OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Ask.........A dude

Go down 
+8
Daroska
Boba
Jet
Matieu
Ban-Anad
Spankster
Yeet
Vua_Rapuung
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.........A dude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 am

I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:22 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

TBH I think that's prob as bad as it gets... tho we do have a habit of talking about our dumps.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:26 am

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

TBH I think that's prob as bad as it gets... tho we do have a habit of talking about our dumps.

Yeah. I never understood that. Men and Kids do the same thing in that respect. Surely there are better things to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:27 am

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Dumps? oh you mean the women we leave in bed and never call back. Right.

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You? lesbian? Auh

Challenge accepted.. Ask.........A dude - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Yeah. I never understood that. Men and Kids do the same thing in that respect. Surely there are better things to discuss.

And be posh?! HA! Oh man
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:30 am

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You? lesbian? Auh

Ok this whole post nearly got me into trouble at work, I actually laughed out loud at the entire thing.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:31 am

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You? lesbian? Auh

What you do on a woman's chest is none of my business Mr. Raptor...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 am

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You? lesbian? Auh

What you do on a woman's chest is none of my business Mr. Raptor...

Yes it is your business! Mr! my signature to women is a bag of Scott's fresh shit on their chest!

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You? lesbian? Auh

Ok this whole post nearly got me into trouble at work, I actually laughed out loud at the entire thing.

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am

So you're my turd burglar!

Not helping yo case
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 am

Scott wrote:

Not helping yo case

In my head, a turd burglar resembles the Hamburglar
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 am

Scott wrote:

Not helping yo case

Me? of course not! I can't afford a flight to america every day..

Nah, I get my orders from Grand Master Grim-Chi-Meth of the Stu Piid Fatt'Soo temple.

But still.. Scott turd is pricey on the black & white market, I got to pay my turd's worth.

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 am

Hey hey... we're getting off topic here, people. We're here to ask the dude about dude things.

Dude. Teach me to dance like a dude. The uly has no dance steps. In fact, the uly has never danced in his life. This will quickly become a problem as I spend more and more time around other people. Like the christmas party I'm going to in 10 days.

Save me, dude!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Hey hey... we're getting off topic here, people. We're here to ask the dude about dude things.

Dude. Teach me to dance like a dude. The uly has no dance steps. In fact, the uly has never danced in his life. This will quickly become a problem as I spend more and more time around other people. Like the christmas party I'm going to in 10 days.

Save me, dude!

Uly. You're good. Most men don't know how to dance. (Not all, but most.)
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:14 pm

This thread... Is getting... Weird...

@Uly: It's OK... Men can't dance... It's a well-known phenomenon... If it's any help- I can't dance either... Well... Not the modern 'dance like you're having a seizure' styles at least... It does usually take me several shots of vodka and/or other spirits to get me dancing... To the harsh complaints of my girlfriend...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Well, I'm a little comforted by this, but still... girl-at-work likes to dance. At raves, I think... I have to learn how. Even if not for girl-at-work, then for girl-I-haven't-met-yet.

I was watching "how to dance" videos on youtube and trying to do what they do... embarrassing to admit. But anyway, I don't think I can do it like they do... I don't look natural at all... whereas they look perfect. I don't think this is a skill that can be self-taught...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, I'm a little comforted by this, but still... girl-at-work likes to dance. At raves, I think... I have to learn how. Even if not for girl-at-work, then for girl-I-haven't-met-yet.

I was watching "how to dance" videos on youtube and trying to do what they do... embarrassing to admit. But anyway, I don't think I can do it like they do... I don't look natural at all... whereas they look perfect. I don't think this is a skill that can be self-taught...

They still have raves? huh. Now I don't feel so oldish.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I haven't been to a rave in... like a year and a half...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

That right there was like a knife in the heart.... poor oldish me.

But why!?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

But why!?

How... year and a half wasn't that long ago... What is this.. I don
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

But why!?

Because it has been way longer than that since I have been to one, lol.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

But why!?

oh... I thought we were still on the (if raves still existed) lol
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Lol. Dude. Same thing. I said what I said because the last time I was at a rave I was 16...which was about 16 years ago....

as opposed to your year and a half.

Oh. Also. Hope you, the wife, and baby scott had a great thanksgiving together. I assume this was the babies first one?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Lol. Dude. Same thing. I said what I said because the last time I was at a rave I was 16...which was about 16 years ago....

Oh. Also. Hope you, the wife, and baby scott had a great thanksgiving together. I assume this was the babies first one?

Yup... and he flew on a plane for the first time... never again.... dear god never again. He's not very vocal usually... but he did not like the change in pressure. @_@
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Yup... and he flew on a plane for the first time... never again.... dear god never again. He's not very vocal usually... but he did not like the change in pressure. @_@

Did you try the bottle trick? When the pressure gets to be a bit too much, try giving him a bottle, the pressure of his sucking will counteract the ear pressure.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Did you try the bottle trick? When the pressure gets to be a bit too much, try giving him a bottle, the pressure of his sucking will counteract the ear pressure.

He had a pacifier... does that count? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Ask.........A dude - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask.........A dude
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: