I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 If we were gods (or goddesses)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:59 pm

[quote="Mistress Morrigan"][quote="Scott"]
MrEvilDude wrote:
Scott wrote:


I think I get to call that position as well... as I have the little money vacuum to prove it. Tho... Spanky has more than one kid (I think)... so... I guess he's more qualified than I even. yeah

Spanky and I have five kids between us.....so yeah.

I wish I could say I know all of you well enough to hand out gods even jokingly, but sadly I don't.

Scott- Hermes

Darth Nemsis- Erebos or Loki

Banana Dealer- Hanuman

Giant Spider Goat- Either Pan or Anansi

I would say Spanky would be Liber.

And of course, I would still be Morrigan aka The Morrigan.


I HAVE WHAT!? Say WHA!!!

Oh... heh.. Hermes... not Herp...

>.>

Know what... nvm.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Daroska wrote:
'If we were' but I am a god? GOD OF COOKIES!

Now to gift Scott with a basket full of cookies and other sweet things.
For he has prayed (secretly) to me and so I shall bless him with this gift.


I can't help myself... Auh

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:26 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
And of course, I would still be Morrigan aka The Morrigan.

Yeah, no. Goddess of Boner-Inducing. There we go! Now everyone's happy.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:22 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
And of course, I would still be Morrigan aka The Morrigan.

Yeah, no. Goddess of Boner-Inducing. There we go! Now everyone's happy.

If I was a man Morrigan would totally be the Goddess of Boner-inducing, because frankly she like myself is awesome ha ha.

Though technically, there is a goddess of sexuality:
Qetesh is a Sumerian goddess adopted into Egyptian mythology from the Canaanite religion, popular during the New Kingdom. She was a fertility goddess of sacred ecstasy and sexual pleasure. She is called "Mistress of All the Gods", "Lady of the Stars of Heaven", "Beloved of Ptah", "Great of magic, mistress of the stars", and "Eye of Ra, without her equal". Qadshu is also used as an epithet of Athirat, the Great Mother Goddess of the Canaanites.


And I would totally accept that. The End.

OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:56 am

According to Morrigan I am a Faun or an African God/Voodoo God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:03 am

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:




Wrong. I like naked girls (as most guys do) but I'm not for sick and dirty fetishes pretty much most of the time. I'm against alot of sexual related things, but not sex itself (or pr0n in this case).

And maybe crybaby isn't the most suitable term, but you're making a huge deal out of something so small, you must really love to rage.

Then why did you claim to not like porn in chat? And don't think you can turn this on me, because you're making a big deal out of it, yourself.

Let's finish this through PMing each other.

I do not EVER recall to not like pr0n. Then again, it may have slipped from my memory.

I think it's demeaning, and alot of times I don't like the way that women (and even sometimes men) are shown in. Everyone has their sick little fantasies, but I say those should either be kept to one's self or just shared with a friend or something along those lines. Posting it in magazines and selling it across the internet is wrong though IMO.

So, I like naked women. If I like pr0n is questionable. But this is getting so de-railed.

Yeah...this is so not my business, but I had to put my two cents in on something said in here....You said that people should keep their prediclictions to themselves, I would like to point out that watching porn is keeping it to yourself. It's a form of expression that you share alone, or with your partner. And frankly, you should share that with your partner, part of a healthy relationship is exploring each others fantasies together. A facial is demeaning, but I am willing to bet that if your girlfriend said hey I would like to try this you wouldn't turn it down, so porn is the same sort of thing. Yes there are extremes out there, but hey to each his own. What is normal to one person is weird as hell to someone else, it's pretty much the way people are in everyday life not just when it comes to sexual preferences.

Unless it's two girls one cup because that fetishism was just freaking gross as hell and should have been outlawed.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:08 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
According to Morrigan I am a Faun or an African God/Voodoo God.

Honestly? I chose both because they were related to your username. Goat= Pan Giant Spider= Anansi


And I chose Pan because Satyrs are awesome. The End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:23 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Then why did you claim to not like porn in chat? And don't think you can turn this on me, because you're making a big deal out of it, yourself.

Let's finish this through PMing each other.

I do not EVER recall to not like pr0n. Then again, it may have slipped from my memory.

I think it's demeaning, and alot of times I don't like the way that women (and even sometimes men) are shown in. Everyone has their sick little fantasies, but I say those should either be kept to one's self or just shared with a friend or something along those lines. Posting it in magazines and selling it across the internet is wrong though IMO.

So, I like naked women. If I like pr0n is questionable. But this is getting so de-railed.

Yeah...this is so not my business, but I had to put my two cents in on something said in here....You said that people should keep their prediclictions to themselves, I would like to point out that watching porn is keeping it to yourself. It's a form of expression that you share alone, or with your partner. And frankly, you should share that with your partner, part of a healthy relationship is exploring each others fantasies together. A facial is demeaning, but I am willing to bet that if your girlfriend said hey I would like to try this you wouldn't turn it down, so porn is the same sort of thing. Yes there are extremes out there, but hey to each his own. What is normal to one person is weird as hell to someone else, it's pretty much the way people are in everyday life not just when it comes to sexual preferences.

Unless it's two girls one cup because that fetishism was just freaking gross as hell and should have been outlawed.


Does this mean you're not gonna pee on me anymore?!?!?!? Auh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:26 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:


I do not EVER recall to not like pr0n. Then again, it may have slipped from my memory.

I think it's demeaning, and alot of times I don't like the way that women (and even sometimes men) are shown in. Everyone has their sick little fantasies, but I say those should either be kept to one's self or just shared with a friend or something along those lines. Posting it in magazines and selling it across the internet is wrong though IMO.

So, I like naked women. If I like pr0n is questionable. But this is getting so de-railed.

Yeah...this is so not my business, but I had to put my two cents in on something said in here....You said that people should keep their prediclictions to themselves, I would like to point out that watching porn is keeping it to yourself. It's a form of expression that you share alone, or with your partner. And frankly, you should share that with your partner, part of a healthy relationship is exploring each others fantasies together. A facial is demeaning, but I am willing to bet that if your girlfriend said hey I would like to try this you wouldn't turn it down, so porn is the same sort of thing. Yes there are extremes out there, but hey to each his own. What is normal to one person is weird as hell to someone else, it's pretty much the way people are in everyday life not just when it comes to sexual preferences.

Unless it's two girls one cup because that fetishism was just freaking gross as hell and should have been outlawed.


Does this mean you're not gonna pee on me anymore?!?!?!? Auh

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:27 am

You know, I know you were just kidding, but I really can't believe you just said that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:31 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
You know, I know you were just kidding, but I really can't believe you just said that.

You always troll the ones you love.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:37 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
You know, I know you were just kidding, but I really can't believe you just said that.

You always troll the ones you love.

yeah

Morrigan is not pleased. And barely amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:49 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
You know, I know you were just kidding, but I really can't believe you just said that.

You always troll the ones you love.

yeah

Morrigan is not pleased. And barely amused.

But it did amuse you...somewhat.

I know I got a kick out of it! OMG!


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:


You always troll the ones you love.

yeah

Morrigan is not pleased. And barely amused.

But it did amuse you...somewhat.

I know I got a kick out of it! OMG!


It did amuse me, SLIGHTLY amused because we both know I would never do that EVER the other part of me was like OMG now people might think I would actually do such a thing which is so vile and gross.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:05 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


yeah

Morrigan is not pleased. And barely amused.

But it did amuse you...somewhat.

I know I got a kick out of it! OMG!


It did amuse me, SLIGHTLY amused because we both know I would never do that EVER the other part of me was like OMG now people might think I would actually do such a thing which is so vile and gross.

You mean like dead hookers in the hot tub? yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:07 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:


But it did amuse you...somewhat.

I know I got a kick out of it! OMG!


It did amuse me, SLIGHTLY amused because we both know I would never do that EVER the other part of me was like OMG now people might think I would actually do such a thing which is so vile and gross.

You mean like dead hookers in the hot tub? yeah

Interestingly enough, the dead hookers I can get with. Wait. Let me rephrase that. I mean the dead hooker's thing is actually funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:10 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


It did amuse me, SLIGHTLY amused because we both know I would never do that EVER the other part of me was like OMG now people might think I would actually do such a thing which is so vile and gross.

You mean like dead hookers in the hot tub? yeah

Interestingly enough, the dead hookers I can get with.

/nerdgasm

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:12 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:


You mean like dead hookers in the hot tub? yeah

Interestingly enough, the dead hookers I can get with.

/nerdgasm

Now who is misbehaving on purpose for punishment later?

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:17 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


Interestingly enough, the dead hookers I can get with.

/nerdgasm

Now who is misbehaving on purpose for punishment later?

Say whaaa?


Uhhh....ME!!! FABULOUS!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:


/nerdgasm

Now who is misbehaving on purpose for punishment later?

Say whaaa?


Uhhh....ME!!! FABULOUS!!

Be careful what you wish for my love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:27 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


Now who is misbehaving on purpose for punishment later?

Say whaaa?


Uhhh....ME!!! FABULOUS!!

Be careful what you wish for my love

I totally want a woman who is just like you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:52 am

What is this.. I don

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:



Uhhh....ME!!! FABULOUS!!

Be careful what you wish for my love

I totally want a woman who is just like you.

Maybe this is a bad time to tell you that she is also very well versed in Sith AND Klingon mating rituals.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Spanky wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


Be careful what you wish for my love

I totally want a woman who is just like you.

Maybe this is a bad time to tell you that she is also very well versed in Sith AND Klingon mating rituals.

I think that's a good thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Burkman wrote:


I totally want a woman who is just like you.

Maybe this is a bad time to tell you that she is also very well versed in Sith AND Klingon mating rituals.

I think that's a good thing!

That would depend on who the pitchers and catchers are.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   Today at 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
If we were gods (or goddesses)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ~The Elder Gods~ Rank 22
» DCD New Gods Series 1 Pics & Review
» Egypt: Secret of Five Gods (TM)
» Does anyone know Alatreon's stats in "Where Gods Fear To Tread"?
» Gods of Mobius

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: