OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW Enraged Lobster

Go down 
+17
MrEvilDude
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Vua_Rapuung
Astraeos
CollaWars
Grimeth
Burkman
Jet
Boba
Causa
Spankster
GSG
Scott
Mistress Morrigan
Daroska
Ulyaoth
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Daroska, you have hurt the Uly. The Uly only ever wanted to be your bosom buddy. But time and again, you shun the Uly and poke at my soft pink underbelly with a sharp stick. Let's rock talk.

Also, I feel like a tamagotchi. A tamagotchi that Spanky is neglecting. Why have you left me upon your nightstand wallowing in my own feces, starving? Let's rock talk.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Of two doooods broing it up on WoW... totally. Oh man

Because ToR will be so much better. you

It will... OMG!

OMG! Scott can be mah bro buddy!

We can share lightsabers, go to little bromantic flashpoint tours.. eat at brunch bars!
*squeels* I can't wait! the first thing I'm gonna do when I get in-game is give Scott a big /hug

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:04 am

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Of two doooods broing it up on WoW... totally. Oh man

Because ToR will be so much better. you

It will... OMG!

OMG! Scott can be mah bro buddy!

We can share lightsabers, go to little bromantic flashpoint tours.. eat at brunch bars!
*squeels* I can't wait! the first thing I'm gonna do when I get in-game is give Scott a big /hug

OMG!

I really really wanted to hit the /dance function first thing... but I suppose I'll abide a hug. yeah
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:53 am

Gah, me want Guild Wars 2.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:40 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Daroska, you have hurt the Uly. The Uly only ever wanted to be your bosom buddy. But time and again, you shun the Uly and poke at my soft pink underbelly with a sharp stick. Let's rock talk.

Also, I feel like a tamagotchi. A tamagotchi that Spanky is neglecting. Why have you left me upon your nightstand wallowing in my own feces, starving? Let's rock talk.

A tomagatchi?!?!?! I thought that was a Nanny Cam!

Do you mean to tell me we've been performing for an out dated Japanese fetish toy all these weeks? OMG!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:03 pm

/sexydance

Just raped some n00bs in MW3 with a riot shield... felt so good killing them with my secondary P99 pistol.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:48 am

You people and your RP threads and your fan fics and shit...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:03 am

You know, once in a while I would type whatever came to mind for a while and then post it and I haven't done that in a long time so I figured I would do that again but I was afraid to because I'd probably say a lot of stuff about girl-at-work and you guys don't like that but it's all I can think about most of the time except maybe world of warcraft, not that I'm like a super addict or anything, but you know, I don't have friends or anything so the video game thing is kinda all I have. And books, I read books, but not a whole lot lately since I got back into WoW. I'm currently reading "executive orders" by tom clancy, maybe like halfway through but it's a longass book and hey there's that beanie next to the book. The beanie my cousin gave me when i got my hair cut cuz it's so short now and my head might get cold, haha. Why is it called a beanie? I'd call it a cap. Beanie sounds weird. Who called it a beanie, chicken nuggets are ok, but I don't love love them or anything. chicken tenders. Jack in the box, mountain dew baja blast, omg it's so good. They only have that mountain dew at taco bell I wish they sold it in stores even though I'd have to go to a store and talk to people to get it which sucks but it'd be cool if they had that at somewhere other than taco bell. I like my crunchy tacos without lettuce. In fact, I like everything without lettuce. I don't know who decided to put lettuce in anything. What a dick move. And now I'm some sort of abnormal person for not liking lettuce. Like I'm not different enough from normal people now I'm some sort of picky eater. Well great, fucking great. I bet spanky is nailing morrigan right now, hahaha, shit, they're gonna be mad when they see that, but shit, what was I supposed to do? It came to mind so it goes on the page, bitch. That's how we roll. Shit, they're gonna think I called one of them a bitch now. Well fuck it. Too bad her eldest daughter isn't older, hahaha. Like anything would happen. Fun to make jokes though. But anyway this page is long and I should quit and someone's gonna bitch about there not being spaces in between the wall of text but that's not how this goes, yo. There's no time to put spaces and shit when you do this uly-style. We callin it uly-style now. Because. like.... yeah. So shit. I want a worgen warlock or something. Leveling a night elf priest fresh on a new realm. That fucker grimeth should play too. I need to pay for another month on his account so I get my 30 free days. And wilbourn. Wilbourn's gone too. GSG was there... sorta... you know what I hate? Fish sticks. Nah, I'm shitting you, I love fish sticks. I haven't had them in like... probably 5 years. I shit you not. Box of kleenex. AAA membership card that's expired. uuuh, fuck. ok... let's call it quits cuz shit dude, this is getting long and shit.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I bet spanky is nailing morrigan right now, hahaha, shit, they're gonna be mad when they see that, but shit, what was I supposed to do? It came to mind so it goes on the page, bitch. That's how we roll. Shit, they're gonna think I called one of them a bitch now. Well fuck it. Too bad her eldest daughter isn't older, hahaha. Like anything would happen.

You were a few hours too late. But I'm sure a shiver went up your spine at about 2am this morning.

Ulyaoth wrote:
you know what I hate? Fish sticks. Nah, I'm shitting you, I love fish sticks.

That's because you're a gay fish...

So...our daughters are safe. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:13 am

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 Deal_with_it____speedy_by_argorine-d4gn9u6
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Peryite wrote:
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 Deal_with_it____speedy_by_argorine-d4gn9u6

I think Causa has id issues...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Scott wrote:

I got you!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:55 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I bet spanky is nailing morrigan right now, hahaha, shit, they're gonna be mad when they see that, but shit, what was I supposed to do? It came to mind so it goes on the page, bitch. That's how we roll. Shit, they're gonna think I called one of them a bitch now. Well fuck it. Too bad her eldest daughter isn't older, hahaha. Like anything would happen.

You were a few hours too late. But I'm sure a shiver went up your spine at about 2am this morning.

And like five times before that.

Also Uly, I so am not mad by anything in that comment. So carry on.

Sorry nothing I can do about her age. Plus, sorry dude she has a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Weird, I just realized that I'm the only Moderator with a green name.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:02 pm

Peryite wrote:
Scott wrote:

I got you!

I did lol...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Scott wrote:
Peryite wrote:
Scott wrote:

I got you!

I did lol...

Your face.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Peryite wrote:

Yes.... Mr. Green we should call you... Causa the Green Moderator!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Scott wrote:
Peryite wrote:

Sad
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Peryite wrote:
Scott wrote:
Peryite wrote:

Sad

you
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Grimeth wrote:

you

Causa is Confused.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Peryite wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

you

Causa is Confused.

no...just no
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Peryite wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

you

Causa is Confused.

no...just no

Posting awesome face variations doesn't count as a Conversation.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Peryite wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Peryite wrote:

Causa is Confused.

no...just no

Posting awesome face variations doesn't count as a Conversation.

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Grimeth wrote:

Say whaaa?

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Peryite wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

Say whaaa?

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW Enraged Lobster
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next