pirates? One of my favorite RPGs... Can't find it anywhere however and my disks... Well... They darn went boom... A really glitchy game, surpassed maybe only by it's sequel... Frequent CTD, save corruption and other bugs... With the help of mods however there are a thing of the past (really great community) so I highly recommend it to any Jack Sparrow fan (yes, there is a Black Pearl in the game... in the mods at least...)...

I'm searching for a new game as well... Terraria's nice and all but it gets a bit tedious and boring after you're beaten everything and can pretty much one-shot any boss...

same here with terraria, hopefully they get a new update out soon lol.

anyways ..to the OP i still say Civ 5 simply because it seems my entire friends list seems to be playing it at the moment
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Soulself wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

anyways ..to the OP i still say Civ 5 simply because it seems my entire friends list seems to be playing it at the moment

I agree with Soul (tell me if you want serverz; sorry I haven't been on lately, busy)... Civ 5 is a neat continuation in the tradition... A bit of a step back in some aspects (no religions/corporations, AI might come across as a bit retarded) but it's generally a nice game... Add the DLC and Mods and you end up with a decent pass-time that would keep you going blissful of the clock... My only chip with it is the unstableness of the Windowed mode... Just a piece of advise- when you see the (Not Responding), don't worry... Just don't touch anything and it will get back to ya... And that's running it heavy on Mods, got no idea if it's like this on vanilla...
Back to top Go down
Soulself
OT'er
Soulself

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Soulself wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

I agree with Soul (tell me if you want serverz; sorry I haven't been on lately, busy)... Civ 5 is a neat continuation in the tradition... A bit of a step back in some aspects (no religions/corporations, AI might come across as a bit retarded) but it's generally a nice game... Add the DLC and Mods and you end up with a decent pass-time that would keep you going blissful of the clock... My only chip with it is the unstableness of the Windowed mode... Just a piece of advise- when you see the (Not Responding), don't worry... Just don't touch anything and it will get back to ya... And that's running it heavy on Mods, got no idea if it's like this on vanilla...

Taking a break from terraria till next update anyways so it's all good.. game is not nearly as fun without other people to run with.

on a side note i am getting Civ 5 at the moment i am at 65% lol

so i will more then likely die horribly if i play it against people, never was the best at RTS games
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Soulself wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Soulself wrote:

Taking a break from terraria till next update anyways so it's all good.. game is not nearly as fun without other people to run with.

on a side note i am getting Civ 5 at the moment i am at 65% lol

so i will more then likely die horribly if i play it against people, never was the best at RTS games

Don't think anyone plays Civ 5 with people since mods are sooo cool and some really do the game justice (they add stuff (mechanics) that should have been there, more options/resources/stuff)... And you can't have multi with mods...
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am

Burkman wrote:
Bastion. Since we're talking PC, that's all I got other than Guild Wars 2 and such.

Yeah I got bastion and just finished it. Was very good game, loved the music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me a game (No retarderria)    Recommend me a game (No retarderria)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommend me a game (No retarderria)
Page 1 of 1