OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
I feel proud of myself... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
I feel proud of myself... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

I feel proud of myself...

Go down 
+5
Yeet
Scott
Causa
Burkman
Ban-Anad
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

I feel proud of myself... Empty
PostSubject: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:53 am

So I've been keeping any and all of my 1 and 2 cent coins in a little sealable plastic box (you know, them ones for sammiches)... So it's been like about an year or so since I started... So I counted 'em... So I got right about 30 quid just in 1 and 2 cent coins...

And I'm like:

BunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchie()_()BunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieI feel proud of myself... 928233731BunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieI dunno lolBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieI feel proud of myself... 2294427855BunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchieBunchie

And I wonder: If I bring it to the supermarket... Will the guy at the till have the nerve to count them, or will he just give me an awkward look?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:00 am

So that would around $60 U.S. Dollars.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:07 am

The Burkman wrote:

I dunno... Probably... Wait... Is the US that bad right now? Lol... I didn't think the difference would be that much...

Waaait... I just had it checked and it's like around $48 U.S...

Last edited by BananaDealer on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:09 am

BananaDealer wrote:
The Burkman wrote:

I dunno... Probably... Wait... Is the US that bad right now? Lol... I didn't think the difference would be that much...

That's how it's always been. But yes, the U.S.'s economy is in shambles with over trillions of dollars in debt.

That's why I want to move to New Zealand.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 am

The Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
The Burkman wrote:

That's how it's always been. But yes, the U.S.'s economy is in shambles with over trillions of dollars in debt.

Just had it checked... 30 quid is more or less $48 U.S... That's not that bad of a difference...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:19 am

lolquid. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 am

BananaDealer wrote:
The Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Just had it checked... 30 quid is more or less $48 U.S... That's not that bad of a difference...

Still, though... This country is a mess. Also, Causa, Quid is slang for the British pound.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:25 am

The Burkman wrote:

Still, though... This country is a mess. Also, Causa, Quid is slang for the British pound.

I know, It just reminded me of when I found that out.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:26 am

Causa wrote:
The Burkman wrote:

I know, It just reminded me of when I found that out.

Now... Time to put some great music in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 am

The Burkman wrote:

Now... Time to put some great music in my signature.

Very Nice. I feel proud of myself... _3_by_Leo_Leonardo_III
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:46 am

They're mostly black metal, but I prefer their instrumentals over their other stuff. For obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 pm

So yer gonna buy me Skyrim? OMG!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Dovahkiin wrote:
So yer gonna buy me Skyrim? OMG!

I dunnooo.... Persuade me... Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:50 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

Scott has 18 charisma points. troll
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Well, that's two less than the ones on my price-tag... I\'m CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:09 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Well, that's two less than the ones on my price-tag... I\'m CRAZY!

I have a charisma rating of 10. And my speech and barter are both at 100.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

That's without fortification...

*casts smuggler's charm*

<+5 added to Charisma>
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Dovahkiin wrote:
Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

*casts smuggler's charm*

<+5 added to Charisma>

*Uses 'Truth in The Force' on Scott*

<Drain Charisma by 10>
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:09 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

<Drain Charisma by 10>

*Uses Rally on Scott*

<+10 Charisma>
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 pm

wat
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 pm

*casts BDSM spell*

/SpanksThread
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:08 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:
Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

*casts smuggler's charm*

<+5 added to Charisma>

<Drain Charisma by 10>

*Scott knows the truth... immune*

troll
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Dovahkiin wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:

*casts smuggler's charm*

<+5 added to Charisma>

<Drain Charisma by 10>

troll

Ah, but the truth is you're not a smuggler but a T'vian...

*Casts 'Reveal Dark Secret' on Scott*

<Causes fear and silences target for two turns. All immunities are negated for the duration of the spell.>
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:36 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:

*casts smuggler's charm*

<+5 added to Charisma>

<Drain Charisma by 10>

troll

Ah, but the truth is you're not a smuggler but a T'vian...

*Casts 'Reveal Dark Secret' on Scott*

<Causes fear and silences target for two turns. All immunities are negated for the duration of the spell.>

But you did not realize my super secret plan!

*Casts 'Surprise Dirty Kick' on Banana*

<Causes intense pain and groaning for a turn. All previously cast spells and effects from target are removed.>
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Give it up Ban... you owe me a game now... troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel proud of myself...   I feel proud of myself... Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel proud of myself...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next