OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)

Go down 
+8
Matieu
Meatlocker
Jet
Mistress Morrigan
Spankster
CollaWars
Scott
Burkman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:40 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
What she really needs to do is get out of that shithole called California. That place is not good for her or the kids. With how the kids are being brought up, my mom may take custody of the kids.

People can get into trouble anywhere hun. It's up to the individual to be strong for their children. You know?

Costa Mesa is a far worse place than Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 am

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
What she really needs to do is get out of that shithole called California. That place is not good for her or the kids. With how the kids are being brought up, my mom may take custody of the kids.

People can get into trouble anywhere hun. It's up to the individual to be strong for their children. You know?

Possibly. I have never been to neither. I just know you mentioned she has a drug problem or something right? Well. It doesn't matter where someone lives, if they want drugs they will find them. Unless they are on a deserted island.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:28 am

Burkman wrote:
Some good news. My sister has been found. What the problem was that her purse was apparently stolen and she had her phone in it. Goddamn theft in Costa Mesa.

Hopefully, she will get a when she moves over to here in North Carolina. Because six people in a small trailer is not the kind of situation I want to be in.

Great Burk! I'm glad it worked out.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Possibly. I have never been to neither. I just know you mentioned she has a drug problem or something right? Well. It doesn't matter where someone lives, if they want drugs they will find them. Unless they are on a deserted island.

Jacksonville is surrounded by like five military bases. There is also a lot of law enforcement around, but the only crime people have to worry about around here is mostly theft. And even that doesn't occur often.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 am

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Jacksonville is surrounded by like five military bases. There is also a lot of law enforcement around, but the only crime people have to worry about around here is mostly theft. And even that doesn't occur often.

In that case, I hope her moving there would make her life and her childrens lives better. (And yours by extension)
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

In that case, I hope her moving there would make her life and her childrens lives better. (And yours by extension)

As do I. I also want her to get her life moving forward and to finish school with no trace of Meth.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:41 am

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:

As do I. I also want her to get her life moving forward and to finish school with no trace of Meth.

I work in the medical field, if you would like I could look into what the best outpatient treatment centers are in Jacksonville.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I work in the medical field, if you would like I could look into what the best outpatient treatment centers are in Jacksonville.

That would greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:50 am

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:

That would greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anytime dude, I will start looking into it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:05 am

Good to hear man...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:28 pm

I am a little insulted that no one searched my basement though. California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Spanky wrote:
I am a little insulted that no one searched my basement though. California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 2238782717

Wasn't it bad enough you used me as the model for the what's going on in Uly's garage thing?

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Wasn't it bad enough you used me as the model for the what's going on in Uly's garage thing?

Say whaaa?

So sorry ...

I only have one massive tentacle to fight off the horney zombies with.

/thump
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 pm

She loses her phone for a few days and everybody thinks she's missing... That shouldn't have happened. She needs to have some other way of contacting you guys. Like facebook. Or use a friend's phone to let you know she lost hers... or a pay phone... you can call long distance with a pay phone, right?

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Say whaaa?

So sorry ...

I only have one massive tentacle to fight off the horney zombies with.

/thump

You had better NOT be fighting zombies with that. I NEED that. Use a goddamn bat like everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
She loses her phone for a few days and everybody thinks she's missing... That shouldn't have happened. She needs to have some other way of contacting you guys. Like facebook. Or use a friend's phone to let you know she lost hers... or a pay phone... you can call long distance with a pay phone, right?

Just saying.

It's kind of hard to do that if your on drugs all the fucking time. My sister is on meth. And she disappeared for two weeks, not a few days.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:51 am

Burkman wrote:
It's kind of hard to do that if your on drugs all the fucking time. My sister is on meth. And she disappeared for two weeks, not a few days.

Long story short, it's your sister's fault.

Damn you, burkman. Look what you make me do! You made it "cool" to say things that we think will make you angry. I didn't do it. I just wanted to be cool.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Damn you, burkman. Look what you make me do! You made it "cool" to say things that we think will make you angry. I didn't do it. I just wanted to be cool.

My sister is an idiot. She left her kids while she disappeared. This was last night. Right now, my sister's ex boyfriend is taking care of the kids.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman wrote:

My sister is an idiot. She left her kids while she disappeared. This was last night. Right now, my sister's ex boyfriend is taking care of the kids.

OMG where did she leave her kids?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

She dropped them off at her ex boyfriend's.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Is he the father?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Is he the father?

He's a father. He's the father of my nephew. The father of my niece lives in South Carolina.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Is he the father?

He's a father. He's the father of my nephew. The father of my niece lives in South Carolina.

Honestly, it could have been a lot worse in that case. At least she took them somewhere where they would be safe. As opposed to jsut leaving them on the street or worse.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Is he the father?

Honestly, it could have been a lot worse in that case. At least she took them somewhere where they would be safe. As opposed to jsut leaving them on the street or worse.

I'm glad the kids are good hands at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 am

I looked into it a bit for you...

I am not familiar with where Jacksonville NC is, but I did look into various places in the state. Most places deal with detoxification, with very little services afterwards. I found two that specialize in Meth addicitions, and they go through the entire process. Detoxification, counseling, recovery, etc. Plus it is outpatient, which is a better way to stop an addiction (in my opnion- It's very easy to stop drugs when you are cut off from the world, and far to easy to go back when you get out. If you are always out you have a better chance of success)

Here are the links, if they aren't good let me know and I will look some more.

http://www.adsyes.org/
http://www.crcotp.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)   California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

California OT Members (Possible Kidnapping)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next