OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?

Go down 
+11
Ban-Anad
Matieu
Branch
Mistress Morrigan
Spankster
Scott
Causa
Jet
Burkman
Boba
Yeet
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I am afraid to ask how, but curiousity has gotten the best of me.

*activates Uly cam*
Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 Tideup_BlkPH_Basement_34

Since I was slowly scrollng down, that image appeared to be something else at first.

But what? yeah
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:31 am

You bastards! I disappeared for like a week before and no one noticed! And yes... I was on WoW these past few days...

It's good to know you people care, though... *sniffle*

As you are aware, you people are my only friends. So, yeah. I guess I'll stop by more... even though I'm in WoW again... shit. If girl-at-work came to me, I'd quit WoW right now. But there's no girl-at-work in my life, so why not? Might as well play world of freaking warcraft again.

Also, I didn't have to pay for anything tonight. A co-worker paid for my drinks and the appetizer I got. Which was nice and all. I said, "you don't have to do that, I have money, I can pay for this" and he goes "no".

So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:35 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
You bastards! I disappeared for like a week before and no one noticed! And yes... I was on WoW these past few days...

As you are aware, you people are my only friends. So, yeah. I guess I'll stop by more... even though I'm in WoW again... shit. If girl-at-work came to me, I'd quit WoW right now. But there's no girl-at-work in my life, so why not? Might as well play world of freaking warcraft again.

Also, I didn't have to pay for anything tonight. A co-worker paid for my drinks and the appetizer I got. Which was nice and all. I said, "you don't have to do that, I have money, I can pay for this" and he goes "no".

So, yeah.

It's good to know you weren't actually dead.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

So, yeah.

Every time I get on WoW you're not even on. no...just no
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:08 am

It's ok Uly... we'll get you the help you need. Auh
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Scott wrote:
As I said before... he's on WoW... -_-

Same as dying.

@ thread, now why doesn't anyone notice when I leave for a few days?
Without me, you guys ain't got street cred! you're nothing, nothing I tell ya.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

Same as dying.

I got street cred... just no Brit cred... yeah
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

Same as dying.

I got street cred... just no Brit cred... Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 3458505197

This aint gonna do shit for you in the Ghetto!

Just for that...

In pimpin' you out first.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:14 am

Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

Same as dying.

I got street cred... just no Brit cred... Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 3458505197

This aint gonna do shit for you in the Ghetto!

Just for that...

In pimpin' you out first.

Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 Slap

Aw nigga you aint got nothin'... FABULOUS!!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Why, this thread just got worlds better!
Daroska's gonna be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Dude, that got me laughing. Anyway, boku is an anime, you say?

Also, is that really Morrigan in that picture... that is... awesome...

Did y'all tie those yourselves? That must have taken a while... teach me how to tie up a woman, Spanky. .....You know, in case my future girlfriend/wife is into that sort of thing.

Everything's fiiiiine. Stop worrying... just tell me how...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

Did y'all tie those yourselves? That must have taken a while... teach me how to tie up a woman, Spanky. .....You know, in case my future girlfriend/wife is into that sort of thing.

Oh hey
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:42 pm

I deleted Wilbourn's post... because I was bored... and didn't want to read it. For Wil.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:56 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

Practice. Lots and lots of practice. And don't start out with rope. You gotta work your way up to that.

Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:54 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Practice. Lots and lots of practice. And don't start out with rope. You gotta work your way up to that.

I thought we agreed we would charge for lessons. Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 am

Where's Mortonator when you need him? He once told me he'd pull the trigger if I asked him to.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:00 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I thought we agreed we would charge for lessons. Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 2238782717

HEY I didn't tell him HOW to do it, I was just telling him don't use rope the first time, that would be a bad bad thing. Then there really would be a dead asian hooker somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?   Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh where, oh where has the Uly gone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: