I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Ask.........A dude

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 am

I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:22 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

TBH I think that's prob as bad as it gets... tho we do have a habit of talking about our dumps.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:26 am

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

TBH I think that's prob as bad as it gets... tho we do have a habit of talking about our dumps.

Yeah. I never understood that. Men and Kids do the same thing in that respect. Surely there are better things to discuss.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:27 am

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

TBH I think that's prob as bad as it gets... tho we do have a habit of talking about our dumps.

Dumps? oh you mean the women we leave in bed and never call back. Right.

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

You? lesbian? Auh

Challenge accepted..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

TBH I think that's prob as bad as it gets... tho we do have a habit of talking about our dumps.

Yeah. I never understood that. Men and Kids do the same thing in that respect. Surely there are better things to discuss.

And be posh?! HA! Oh man

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:30 am

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

TBH I think that's prob as bad as it gets... tho we do have a habit of talking about our dumps.

Dumps? oh you mean the women we leave in bed and never call back. Right.

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

You? lesbian? Auh

Challenge accepted..

Ok this whole post nearly got me into trouble at work, I actually laughed out loud at the entire thing.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:31 am

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

TBH I think that's prob as bad as it gets... tho we do have a habit of talking about our dumps.

Dumps? oh you mean the women we leave in bed and never call back. Right.

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

You? lesbian? Auh

Challenge accepted..

What you do on a woman's chest is none of my business Mr. Raptor...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 am

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:


TBH I think that's prob as bad as it gets... tho we do have a habit of talking about our dumps.

Dumps? oh you mean the women we leave in bed and never call back. Right.

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

You? lesbian? Auh

Challenge accepted..

What you do on a woman's chest is none of my business Mr. Raptor...

Yes it is your business! Mr! my signature to women is a bag of Scott's fresh shit on their chest!

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:


TBH I think that's prob as bad as it gets... tho we do have a habit of talking about our dumps.

Dumps? oh you mean the women we leave in bed and never call back. Right.

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think I have learned all I want about men. If I learn anything more disturbing than Uly and his sock habit. I might really turn lesbian. So I think imma just leave it at that.

You? lesbian? Auh

Challenge accepted..

Ok this whole post nearly got me into trouble at work, I actually laughed out loud at the entire thing.


OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am

So you're my turd burglar!

Not helping yo case

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 am

Scott wrote:
So you're my turd burglar!



Not helping yo case

In my head, a turd burglar resembles the Hamburglar

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 am

Scott wrote:
So you're my turd burglar!

Not helping yo case

Me? of course not! I can't afford a flight to america every day..

Nah, I get my orders from Grand Master Grim-Chi-Meth of the Stu Piid Fatt'Soo temple.

But still.. Scott turd is pricey on the black & white market, I got to pay my turd's worth.

Say whaaa?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 am

Hey hey... we're getting off topic here, people. We're here to ask the dude about dude things.

Dude. Teach me to dance like a dude. The uly has no dance steps. In fact, the uly has never danced in his life. This will quickly become a problem as I spend more and more time around other people. Like the christmas party I'm going to in 10 days.

Save me, dude!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Hey hey... we're getting off topic here, people. We're here to ask the dude about dude things.

Dude. Teach me to dance like a dude. The uly has no dance steps. In fact, the uly has never danced in his life. This will quickly become a problem as I spend more and more time around other people. Like the christmas party I'm going to in 10 days.

Save me, dude!

Uly. You're good. Most men don't know how to dance. (Not all, but most.)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:14 pm

This thread... Is getting... Weird...

@Uly: It's OK... Men can't dance... It's a well-known phenomenon... If it's any help- I can't dance either... Well... Not the modern 'dance like you're having a seizure' styles at least... It does usually take me several shots of vodka and/or other spirits to get me dancing... To the harsh complaints of my girlfriend...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Well, I'm a little comforted by this, but still... girl-at-work likes to dance. At raves, I think... I have to learn how. Even if not for girl-at-work, then for girl-I-haven't-met-yet.

I was watching "how to dance" videos on youtube and trying to do what they do... embarrassing to admit. But anyway, I don't think I can do it like they do... I don't look natural at all... whereas they look perfect. I don't think this is a skill that can be self-taught...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, I'm a little comforted by this, but still... girl-at-work likes to dance. At raves, I think... I have to learn how. Even if not for girl-at-work, then for girl-I-haven't-met-yet.

I was watching "how to dance" videos on youtube and trying to do what they do... embarrassing to admit. But anyway, I don't think I can do it like they do... I don't look natural at all... whereas they look perfect. I don't think this is a skill that can be self-taught...

They still have raves? huh. Now I don't feel so oldish.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, I'm a little comforted by this, but still... girl-at-work likes to dance. At raves, I think... I have to learn how. Even if not for girl-at-work, then for girl-I-haven't-met-yet.

I was watching "how to dance" videos on youtube and trying to do what they do... embarrassing to admit. But anyway, I don't think I can do it like they do... I don't look natural at all... whereas they look perfect. I don't think this is a skill that can be self-taught...

They still have raves? huh. Now I don't feel so oldish.

I haven't been to a rave in... like a year and a half...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, I'm a little comforted by this, but still... girl-at-work likes to dance. At raves, I think... I have to learn how. Even if not for girl-at-work, then for girl-I-haven't-met-yet.

I was watching "how to dance" videos on youtube and trying to do what they do... embarrassing to admit. But anyway, I don't think I can do it like they do... I don't look natural at all... whereas they look perfect. I don't think this is a skill that can be self-taught...

They still have raves? huh. Now I don't feel so oldish.

I haven't been to a rave in... like a year and a half...

That right there was like a knife in the heart.... poor oldish me.

But why!?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, I'm a little comforted by this, but still... girl-at-work likes to dance. At raves, I think... I have to learn how. Even if not for girl-at-work, then for girl-I-haven't-met-yet.

I was watching "how to dance" videos on youtube and trying to do what they do... embarrassing to admit. But anyway, I don't think I can do it like they do... I don't look natural at all... whereas they look perfect. I don't think this is a skill that can be self-taught...

They still have raves? huh. Now I don't feel so oldish.

I haven't been to a rave in... like a year and a half...

That right there was like a knife in the heart.... poor oldish me.

But why!?

How... year and a half wasn't that long ago... What is this.. I don

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


I haven't been to a rave in... like a year and a half...

That right there was like a knife in the heart.... poor oldish me.

But why!?

How... year and a half wasn't that long ago... What is this.. I don

Because it has been way longer than that since I have been to one, lol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


I haven't been to a rave in... like a year and a half...

That right there was like a knife in the heart.... poor oldish me.

But why!?

How... year and a half wasn't that long ago... What is this.. I don

Because it has been way longer than that since I have been to one, lol.

oh... I thought we were still on the (if raves still existed) lol

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


How... year and a half wasn't that long ago... What is this.. I don

Because it has been way longer than that since I have been to one, lol.

oh... I thought we were still on the (if raves still existed) lol

Lol. Dude. Same thing. I said what I said because the last time I was at a rave I was 16...which was about 16 years ago....

as opposed to your year and a half.

Oh. Also. Hope you, the wife, and baby scott had a great thanksgiving together. I assume this was the babies first one?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


How... year and a half wasn't that long ago... What is this.. I don

Because it has been way longer than that since I have been to one, lol.

oh... I thought we were still on the (if raves still existed) lol

Lol. Dude. Same thing. I said what I said because the last time I was at a rave I was 16...which was about 16 years ago....

as opposed to your year and a half.

Oh. Also. Hope you, the wife, and baby scott had a great thanksgiving together. I assume this was the babies first one?

Yup... and he flew on a plane for the first time... never again.... dear god never again. He's not very vocal usually... but he did not like the change in pressure. @_@

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


oh... I thought we were still on the (if raves still existed) lol

Lol. Dude. Same thing. I said what I said because the last time I was at a rave I was 16...which was about 16 years ago....

as opposed to your year and a half.

Oh. Also. Hope you, the wife, and baby scott had a great thanksgiving together. I assume this was the babies first one?

Yup... and he flew on a plane for the first time... never again.... dear god never again. He's not very vocal usually... but he did not like the change in pressure. @_@

Did you try the bottle trick? When the pressure gets to be a bit too much, try giving him a bottle, the pressure of his sucking will counteract the ear pressure.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


oh... I thought we were still on the (if raves still existed) lol

Lol. Dude. Same thing. I said what I said because the last time I was at a rave I was 16...which was about 16 years ago....

as opposed to your year and a half.

Oh. Also. Hope you, the wife, and baby scott had a great thanksgiving together. I assume this was the babies first one?

Yup... and he flew on a plane for the first time... never again.... dear god never again. He's not very vocal usually... but he did not like the change in pressure. @_@

Did you try the bottle trick? When the pressure gets to be a bit too much, try giving him a bottle, the pressure of his sucking will counteract the ear pressure.

He had a pacifier... does that count? xD

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ask.........A dude   Today at 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Ask.........A dude
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» OMEGLE DUDE IS FRICKIN AMAZING.
» mega HOT dude!!!
» Xlr8 dude. :O
» Random Meme Thread
» Happy Birthday to that Ryan dude? (OneBadBird)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: