OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!

Go down 
+5
Meatlocker
Burkman
Scott
Spankster
MXIII
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MXIII
Blind Patriot
MXIII

Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:02 am

Okay not really, but this morning scientists discovered particles that can travel faster than the speed of light. FTL has always been a theory until today, nobody believed it was possible. Well all those people can shove it. This discovery has opened up a brand new door to Space Travel. Im gonna start saving up for my star destroyer...and maybe buy some moon property.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/23/world/europe/switzerland-science/
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:34 am

MXIII wrote:
Okay not really, but this morning scientists discovered particles that can travel faster than the speed of light. FTL has always been a theory until today, nobody believed it was possible. Well all those people can shove it. This discovery has opened up a brand new door to Space Travel. Im gonna start saving up for my star destroyer...and maybe buy some moon property.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/23/world/europe/switzerland-science/

I would have taken you much more seriously if you didn't use the term "shove it"....

although I am a big fan of said shoving it myself.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Heard about this the other day... I personally think there was some sort of major fluke in the experiment. As it stated neutrinos are extremely hard to work with. Usually you need to be deep underground to collect them spatially and correctly. The article says it launched the neutrinos deep, but that doesn't say where they collected it. I'm not really sure how neutrinos work, but I thought they passed right through Earth. I'm curious as to what they were bouncing them off of, especially not even half way through the mantle.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Finally, I can conquer new worlds!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:38 pm

I will sew fear into the hearts of my enemys with these technology. They will worship me as if I am a god.
Back to top Go down
Smap
OT Master
Smap

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:15 pm

*Reaches up in the air and grabs a Turm*

*MXIII and MeatLocker have been ULFEND*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:25 pm

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Too insanity and beyond!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Smap wrote:
*Reaches up in the air and grabs a Turm*

*MXIII and MeatLocker have been ULFEND*

Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! U-mad-bro
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Smap never gets mad. You must be on drugs.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Burkman wrote:

http://www.theobvious.com/
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Sure..
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Get the fuck out of here.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Burkman wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Get the fuck out of here.

All you have to do is ask. uh huh
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 am

The OT... allowed into space?

Dear God...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!   Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking Hyperspace Bithces!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: